• 146(current)
Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
So, the Zidoo X8 + LibreELEC will do MVC, or do we have to use the MVC Kodi build?
Zidoo X8 is a standalone Android media player that will do MVC via pre-installed ZDMC (Zidoo's Kodi 16.1 fork). More here.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
(2017-01-20, 12:29)noggin Wrote: A Pi 3 is a significant improvement over the Pi 2, and almost everyone using Pis has switched from OpenElec to LibreElec I think. What are your issues with OpenElec? I find with LibreElec 'it just works'. I certainly find it more optimised as an 'appliance' than a Windows PC.

Trying to install add-ons that aren't in the official repo (for dumb reasons) and the customized skin I've built to make set-up easy if/when things crash. The Pi2 just crashed and I had to do a complete re-install and now my skin won't add because it can't read the zip file and it took a day and a half to re-scan the entire library which is just local information.
(2017-01-10, 20:17)movie78 Wrote:
(2017-01-10, 18:56)rewsteruk Wrote: @movie78 I am looking at the OLED55E6V 55" right now because of this. I was hoping that there would be new LG 3D models in the 2017 as I currently have a LG 49UB850V which is great but black levels not so good so was planning an upgrade later this year.
I had the choice between the Sony 75X850D and the LG 75UH8500 the LG had all the specs I was looking for ( 3D : HDR and Dolby Vision) if it wasn't 3D I would have bought the Sony, LG is making a big mistake removing 3D from their TV.

Took the plunge and purchased the LG 4K 3D HDR 55" OLED55E6V, don't have the space for anything bigger.

The petition to LG to continue 3D production has now passed 5600 signatures, I have added it to my signature block and blog for anyone who enjoys 3D and has not yet signed.
(2017-01-22, 14:09)rewsteruk Wrote:
(2017-01-10, 20:17)movie78 Wrote:
(2017-01-10, 18:56)rewsteruk Wrote: @movie78 I am looking at the OLED55E6V 55" right now because of this. I was hoping that there would be new LG 3D models in the 2017 as I currently have a LG 49UB850V which is great but black levels not so good so was planning an upgrade later this year.
I had the choice between the Sony 75X850D and the LG 75UH8500 the LG had all the specs I was looking for ( 3D : HDR and Dolby Vision) if it wasn't 3D I would have bought the Sony, LG is making a big mistake removing 3D from their TV.

Took the plunge and purchased the LG 4K 3D HDR 55" OLED55E6V, don't have the space for anything bigger.

The petition to LG to continue 3D production has now passed 5600 signatures, I have added it to my signature block and blog for anyone who enjoys 3D and has not yet signed.

You will not be disappointed! We watched the Force Awakens in 3D last night on the C6 65" and it was simply stunning! Watch the Hobbit in 3D on this set as well - perhaps the best looking 3D movies I have ever seen.

LG hit it out of the park with the 2016 sets. And struck out with the 2017 by dropping 3D.

It's also nice that you can essentially keep your Real3D glasses and use them, though I did purchase the official LG glasses (another 6 pair). They are harder and harder to find which is telling in and of itself. Certainly their kids sized glasses are.
I think all we can do now is enjoy 3D as they are blasting us with unready format 4k ( HDR DOLBY VISION HGL)
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
LeEco still making them, hopefully they are some good TVs.

Sent from my HTC 10
(2016-12-30, 18:40)tony_the_unik Wrote: Hi everybody, i have test this version of kodi on my Vorke V1 ( Intel Braswell Celeron J3160 ) .
When i start the movie, my Benq w1070 switch to 3d mode, but the screen stay black.
The sound works fine.

I specify that the vorke V1 works perfectly with powerdvd 16.

hey I have the same problem with the latest version of mvc kodi on Vorke V1 Intel Braswell Celeron J3160 .the screen flickers couple of times then I have sound and its back to kodi main interface it happens with any iso movie regardless if its 3d or not ....I still didn't try power dvd16 .did you try to communicate with hdmkv maybe he has a solution...
(2017-01-22, 17:53)TheShoe Wrote: You will not be disappointed! We watched the Force Awakens in 3D last night on the C6 65" and it was simply stunning! Watch the Hobbit in 3D on this set as well - perhaps the best looking 3D movies I have ever seen.

LG hit it out of the park with the 2016 sets. And struck out with the 2017 by dropping 3D.

It's also nice that you can essentially keep your Real3D glasses and use them, though I did purchase the official LG glasses (another 6 pair). They are harder and harder to find which is telling in and of itself. Certainly their kids sized glasses are.

New OLED 55E6V TV arrived yesterday, wow the best 3D I have seen, I thought my LG 49UB850V LED 3D was good but OLED 3D is in a different league. Just hope more people sign the petition in my signature block to keep LG producing new 3D models, might not work but worth a shot.
hello my device is vorke v1 Intel Braswell Celeron J3160 with kodi mvc any side by side mkv 3d video works flawless except any iso 3d or not won't play video .I tried power dvd 16 and everything seems fine my screen switches to 3d but the video is not in 3d like there is no depth or whatsoever what could be the problem canow anyone help?thank you in advance
Hi,
I am running the release from 16. January. I recognized that my PVR connection
to a Dreambox satellitereceiver (Enigma2) doesn't work anymore. Because I don't
use it not that much with Kodi I am not shure when it was broken.

Maybe it's not the kodi release, but does anybody know if there are known issues?
New build available :

http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/win32...vc_wip.exe
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/win32...vc_wip.pdb

Thank you afedchin Wink
+1 ... your continued support is much appreciated by us all @afedchin.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
(2017-01-29, 03:14)hdmkv Wrote: +1 ... your continued support is much appreciated by us all @afedchin.

Cool ty!
I totally agree!! Don't think that we don't appreciate it!! It's fantastic you're doing this!
  • 146(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback10