• 81(current)
Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
(2016-06-11, 16:31)movie78 Wrote:
(2016-06-11, 16:27)simbot41 Wrote:
(2016-06-11, 16:20)movie78 Wrote: Not all the Skins are supported in Krypton, What Skin are you using?

Ah I was hoping I wouldn't really break anything by using refocus as I like it the most.

Having said that I would rather have a really nice stable 3d at the moment

Try this Skin267343 (thread)
It also has ATMOS and DTS:X naming tag support.

Thanks,

but I need to install all the zip in separately or only the skin zip ?
"Required Add-ons :

- Script SkinShortcuts : This addon is needed to personnalize home menu and widgets.
- Script ExtendedInfo : This addon is needed to show additionnal infos about movies, tv shows and musics.
- Script Skin Helper Service : This addon is needed to import/export skin settings and others stuff.
- Script PlayAlbum : This addon is needed to play album on album infos screen.
- Script Image Ressource Select : This addon is needed to select weather icons, studio logos, etc...
- AutoCompletion for virtual keyboard : This addon is needed to show autocompletion of keyboard.

Additionnal Add-ons :

- Library Data Provider : This addon is required to add more widgets.
- Next Up Notification : This addon shows a popup next up notification automatically to prompt for playing the next unwatched episode.
- Artwork Downloader : This addon can automaticaly download all available artwork for your movies/tv shows in your library.
- Global Search : This addon lets you search content in your library.
- Artist Slideshow : This addon displays slideshow as background for music visualization.
- Youtube : This addon is required to watch trailers.
- cu.lrclyrics : This addon is required to display lyrics from songs.

NB : All links are the latest from github.
"

Thanks in advance.
(2016-06-11, 20:29)Neighbour Wrote:
(2016-06-11, 16:31)movie78 Wrote:
(2016-06-11, 16:27)simbot41 Wrote: Ah I was hoping I wouldn't really break anything by using refocus as I like it the most.

Having said that I would rather have a really nice stable 3d at the moment

Try this Skin267343 (thread)

Thanks,

"Required Add-ons :

- Script SkinShortcuts : This addon is needed to personnalize home menu and widgets.
- Script ExtendedInfo : This addon is needed to show additionnal infos about movies, tv shows and musics.
- Script Skin Helper Service : This addon is needed to import/export skin settings and others stuff.
- Script Image Ressource Select : This addon is needed to select weather icons, studio logos, etc...
- AutoCompletion for virtual keyboard : This addon is needed to show autocompletion of keyboard.

Additionnal Add-ons :

- Next Up Notification : This addon shows a popup next up notification automatically to prompt for playing the next unwatched episode.
- Artwork Downloader : This addon can automaticaly download all available artwork for your movies/tv shows in your library.
- Artist Slideshow : This addon displays slideshow as background for music visualization.

"

Thanks in advance.

just install the skin, in the skin menu it will show you what ones you have and dont have, if you see a red x you can click it and it will install automattically, continue till the list is all green checkmarks
Main System - HTPC - Intel I3 6300 - Asrock z170 - 16 GB DDR4 - 128gb SSD - 65" UHD HDR Sony Android TV - Pioneer VSX 1130-K - 7.2.2 speakers
Other devices currently in use - 55" 3D UHD LG TV - 2 Fire TV's - Nexus Player - MiniMX s905 - Voyo Vmac Mini
Ubuntu Server - 12 TB NAS - MYSQL - Torrent Box
1. Download the Estuary MOD repo zip (repository.guilouz-1.0.0.zip) and save it somewhere you can get to from Kodi
2. In Kodi, go to System Settings > Add-ons, and enable 'Unknown sources'
3. From Kodi's main UI, go to Add-ons > Add-on browser > Install from zip file, and choose the Estuary MOD repo zip
4. Let it install, then go to Settings > Interface settings > Skin > Skin, Get more..., and choose Estuary MOD
5. Let it install and choose 'Yes' when prompted 'Keep skin?'
6. Next, go to Skin > Settings > Necessary addons, and click to install every dependency from there

Some info on Intel's first Apollo Lake chips. Hopefully, we'll see desktop versions of these.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
(2016-06-11, 21:29)dukester Wrote:
(2016-06-11, 20:29)Neighbour Wrote:
(2016-06-11, 16:31)movie78 Wrote: Try this Skin267343 (thread)

Thanks,

"Required Add-ons :

Additionnal Add-ons :

"

Thanks in advance.

just install the skin, in the skin menu it will show you what ones you have and dont have, if you see a red x you can click it and it will install automattically, continue till the list is all green checkmarks

Thanks.

(2016-06-11, 21:35)hdmkv Wrote: 1. Download the Estuary MOD repo zip (repository.guilouz-1.0.0.zip) and save it somewhere you can get to from Kodi
2. In Kodi, go to System Settings > Add-ons, and enable 'Unknown sources'
3. From Kodi's main UI, go to Add-ons > Add-on browser > Install from zip file, and choose the Estuary MOD repo zip
4. Let it install, then go to Settings > Interface settings > Skin > Skin, Get more..., and choose Estuary MOD
5. Let it install and choose 'Yes' when prompted 'Keep skin?'
6. Next, go to Skin > Settings > Necessary addons, and click to install every dependency from there

Some info on Intel's first Apollo Lake chips. Hopefully, we'll see desktop versions of these.

Thanks,

I would like to know if that skin should work with KODI +MVC BUILD 3D 05 MAY ? or I need to install the last one ?

BTW - if I want to install the 08 June version I need to remove the kodi + appdata and make new install or I can upgrade it ?

Thanks .
The mod skin works w/any of the recent MVC builds.

For uninstalling whichever Kodi Windows build you have in order to install the latest build, just
1. Uninstall existing Kodi using its uninstaller (in Windows Settings > System > Apps & Features > Kodi)
2. During uninstall, when you're prompted if you want to delete your profile folder, make sure the box is unchecked
3. Install new build
4. When you run new version of Kodi, your media files and settings should all be intact
My Family Room Theater
This cheap one should work , right ?
http://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/p...html?wid=3
Yes... but that one won't do HD audio passthrough, but will do full multichannel PCM. You'll lose ATMOS and X.

So, I tried several right-eye first titles ('Drive Angry', 'Edge of Tomorrow', 'Rio' and 'The Hobbit' trilogy) and none of them auto flip-eyes. I'm pretty sure an earlier build did. With latest June 8 build, must flip-eyes manually in settings. Hopefully, @afedchin is monitoring this thread.

Updated post #1 w/additional tips from my last few posts, and all fresh images for set-up and settings (including flip-eyes option).
My Family Room Theater
(2016-06-11, 16:29)movie78 Wrote:
(2016-06-11, 16:23)hdmkv Wrote: @movie78, the added support for BD menus is another unexpected treat, but looks like @afedchin has some work to support 3D menus.

Tested a few BD's with Menu and all seems to be working,only thing left is 3D BD Menu Support, but i am happy with what i have now,
Kodi is definitely moving to right direction and @afedchin windows build is becoming the ultimate all in one mediaplayerCool

Proof of new user testimony everyday and i thought we were the only one who loves 3DBig Grin

are these BD-J menus or do you get a list of titles and you pick the longest one?
(2016-06-12, 04:04)TheShoe Wrote:
(2016-06-11, 16:29)movie78 Wrote:
(2016-06-11, 16:23)hdmkv Wrote: @movie78, the added support for BD menus is another unexpected treat, but looks like @afedchin has some work to support 3D menus.

Tested a few BD's with Menu and all seems to be working,only thing left is 3D BD Menu Support, but i am happy with what i have now,
Kodi is definitely moving to right direction and @afedchin windows build is becoming the ultimate all in one mediaplayerCool

Proof of new user testimony everyday and i thought we were the only one who loves 3DBig Grin

are these BD-J menus or do you get a list of titles and you pick the longest one?
BD J Menus
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-06-11, 23:19)hdmkv Wrote: The mod skin works w/any of the recent MVC builds.

For uninstalling whichever Kodi Windows build you have in order to install the latest build, just
1. Uninstall existing Kodi using its uninstaller (in Windows Settings > System > Apps & Features > Kodi)
2. During uninstall, when you're prompted if you want to delete your profile folder, make sure the box is unchecked
3. Install new build
4. When you run new version of Kodi, your media files and settings should all be intact

Thanks ,
I would be happy if you can explain the eye flip problem , how can I recognize this problem ? and in your pictures that you have added in the first post I need to change the flip eye to enable or disable if I have this problem ?

- about BD J menus , in last kodi MVC it is exist? and what the difference between this to blueray menus ?

Thanks.
(2016-06-12, 13:16)movie78 Wrote:
(2016-06-12, 04:04)TheShoe Wrote:
(2016-06-11, 16:29)movie78 Wrote: Tested a few BD's with Menu and all seems to be working,only thing left is 3D BD Menu Support, but i am happy with what i have now,

BD J Menus

oh cool. i have to test this. how well does it work? are the many discs where it doesn't?

and can it work from a rip to folder instead of iso?
(2016-06-12, 14:49)Neighbour Wrote: I would be happy if you can explain the eye flip problem , how can I recognize this problem ? and in your pictures that you have added in the first post I need to change the flip eye to enable or disable if I have this problem ?

If it's a right-eye first title like 'Drive Angry', 'Edge of Tomorrow', etc., you'll be able to tell within a minute if flip-eyes didn't automatically work as the picture even w/3D glasses looks like a garbled mess. Characters and objects are going to be in the wrong plane, kind of like looking into a badly cracked mirror.

Most 3D movies are left-eye first, so you don't have to do anything, and 3D should look fine. Here are the right-eye first 3D titles I'm aware of...

- Drive Angry
- Edge of Tomorrow
- The Hobbit 1, 2, and 3
- Rio

I'm sure there are others; just not recalling off the top of my head. I believe some other Fox 3D BD's. Actually, if you anyone can list others, I'll compile them in the stickied 3D thread.
My Family Room Theater
(2016-06-12, 15:43)TheShoe Wrote:
(2016-06-12, 13:16)movie78 Wrote:
(2016-06-12, 04:04)TheShoe Wrote: are these BD-J menus or do you get a list of titles and you pick the longest one?
BD J Menus

oh cool. i have to test this. how well does it work? are the many discs where it doesn't?

and can it work from a rip to folder instead of iso?
Only tested on ISO 2D & 3D

Most of the tested 2D works but for 3D you get notifications message that your 3D display doesn't the playback.
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
is Ant-man and Guardian of the Galaxy work on newest kodi mvc or not? does it work with the menu also?
(2016-06-12, 17:29)hdmkv Wrote:
(2016-06-12, 14:49)Neighbour Wrote: I would be happy if you can explain the eye flip problem , how can I recognize this problem ? and in your pictures that you have added in the first post I need to change the flip eye to enable or disable if I have this problem ?

If it's a right-eye first title like 'Drive Angry', 'Edge of Tomorrow', etc., you'll be able to tell within a minute if flip-eyes didn't automatically work as the picture even w/3D glasses looks like a garbled mess. Characters and objects are going to be in the wrong plane, kind of like looking into a badly cracked mirror.

Most 3D movies are left-eye first, so you don't have to do anything, and 3D should look fine. Here are the right-eye first 3D titles I'm aware of...

- Drive Angry
- Edge of Tomorrow
- The Hobbit 1, 2, and 3
- Rio

I'm sure there are others; just not recalling off the top of my head. I believe some other Fox 3D BD's. Actually, if you anyone can list others, I'll compile them in the stickied 3D thread.

Thanks very much ,
in this 3D like Drive Angry I only need to change in video setting on playback the 3D to right -eye ?

about Kodi I have installed the last version with skin , all perfect .
one question : I have linkin park live shows , I have add to video Files as "Music video" but when I scanned this files the "music video " doesn't show me on prime menus , why ?

second question: I have problem to play 3D like Side by side and H-OU , when I play Side by Side the screen on kodi split two screen by the TV not merge the images , and When I turn on 3D on LG controller the two screen stay split , how can I fix it ?

Thanks in advance.
  • 81(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback10