• 88(current)
Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
(2016-06-28, 22:03)hdmkv Wrote:
(2016-06-28, 18:07)looun Wrote: Celeron J3160 have same issues with HD audio windwos drive than N3XXX ?

this new device can be interesting http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Vorke-V1-...3&aip=4hRw
Interesting; has Intel HD Graphics 400... the previous two 'J' processors both do 3D MVC and HD audio, J1800 and J1900.

Looks like there is (or will be) J3060 and J3710 Braswell CPU's as well... price is key though to opting for these over i3 NUC's:

it seems have the same bug...
Quote:HDMI audio pass-through works for Dolby Digital and DTS, but 7.1 audio formats such as TrueHD and DTS HD are not supported. You can still get audio using Kodi’s audio transcoding feature, or accepting down-mixing to PCM 2.0 audio.

Read more: http://www.cnx-software.com/2016/07/02/r...z4DHH2vetC
LG OLED 55E8 - M9702(oppo 203) -  Dinobot U5PVR(Enigma 2) - Meccol KI pro(COREelec) - Sony PS5
AndroidPremiumPlayer blog - HI - Frequency Switcher 
New build June 30th! (For some reason it doesn't seem to have hit the build list until today though.) Most likely Alpha 2 + MVC changes.

http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/win32...vc_wip.exe
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/win32...vc_wip.pdb
Main: Intel NUC DN2820FYKH with Intel Celeron N2830 CPU, Windows 10 Professional 64bit, Intel® HD Graphics driver-version 10.18.10.4338. Running afedchin's Windows MVC 3D test build.
Im' confused about something. I've set the change display to playback setting to on but doesn't the delay before playback setting supposed to delay the start of a video for how ever long you set it? Right now my videos are 3-4 seconds in before my projector switched over and it's extremely annoying. Especially when it's a movie trailer of other short video that's half over before I can even being watching it. Am I doing something incorrectly?
Hi,
Now Kodi 17 alpha 2 is released, is it still necessary to use this version to support MVC 3D / BD ISO ?
Thank you !
Yes if you want 3D
(2016-07-05, 10:57)Charger Hellcat Wrote: Im' confused about something. I've set the change display to playback setting to on but doesn't the delay before playback setting supposed to delay the start of a video for how ever long you set it? Right now my videos are 3-4 seconds in before my projector switched over and it's extremely annoying. Especially when it's a movie trailer of other short video that's half over before I can even being watching it. Am I doing something incorrectly?
I have yet to try to newest build but it's probably that the option to delay the start for 3-4 seconds is not working.
I use this option on my LibreELEC build (installed on a usb stick) and it's working exactly as it should.
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
It's normal behavior for displays, especially projectors, to take a couple to several seconds between refresh rate changes... you can add a delay in Kodi as follows:

[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
I used both the newest June 30 version and the previous June 8. In both cases the refresh rate delay doesn't work for me. I set it to 20 seconds to be sure but every time the video begins before the projector switches. The video OSD also comes up which is not pleasing either. Hoping someone else is having this issue or knows of a fix. Thanks.
Yeah same thing happens to me, '@Charger Hellcat'. I reported it in the old thread, but it's never worked for me.
Denon X6500H 7.2.4 -> LG OLED65C9P
Main:
NVIDIA Shield Pro (2019)
Other Devices: Apple TV 4K, FireStick 4K Max (2023), Homatics Box R 4K
Retired devices: Zidoo X9S, Xiaomi Mi Box, All the old RPi’s
(2016-07-05, 22:30)timstephens24 Wrote: Yeah same thing happens to me, '@Charger Hellcat'. I reported it in the old thread, but it's never worked for me.

Good to know I'm not the only one. I should also have added that this happens for any video, not just switching to a 3D video. Does it do the same for everything for you as well?

Would be great to have odi run in 24fps all the time but then menus run slow and jaggy and it causes issues with the projector not changing back to 60h at other times. If the change has to happen but I can set a delay for the length of the change plus not have the OSD pop up then I'm pretty happy with everything.

BTW, what's the old thread?
Yeah, it happens all the time and not the 3D switch. I've gotten used to missing the first 5 seconds or so, and if I need to (like for TV Shows) jump back to see what I missed.

The old thread was the original alpha testing thread that was closed because reasons.
Denon X6500H 7.2.4 -> LG OLED65C9P
Main:
NVIDIA Shield Pro (2019)
Other Devices: Apple TV 4K, FireStick 4K Max (2023), Homatics Box R 4K
Retired devices: Zidoo X9S, Xiaomi Mi Box, All the old RPi’s
That does suck. Hoping there's a fix for it soon as constantly having to skip back to restart videos from the beginning isn't a good way to use this progam which is otherwise pretty awesome.

Another thing I've noticed that I'm unsure is related to this build of Krypton in general is when doing a library export to individual files if I have a source that's offline Kodi used to just "ignore" that it couldn't export for those items and blast through everything else. Now when it can't find a source it almost hangs and takes minutes to move from one offline item to another. Since I use some removable drives for scraped media I have to have them all connected and powered on to do an export or it takes hours to get through it.
i wonder if this occurs in the master kodi version as well as this fork?

this happens for me too but the change takes maybe 2 secs.
Ah, too bad to hear. Hopefully will be fixed with later builds.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
(2016-07-05, 22:14)Charger Hellcat Wrote: I used both the newest June 30 version and the previous June 8. In both cases the refresh rate delay doesn't work for me. I set it to 20 seconds to be sure but every time the video begins before the projector switches. The video OSD also comes up which is not pleasing either. Hoping someone else is having this issue or knows of a fix. Thanks.

Maybe the Cinema Vision add-on can be used to add the needed pause?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER
INTEL DN2820FYKH NUC 2D/3D WINDOWS
ACER HD9500BD / MARANTZ SR7009 ATMOS 7.1.4

• 88(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback10