How to use Custom Filters
hi,

I would like to select/mark all movies with a specific range of IMDB rating, e.g. list all movies with rating < 5.
I see in the Movies Library view 4 filters (Custom # 1 etc)

If possible, how can I use these custom filters to filter based on IMDB rating?

HB
That are not custom filters, that are custom markers (context menu => mark as). You can set the names and colors in Settings => Movie => General.

But you can add a custom list that you can use as filter in Settings => Misc => Media List Editor.

You have to add a new custom movie list with this SQL query:
Code:
SELECT * FROM movielist WHERE Rating > 5

There are some examples: Link
Hi,

I use EMM version
In Settings -> Misc -> I don't have "Media List Editor"
I see a similar name: "Media Sources Editor" but that is different, I believe.

could this feature be for a higher version of EMM?
thanks
EMM what? You mean EMM 1.2 or revisited? Or 1.3.x or 1.4x or alpha?
Sorry for the typo, I meant 1.4.2.0
I whould change to the latest 1.4.8.0 Alpha. The database is a little bit slow atm, but that will be fixed in next Alpha release.
The Alpha is very stable and has a lot of new features. Most of the old settings will be recognized, but you have to check each setting. The old database will be upgradet during first run (need time).
Hi,

I installed the latest version as a separate instance of EMM and created the filter as you suggested.
most of the time, the filter works.
there were movies without rating that were caught by filter (I'll change the SQL for that)
one movie with a rating of 10 was strangely also caught.
but it does the job.
(2016-03-23, 14:46)DanCooper Wrote: I whould change to the latest 1.4.8.0 Alpha. The database is a little bit slow atm, but that will be fixed in next Alpha release.
The Alpha is very stable and has a lot of new features. Most of the old settings will be recognized, but you have to check each setting. The old database will be upgradet during first run (need time).

OMG. I just upgraded and all my movies are missing fanart, posters, banners. I am trying to find settings to change that but no avail. I scrape my library for Kodi v.16. Any help what to change would be MOST APPRECIATED. Please!
(2016-03-24, 16:09)calexicoca Wrote:
(2016-03-23, 14:46)DanCooper Wrote: I whould change to the latest 1.4.8.0 Alpha. The database is a little bit slow atm, but that will be fixed in next Alpha release.

OMG. I just upgraded and all my movies are missing fanart, posters, banners. I am trying to find settings to change that but no avail. I scrape my library for Kodi v.16. Any help what to change would be MOST APPRECIATED. Please!

What are the existing file names?
<filename>-poster
<filename>-fanart etc

I changed that in expert filenaming setting but still missing? What I am doing wrong?

Each movie is in separate folder.

TV series also but the naming is just
fanart.jpg
poster.jpg

I am trying to change but still nothing to see. NFO files are recognized, actors images too.
(2016-03-24, 16:40)calexicoca Wrote: <filename>-poster
<filename>-fanart etc

I changed that in expert filenaming setting but still missing? What I am doing wrong?

Your problem has nothing to do with this thread. But here is an overview of all Filen Name Defaults in Ember: Link
You can see that your file names are defined for Kodi Frod/Helix defaults. Please check if any Frodo/Helix Defaults are enabled and try to reload ONE movie with F5. Reload scans your movie folder and check if a enabled file name can be found. If this works you can use Tools => Reload all Movies. Otherwise you have to create a new thread for your problem or add a new post in 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread.
Sorry for wrong thread.

Anyways I figured it out. In Settings - General - Main window - Display of image files was unchecked. So I enabled it and now i have my images Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to use Custom Filters0