• 12(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-04-25, 06:27)illiac4 Wrote: Is latest tvheadend service addon intentionally moved into new folder tvheadend4.2?
There are two tvheadend add-ons now, tvheadend40 (the tvheadend version you probably have installed) and tvheadend42 (latest greatest version). Apparently it's not possible to upgrade from tvheadend40 to tvheadend42 (database migration issues). The former will be included in the 8.0 repository for Kodi 16 users that are looking for a stable tvheadend addon, the latter for those that want the latest features.

https://tvheadend.org/projects/tvheadend...headend-42

As these are bleeding edge builds, I'm building the tip of tvheadend master which means tvheadend42.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-04-25, 11:33)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-04-24, 23:36)Kiralina Wrote: Still no hifiberry digi + sound card in build #0424, same as #0423. Back to #0420.

I don't know what has changed in the last 2 builds, that makes the ALSA sound card settings vanish, but pretty please, bring them back.

It's the bump from 4.4 kernel to 4.6 kernel.

After booting, can you report dmesg, "vcdbg log msg", "aplay -l", "lsusb" output?

Here are some logs :

http://sprunge.us/bOYM
http://pastebin.com/c0GAUFFe
http://pastebin.com/64stqm81
http://sprunge.us/BOIX

I hope they are any helpfull
(2016-04-24, 23:36)Kiralina Wrote: Still no hifiberry digi + sound card in build #0424, same as #0423. Back to #0420.

I don't know what has changed in the last 2 builds, that makes the ALSA sound card settings vanish, but pretty please, bring them back.

After booting, can you report dmesg, "vcdbg log msg", "aplay -l", "lsusb" output?

I shall ,but please tell me where to find them and how. Sorry but I don't know Angel
(2016-04-25, 17:16)Kiralina Wrote:

I shall ,but please tell me where to find them and how. Sorry but I don't know Angel

I don't want to sound mean Kiralina but what is driving you to run these bleeding edge builds then if you aren't equipped with certain skill sets? Is there some feature you absolutely need that isn't found in the stable versions?
HTPC(s): All running LibreELEC
  • AMD 2200G APU on Gigabyte AB350N-Gaming WIFI-CF
  • RPI3 x2 | RPI2 x2
NAS: FreeNAS (Latest Stable) | NFS/CIFS

Try installing OE from the HifiBerry Installer on their site, then upgrade using one of the nightly's, that may help.

The issue with the Digi+ was 'supposedly' fixed in kernel 4.4, so I'm hoping there's not been a regression into 4.6, that would be annoying.
(2016-04-25, 19:17)BigTastyBurger Wrote:

Try installing OE from the HifiBerry Installer on their site, then upgrade using one of the nightly's, that may help.

The issue with the Digi+ was 'supposedly' fixed in kernel 4.4, so I'm hoping there's not been a regression into 4.6, that would be annoying.

I have a working Hifiberry on LE, no problem here. I manually enable it, because I don't like the installer that sometimes hangs on OS X. Problems have appeared with the new kernel (4.6.0 rc4) introduced in build #0423. I'll just stay on #0420 till it will be fixed.

Thanks.
(2016-04-25, 17:19)pyrodex Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 17:16)Kiralina Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 11:33)popcornmix Wrote: It's the bump from 4.4 kernel to 4.6 kernel.

I don't want to sound mean Kiralina but what is driving you to run these bleeding edge builds then if you aren't equipped with certain skill sets? Is there some feature you absolutely need that isn't found in the stable versions?

Yes @pyrodex, you sound mean Sad and yes, there are some features I absolutely need.

And I don't want to seem "ungrateful", but do you find that picking on the less skilled people is really constructive ? I thought we were here to test different things about these builds in order to help the developers.

Do you have a Hifiberry digi + sound card in order to test it and report back? If you don't please let me do it, skilled or not skilled as I may be.

Thanks.
VDR is working again with #0424.
I see FernetMenta change the default value for the process priority of pvr.vdr.vnsi. Thanks a lot.
This could have unwanted effect at systems at systems which has modified priority. Here the priority switch to 5
If anyone wants to install the new branded LibreELEC splash video (6 seconds long, 1.3MB), rename or delete /storage/.cache/splash.h264 and restart the system so that the new LE branded splash video is downloaded. It's really very nice - credits to Sam Fisher! Smile
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Good night, from the #0423 version, addon trasmission (version milhouse ) has stopped working . Anyone else have this problem?. thank you very much for you help and congratulations for the work, they do is incredible!.

Pd. New splash work perfect!!! Very nice!!!
Not sure what's going to happen with Transmission and other similar add-ons (eg. sabnzbd, rtorrent) - it's possible they may not be supported by the LibreELEC Add-on repository, and you'll need to source them separately. For now they're not supported so I can't build a new version.
(2016-04-26, 01:49)Milhouse Wrote: If anyone wants to install the new branded LibreELEC splash video (6 seconds long, 1.3MB), rename or delete /storage/.cache/splash.h264 and restart the system so that the new LE branded splash video is downloaded. It's really very nice - credits to Sam Fisher! Smile

Looks real good! Nice work Sam!
Since #424 I have lost the ability to route audio to my USB dac. I can see it on the audio devices but get clicks and ticks and then nothing.
(2016-04-25, 19:37)Kiralina Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 17:19)pyrodex Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 17:16)Kiralina Wrote: I shall ,but please tell me where to find them and how. Sorry but I don't know Angel

Yes @pyrodex, you sound mean Sad and yes, there are some features I absolutely need.

And I don't want to seem "ungrateful", but do you find that picking on the less skilled people is really constructive ? I thought we were here to test different things about these builds in order to help the developers.

Do you have a Hifiberry digi + sound card in order to test it and report back? If you don't please let me do it, skilled or not skilled as I may be.

Thanks.

I also have a HiFiBerry Digi+ with pi2, I'm here if you need some logs and help. I'm on latest OE beta2 official atm, but will switch to LE 7 final soon. I can't run dev builds all the time now, as the Pi2 with Digi+ is the main living room player now and I really need stability (wife, kids), but if you need logs, I can switch SD cards and see. Let me know what you need!
(2016-04-25, 19:22)Kiralina Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 19:17)BigTastyBurger Wrote:

I have a working Hifiberry on LE, no problem here. I manually enable it, because I don't like the installer that sometimes hangs on OS X. Problems have appeared with the new kernel (4.6.0 rc4) introduced in build #0423. I'll just stay on #0420 till it will be fixed.

Thanks.

I've kinda given up with my Digi+ for the time being, until the Krypton builds start maturing and then maybe the HifiBerry developers will stop offloading their hardware incompatibilities onto the OE/LE developers.

I've had problems using dts sound with the milhouse builds and posted logs, but all ignored. However, I still prefer these builds over OSMC, which also has the dts issue - I suspect it's more a hardware issue with the Digi+ and RPi3 that they haven't found.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19