• 91(current)
Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
Anything new in the build from today?
(2016-07-13, 16:50)Caramba69 Wrote: Anything new in the build from today?

Kodi 17 Alpha 3

Also found this, I don't know if it is relevant to usTongue

Quote:#10105 [OverlayRendererDX] Fix rendering overlays in TAB/SBS modes. Jul 13
xbmc/xbmc
Open#10083 [D3D11] Hack to fix refresh rate issue in full screen exclusive mode. Jul 7
xbmc/xbmc
Merged#10082 [VideoSyncD3D] CVideoSyncD3D should implement IDispResource interface
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Traveling, so can't check... is the auto flip-eyes for right-eye first 3D ISO's now working?
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
Where is the new build for download. Disregard just saw it
(2016-07-13, 17:15)movie78 Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 16:50)Caramba69 Wrote: Anything new in the build from today?

Kodi 17 Alpha 3

Also found this, i don't if it is relevant to usTongue

Quote:#10105 [OverlayRendererDX] Fix rendering overlays in TAB/SBS modes. Jul 13
xbmc/xbmc
Open#10083 [D3D11] Hack to fix refresh rate issue in full screen exclusive mode. Jul 7
xbmc/xbmc
Merged#10082 [VideoSyncD3D] CVideoSyncD3D should implement IDispResource interface

Rendering overlays fix Big Grin I'll test this as soon as I can!!!
Thanks movie78! Wink
Well I just was given a MSI GTX 780 Twin Frozr from a customer who upgraded to a GTX 1080 (which I borrowed for a couple hours) and I report that both video cards work for 3D. The 780 was flawless, however the 1080 experienced similar 3D tearing issues that I have reported on the Desktop variant of Skylake Intel Builds, but after a Clean driver install and 2 reboots it behaved normal, but I had to give it back to him so I am not sure if it was just an initial driver issue or if it is a random issue. The 1080 has a HDMI 2.0b connector so I am not sure if that is related either, since the Skylake Desktop has a newer version HDMI spec too (I think 1.4b rather than 1.4a which almost everything has until the future Intel chipsets show up). I guess we will find out soon.
The new build has really screwed up a ton of my posters and fanarts and other artwork. Just putting random images everywhere and over-riding images even if you try to manually change things. Is this a new error in the MVC off-shoot build of the Alpha 3 build outright?

Edit to say that after a rollback to the June 30 build I will have to rescrape my entire library to fix the artwork unless deleting the thumbnail directory removes all the wrongly over written artwork now.
(2016-07-15, 10:06)Charger Hellcat Wrote: The new build has really screwed up a ton of my posters and fanarts and other artwork. Just putting random images everywhere and over-riding images even if you try to manually change things. Is this a new error in the MVC off-shoot build of the Alpha 3 build outright?

[cut]
Confirm! Several movie posters a being replaced by random artwork it seems. Not all of them, but a lot. I'll wait to use this latest build on my major 3D setup.
Kodi 19.1 Android/Google(TV) [ Shield TV Pro [64b] / Mi Box S [32b] / Mi Projector / Fire 4k TV stick / CC with Google TV ]
Kodi 19 [3D MVC build] Shuttle DH270 [Kaby Lake i3-7300/HD630 graphics - W10-1903]
(2016-07-15, 13:40)p750mmx Wrote: Confirm! Several movie posters a being replaced by random artwork it seems. Not all of them, but a lot. I'll wait to use this latest build on my major 3D setup.

Probably this bug: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/9225#i...-232446447
It is now fixed, but you may need to delete and recreate the thumbnail cache to recover.
(2016-07-15, 13:49)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-07-15, 13:40)p750mmx Wrote: Confirm! Several movie posters a being replaced by random artwork it seems. Not all of them, but a lot. I'll wait to use this latest build on my major 3D setup.

Probably this bug: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/9225#i...-232446447
It is now fixed, but you may need to delete and recreate the thumbnail cache to recover.
Thank you, but not fixed in the latest build we use from this topic I guess. So better wait for a newer 3D MVC build?
Kodi 19.1 Android/Google(TV) [ Shield TV Pro [64b] / Mi Box S [32b] / Mi Projector / Fire 4k TV stick / CC with Google TV ]
Kodi 19 [3D MVC build] Shuttle DH270 [Kaby Lake i3-7300/HD630 graphics - W10-1903]
July 14 build is now available.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
Updates @afedchin is working hard!!

Quote:Added libmfx-1.17-win32 to depends.
[win32] Settings: Added setting to enable/disable MVC decoder.
[ffmpeg] bump ffmpeg to mvc branch.
[VideoPlayer] Added new msdk-mvc decoder.
[VideoPlayer] DemuxFFmpeg: Properly demuxing h264_mvc streams.
[dxva] Added supporting for extended view.
[WinRenderer] Added supporting for RENDER_FMT_MSDK_MVC for DXVA rende… …
[WinRenderer] Added support RENDER_FMT_MSSDK_MVC format for 'Pixel Sh… …
[WinRenderer] Added supporting of RENDER_FMT_MSSDK_MVC for 'Software'… …
[Stereo3D] Added block_lr and block_rl to supported modes.
[VideoPlayer] Fix possible wrong aspect.
[VideoPlayer] DemuxFFmpeg: ssif remux
[libbluray] bump libbluray to 0.9.2-mvc.
[3DBD] Added support of 3D-BluRay playback.
[BaseRenderer] Fix aspect for TAB/SBS (need more testing)
[VideoPlayer] HasVideo returns true if video stream exists. This don'… …
codecoverlay: Add cpu usage info.
fixup! Revert supporting crappy tab/sbs subtitles. this fixes regular… …
[3d] Make MVC a valid 3D filename tag
[WinRenderer] Increase size of resent buffer for mvc frames.
[mingw] added liblzma to dependencies.
[VideoCodecMFX] Added support of external frame allocators.
[dxvahd] Added support MVC HW surfaces for rendering (only DXVA).
[Settings] Allow change fps from settings.
[VideoPlayer] Disable reading extension stream from input stream if d… …
[RenderSystemDX] hack: sleep a bit after Present() to let decoder thr… …
[mingw] Fix possible build hang if ffmpeg build failed.
[CodecMFX] Fix decoder usage on hybrid systems.
[WinSystemWin32] Handle WM_DISPLAYCHANGE event.
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
http://deals.dell.com/productdetail/1n7

finally on sale....
Sold out
(2016-07-15, 20:40)bdreams Wrote: Sold out

In 1 minute. I couldn't even get one. Only 100 available
  • 91(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback10