• 13(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
Please @Kiralina you could check the "Trakt" (add-ons/quasar/tv shows/trakt/watchlist) option inside add-on "Quasar" is working properly?
In distro Openelec of Milhouse, using the instruction that he provided to you (delete URL Support), the plugin "Quasar" and "Trakt "go to work, but this distro Libreelec the same procedure solves the "Quasar", but not the "Trakt".
Thanks.
Is it possible to add CPU temperature to the CPU line in the codec info?

The PI3 can run hot...
(2016-04-26, 18:05)ElectricPim Wrote: Is it possible to add CPU temperature to the CPU line in the codec info?

The PI3 can run hot...

You'll have a symbol on screen if the temperature is getting too hot.
On new SD card, updated to #0424 and then installed/activated Tvheadend4.2 and Filmon PVR Back-ends and associated Client Front-ends and mix of DVB-T and IPTV working great. Thanks to Milhouse, popcornmix and everyone involved in continued development CoolCool

@Milhouse, very minor point that #0424 download link for RPI2 is missing in 1st post, although it's fully included in #0424 release post.
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
Thanks, fixed.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Hmm perhaps spoke to soon, during reboot to load latest splash screen (Looking great :Wink ) appear to be having similar symptoms/problem (mentioned here?) with multi kodi crashes and kodi restarts before a clean start of kodi

Kodi.crashlog
kodi.log (after clean start)

Once everything up and running kodi stable (Note build #0424 installed on top of a clean LibreElec beta 2 updated to #0423 before #0424)
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
(2016-04-26, 18:08)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-04-26, 18:05)ElectricPim Wrote: Is it possible to add CPU temperature to the CPU line in the codec info?

The PI3 can run hot...

You'll have a symbol on screen if the temperature is getting too hot.

Haven't seen that luckily.

Still I think its valuable info for a PI3: when it's warming up and not too hot doing some software decoding.

But when it's not possible, that's fine.
(2016-04-26, 20:14)MikeKL Wrote: Hmm perhaps spoke to soon, during reboot to load latest splash screen (Looking great :Wink ) appear to be having similar symptoms/problem (mentioned here?) with multi kodi crashes and kodi restarts before a clean start of kodi

Kodi.crashlog

Once everything up and running kodi stable (Note build #0424 installed on top of a clean LibreElec beta 2 updated to #0423 before #0424)
I'll upload you a debug-enabled build later this evening which should provide more backtrace information.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-04-26, 17:44)Alexander Wrote: Please @Kiralina you could check the "Trakt" (add-ons/quasar/tv shows/trakt/watchlist) option inside add-on "Quasar" is working properly?
In distro Openelec of Milhouse, using the instruction that he provided to you (delete URL Support), the plugin "Quasar" and "Trakt "go to work, but this distro Libreelec the same procedure solves the "Quasar", but not the "Trakt".
Thanks.

No, trakt is not working. Quasar works, but track integration doesn't. It has some http error right from the beginning, when you try to add your trakt user name and integrate it with Quasar. Nothing related to trakt works. Not even "most popular on trakt" and for these you normally don't need to register.

In the newer versions of LE you don't have to delete the URL from InputStream. Quasar works with InputStream "out of the box", but no trakt.
(2016-04-26, 20:30)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-04-26, 20:14)MikeKL Wrote: Hmm perhaps spoke to soon, during reboot to load latest splash screen (Looking great :Wink ) appear to be having similar symptoms/problem (mentioned here?) with multi kodi crashes and kodi restarts before a clean start of kodi

Kodi.crashlog

I'll upload you a debug-enabled build later this evening which should provide more backtrace information.

Is it usefull to install this build to sort out the hifiberry digi+ problems ?

Or where the logs i posted earlier telling you guys enough ?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2320246

Thanks for the hard work
(2016-04-26, 21:31)Bor_NL Wrote: Is it usefull to install this build to sort out the hifiberry digi+ problems ?

The debug-enabled build won't include any change with respect to Hifiberry.
(2016-04-26, 21:26)Kiralina Wrote: Quasar works with InputStream "out of the box", but no trakt.

Post a debug log.
(2016-04-23, 14:42)Milhouse Wrote: New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #0423:

Build Highlights:
  1. Fix for Pandoki certificate issue

Can you tell me what you did to fix the certificate issue? I get the same CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED in my service.subtitles.subscene plugin since the latest nightlies.
(2016-04-26, 21:53)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-04-26, 21:26)Kiralina Wrote: Quasar works with InputStream "out of the box", but no trakt.

Post a debug log.

Here it is: http://xbmclogs.com/pquz55osi

Same behavior with #0423 and #0424

Thank you.
(2016-04-26, 23:02)CrowleyAJ Wrote: Can you tell me what you did to fix the certificate issue? I get the same CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED in my service.subtitles.subscene plugin since the latest nightlies.

(2016-04-23, 14:42)Milhouse Wrote:
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19