• 80(current)
Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
Ok thanks I ment right -eye and rio is what I use to test never auto switch
(2016-06-11, 02:03)hdmkv Wrote: Yes, still using this old graphics driver: GFX_Win7_8_8.1_64_10.18.10.3540

Re: left eye, that's like 90% of 3D BD's, so you shouldn't have to switch. About 10% are right-eye and most should auto-switch. For example 'Drive Angry' does, but not sure about 'Edge of Tomorrow', 'Rio' and others like 'The Hobbit' trilogy.

Thanks,

How can I switch auto eyes in Kodi with MVC ? ( How to Identify if I need to switch at the beginning ? )
I have Lenovo stick 300 with Kodi MVC BUILD 05 may , do you suggest me to change to 8 JUNE ? ( about change the kodi I need to uninstall it with all the appdata or just uninstall it and the data remain and after that to install the new kodi ? )

Thanks .
I found the Hobbit did not auto-switch; so once playback starts, you can bring up the OSD and in the settings for Audio/Video there is an option. Worked like a charm and saved it for this specific video such that every playback it's retained.

AS for how to identify - if you're eyes don't see it you don't have to worry about it. For the Hobbit it was so distracting i could *not* notice it. Literally would give me a headache (the mind wants to do what the mind wants to do)
(2016-06-09, 07:53)Statikk Wrote: Does anyone know exactly what this refers to?

Quote:[3DBD] Added support of 3D-BluRay playback.

Is it support for playback from disc folder structure or something?

Ok Tested 3D BD MENU.

The BD Menu works but the BD doesn't recognize my W1070 Projector as a 3D Source.

Example!

MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
What happens if you bypass your AVR and connect directly to 3D PJ?
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
Firstly my thanks to all who have contributed to this threa.

Amazing stuff. I just backed up my copy of Frozen 3D (for my daughter I swear) and not only is the 3D very impressive the picture is so much cleaner, colourful and vibrant in a good way.

I don't seem however to be able to install any skins other than those that have official Jarvis support. I get a dependency error "xbmc.gui 5.10.0"

Can anyone help me get around this. Even tried deleting the dependency but no luck
(2016-06-11, 16:13)hdmkv Wrote: What happens if you bypass your AVR and connect directly to 3D PJ?

Same thing happen even on my Direct connect Testing PC
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
(2016-06-11, 16:16)simbot41 Wrote: I don't seem however to be able to install any skins other than those that have official Jarvis support. I get a dependency error "xbmc.gui 5.10.0"
The MVC builds are Krypton only; see post #1.

I'm using this Estuary Mod and it's working great. Other Krypton-compatible skins should work fine as well.
My Family Room Theater
(2016-06-11, 16:16)simbot41 Wrote: Firstly my thanks to all who have contributed to this threa.

Amazing stuff. I just backed up my copy of Frozen 3D (for my daughter I swear) and not only is the 3D very impressive the picture is so much cleaner, colourful and vibrant in a good way.

I don't seem however to be able to install any skins other than those that have official Jarvis support. I get a dependency error "xbmc.gui 5.10.0"

Can anyone help me get around this. Even tried deleting the dependency but no luck

Not all the Skins are supported in Krypton, What Skin are you using?
@movie78, the added support for BD menus is another unexpected treat, but looks like @afedchin has some work to support 3D menus.
My Family Room Theater
(2016-06-11, 16:20)movie78 Wrote:
(2016-06-11, 16:16)simbot41 Wrote: Firstly my thanks to all who have contributed to this threa.

Ah I was hoping I wouldn't really break anything by using refocus as I like it the most.

Having said that I would rather have a really nice stable 3d at the moment
(2016-06-11, 16:23)hdmkv Wrote: @movie78, the added support for BD menus is another unexpected treat, but looks like @afedchin has some work to support 3D menus.

Tested a few BD's with Menu and all seems to be working,only thing left is 3D BD Menu Support, but i am happy with what i have now,
Kodi is definitely moving to right direction and @afedchin windows build is becoming the ultimate all in one mediaplayerCool

Proof of new user testimony everyday and i thought we were the only one who loves 3DBig Grin
(2016-06-11, 16:27)simbot41 Wrote:
(2016-06-11, 16:20)movie78 Wrote:

Ah I was hoping I wouldn't really break anything by using refocus as I like it the most.

Try this Skin267343 (thread)
It also has ATMOS and DTS:X naming tag support.
(2016-06-11, 16:31)movie78 Wrote:
(2016-06-11, 16:27)simbot41 Wrote:
(2016-06-11, 16:20)movie78 Wrote: Not all the Skins are supported in Krypton, What Skin are you using?

Thank you good sir Smile
(2016-06-11, 16:49)simbot41 Wrote:
(2016-06-11, 16:31)movie78 Wrote:
(2016-06-11, 16:27)simbot41 Wrote: Ah I was hoping I wouldn't really break anything by using refocus as I like it the most.

Thank you good sir Smile
Let me know if you are interested in my color logo MOD.
  • 80(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback10