• 233(current)
Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
(2020-06-25, 11:46)Krobar Wrote:
(2020-06-23, 21:51)Aphykit2006 Wrote:
(2020-06-22, 11:04)Krobar Wrote: It is my build (MVC branch I merged and built with is all "afedchin"s work), my original problems were caused by a Java update (I found the time yesterday to look into the failure properly). I used it last night and it works fine for me, TV guide seems better and one of my inputstream plugins works better. I would appreciate if anyone else can check if Right Eye First MVC MKV works for them, it does not work for me using the 18.2 build or my 18.7 build.

Hi
Seems working with The hobbit. ( rapid test)
But it seem i needed to disable /enable 3d mode on my epson beamer.
Ok with iron man 3 ( just launch the movies)
Many thanks.
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. 3D switching seems to be working for me, is it only certain files that don't switch automatically?

Hi,
It's probably 3D right eye first ( ie : the Hobbit)
Watch it yesterday : all fine.
I'm happy with this version.
THANKS
Windows 10 + MariaDB base + Matrix | Kodi Build for intel Kodi-Native 3D MVC Playback (as possible)
Skin Titan Mod | Link: Color themes for Titan Mod | Link: Littles mods
For Intel Nuc : Kit Mpc-HC/BE : Config External player with 3D and Pathrought
(2020-06-21, 15:16)Krobar Wrote: Here is an X64 18.7 build:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ozs09Ei...sp=sharing

I've only done minimal testing but it seems to work ok for my MVC MKVs.
Finally got to install it.
This new version only outputs the right eye correctly. Left side is extremely dark to the point where it is almost non visible.
Anyone else encountered it?
(2020-07-06, 22:10)damagedspline Wrote:
(2020-06-21, 15:16)Krobar Wrote: Here is an X64 18.7 build:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ozs09Ei...sp=sharing

I've only done minimal testing but it seems to work ok for my MVC MKVs.
Finally got to install it.
This new version only outputs the right eye correctly. Left side is extremely dark to the point where it is almost non visible.
Anyone else encountered it?
I'm using a Samsung Active 3D glasses TV and MVC source and it is fine but there was a merge conflict on build I wasn't sure of and it is quite possible there could be new bugs. Right eye first doesn't work for me but it did not work for me in the 18.2 builds either.

What type of display/3D glasses are you using? Is the source MVC? (BD 3D)
(2020-06-22, 11:04)Krobar Wrote:
(2020-06-21, 20:26)hdmkv Wrote: Added to post #1, thanks @Krobar. Is this your build? If not, can you let me know whose?
It is my build (MVC branch I merged and built with is all "afedchin"s work), my original problems were caused by a Java update (I found the time yesterday to look into the failure properly). I used it last night and it works fine for me, TV guide seems better and one of my inputstream plugins works better. I would appreciate if anyone else can check if Right Eye First MVC MKV works for them, it does not work for me using the 18.2 build or my 18.7 build.
I tried to find clear directions on how to set this up but the first post doesn't explain exactly and there are 233 pages on this thread. I'm thinking about switching over from MadVR / LAV filters as it seems I inevitably end up with some sort of issue with the video clock and frames are repeated or dropped on playback on my system, which is irritating. Thought it would be interesting to try an MVC build as I occasionally watch 3D. Apparently it's been long enough since I watched a 3D title that my graphics drivers (NVIDIA) no longer support 3D, so I had to downgrade and reconfigure 3D Vision. Got that working, but when I start Kodi now it warns me about the resolution I'm using (4k) as that doesn't support 3D. It shows this same warning when playing back any title (including 2D titles).

Was hoping I could keep a 4K resolution but that the player would switch to 1080p for 3D content. Maybe that's not supported?

Also having audio passthrough issues - seems like I also need to switch to WASAPI as otherwise Atmos / DTS:X won't work.
From an Intel point of view, let me know what needs to be clarified, updated in the first post. Left HTPC’s for set-top media players, but happy to continue updating info.
(2020-07-06, 22:53)Krobar Wrote: I'm using a Samsung Active 3D glasses TV and MVC source and it is fine but there was a merge conflict on build I wasn't sure of and it is quite possible there could be new bugs. Right eye first doesn't work for me but it did not work for me in the 18.2 builds either.

What type of display/3D glasses are you using? Is the source MVC? (BD 3D)

Epson hc2150/tw5650 w. HiShock glasses.
Nuc i5 8xxx where DP is connected to the reciever and HDMI to the projector. I am still waiting for 1080p splitter to arrive since Feb to be able to connect the hdmi directly to the reciever... Anyway the current connections worked on 18.2.
Tested Aquaman 3D MVC which worked on 18.2.
(2020-07-07, 15:33)hdmkv Wrote: From an Intel point of view, let me know what needs to be clarified, updated in the first post. Left HTPC’s for set-top media players, but happy to continue updating info.
For the same reason I didn't tested the new build already, but I will do this soon. Blowing the dust from my dear Windows 3D box and then I'm good to go (I hope) Big Grin

To be clear, I don't have a 3D MVC alternative yet (I thought I had), but we just didn't want to watch 3D recently [nothing new to look at], that's it Wink
Kodi 19.1 Android/Google(TV) [ Shield TV Pro [64b] / Mi Box S [32b] / Mi Projector / Fire 4k TV stick / CC with Google TV ]
Kodi 19 [3D MVC build] Shuttle DH270 [Kaby Lake i3-7300/HD630 graphics - W10-1903]
I just installed the x64 version on my Asus with a N3700 processor. When I try to play a blueray iso it starts playing like an audio cd. What may cause this?
(2020-07-28, 20:17)pelle74 Wrote: I just installed the x64 version on my Asus with a N3700 processor. When I try to play a blueray iso it starts playing like an audio cd. What may cause this?
Intel® InTru™ 3D Technology: No
Kodi 19.1 Android/Google(TV) [ Shield TV Pro [64b] / Mi Box S [32b] / Mi Projector / Fire 4k TV stick / CC with Google TV ]
Kodi 19 [3D MVC build] Shuttle DH270 [Kaby Lake i3-7300/HD630 graphics - W10-1903]
(2020-07-28, 20:40)p750mmx Wrote:
(2020-07-28, 20:17)pelle74 Wrote: I just installed the x64 version on my Asus with a N3700 processor. When I try to play a blueray iso it starts playing like an audio cd. What may cause this?

I should have done some reading in advance.... Thx for the fast reply
(2020-07-28, 20:40)p750mmx Wrote:

I should have done some reading in advance.... Thx for the fast reply
(2020-07-09, 13:52)p750mmx Wrote:
(2020-07-07, 15:33)hdmkv Wrote: From an Intel point of view, let me know what needs to be clarified, updated in the first post. Left HTPC’s for set-top media players, but happy to continue updating info.
For the same reason I didn't tested the new build already, but I will do this soon. Blowing the dust from my dear Windows 3D box and then I'm good to go (I hope) Big Grin

To be clear, I don't have a 3D MVC alternative yet (I thought I had), but we just didn't want to watch 3D recently [nothing new to look at], that's it Wink

Did you get a chance to try it. Onward is a nice newish 3D title Smile

I will probably do an 18.8 build at some point. I'm interested in adding 3D and Atmos/DTS:X detection from nfo file but it is proving more complicated than I thought Smile
Why use this versus the dsplayer build? I've been using that for 2 years plus now. I know I tried this previously but there was something or other that wouldn't work correctly.
(2020-08-08, 12:48)robl45 Wrote: Why use this versus the dsplayer build? I've been using that for 2 years plus now. I know I tried this previously but there was something or other that wouldn't work correctly.

Is DSPlayer working with Kodi 18? (Thought is was V17 only). Also this uses the integrated video player so should be less klunky than Kodi DSPlayer.
Hi,
For me, v18.7 is working good. Many thanks… Only left eye first i must manally activate).
New intel i7 8300 windows 10 (with stopupdates) and latests intel drivers .
Just one question :
Inside intel driver configuration, are you using rgb or ycbr ?
Limited range or full range ? 16/235 or not ?

Note my hdmi is 1.4
Thanks
Windows 10 + MariaDB base + Matrix | Kodi Build for intel Kodi-Native 3D MVC Playback (as possible)
Skin Titan Mod | Link: Color themes for Titan Mod | Link: Littles mods
For Intel Nuc : Kit Mpc-HC/BE : Config External player with 3D and Pathrought
  • 233(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback10