• 7(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-04-22, 00:50)Milhouse Wrote: That's what I'd do (actually, I'd remove them entirely). Using only "gpu_mem=256" makes life less complicated.

FYI, the default is:
Code:
gpu_mem_256=112
gpu_mem_512=160
gpu_mem_1024=256

Pi2/Pi3 would use the 256M version. But if you are only running on a Pi2 or Pi3 then just using "gpu_mem=256" is fine.
Done, and retried the test build.

It's working now, thanks. I have to say, the new skin is insanely good!

Sorry if this has been asked many times (can't seem to locate a response using search) but when do you think DVD playback (which seems to have been "temporarily" disabled for an age) will get re-enabled in these test builds? What's it depending on?

Also, where is the best place to report issues that are (probably) new skin specific (e.g. wrong art showing while navigating different parts of the interface)?
(2016-04-22, 13:08)rickwookie Wrote: Done, and retried the test build.

Sorry if this has been asked many times (can't seem to locate a response using search) but when do you think DVD playback (which seems to have been "temporarily" disabled for an age) will get re-enabled in these test builds? What's it depending on?

Also, where is the best place to report issues that are (probably) new skin specific (e.g. wrong art showing while navigating different parts of the interface)?

No estimate on DVD. It's waiting on someone to step up and redevelop the DVD support in *ELEC.

Skin issues should be reported in the relevant skin support sub-forum. Estuary is here http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-04-22, 13:08)rickwookie Wrote: Done, and retried the test build.

skin specific issues:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=262144

DVD playback
(2016-04-13, 16:48)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-04-13, 15:47)Sinisan Wrote: Hi @doldi,

Thank you for your post, I'm feeling less alone. I've got lot of DVDs ISO and was afraid to be the only one to have a collection.

But do you know what is the real problem, to help me to understand ? Since the build #224, which is the last one with DVD support, it has been disabled. But do you know why ? It looks like it worked, so it was not something to work to, and then it has been disabled in the following builds, which are improving more complicated things ?

I have some logical problems, but I don't have all knowledge, for sure Smile

I hope the "DVD playback" (ISO...) will be soon "reactivated", mostly if it's nothing else than a flag to check during the build.

DVD ISO support has been temporarily dropped after the DVD ISO support in Kodi was refactored which meant it no longer builds in OpenELEC until the DVD support in OpenELEC is re-configured. Without a fix for OpenELEC there were (and still are) two choices: stop building Kodi 17 for OpenELEC entirely, or drop DVD support and continue without it.

I'm sure it will be added back eventually, before the Kodi 17 release, but for now it's not supported by these test builds. As soon as support becomes available it will appear in these builds.
(2016-04-22, 12:16)popcornmix Wrote: Pi2/Pi3 would use the 256M version. But if you are only running on a Pi2 or Pi3 then just using "gpu_mem=256" is fine.

Is 256 recommended over 320 these days for an RPi2?
(2016-04-22, 17:45)J_E_F_F Wrote: Is 256 recommended over 320 these days for an RPi2?

256M is the default with OE (and a presume LE) on a Pi2.
Heavier skins (especially if default fanart size is increased) may benefit from 320M, but for a default install 256M should be enough.
Hi.
New skin, new OS, old bug - http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2245660
Weather info and media flags still reset.
Thanks
Use another one - OpenWeatherMap Extended is working fine and available via addon search.
You didn't understand. Addon works fine. I'm talking about the status bar of the main screen.
where can j find Vsync option in latest build ?
Hi Milhouse thanks for the LibreELEC testbuilds.

With the latest build #0420 when watching live tv when auto refresrate from 1920x1080p 60 hz to 1920x1080p 50hz videoplayback freezes..

Here is my debug log

Thanks!
Edit, non issue for these builds.
Hi Milhouse.
First of all I would like to thank you for your great job, before with OpenELEC and now with LibreELEC builds. I´ve using then since a long time. ;-)

I have a question regarding the behaviour of the 3D files recognition. I have a LG TV and in case the mkv I'm going to play is SBS (Side by Side), I add "3D SBS" to the file name and KODI change automatically the GUI to 3D mode and trigger my TV into 3D mode also. Also when the movie is finished, both 3D modes in my TV and KODI are switch down automatically.
But in case that the movie is in TAB (top and bottom) if I add "3D TAB" to the file name, only KODI GUI is switched into 3D mode, but I have to manually change my TV into 3D mode using the remote control. Also when the movie is finished in this case, I have to manually switch off the 3D mode in my TV.

Is not well implemented the TAB mode reconigtion in KODI, or as least, as good as SBS mode or there is someting that I'm doing wrong?

Sorry by my english and regards from Spain.
I have no idea what suddenly happened a few weeks ago. Everything used to work, but now videos play stuttering and/or suddenly lose any audio and only video keeps playing.

Any idea what could cause this. Must be something network related, but no clue what it is and eveything is wired.

One interesting thing is that this does not happen when I "cast" from Windows to the Kodi running on Rpi2 (UPNP play-to). Only happens when playing directly on Kodi on RPi.

Error log attached. Appreciate your help!

http://xbmclogs.com/pw8nfujh8
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
A) You are using a test build, report the problem in the test build thread
B) You have daily test builds available, if the problem suddenly started happening a few weeks ago then go back through the builds to identify the first build with the problem
C) Your log is not a debug log
D) Your log is garbled and appears to be two logs mixed together

I'm going to merge this thread into the test build thread.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19