• 23(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-05-03, 05:03)stourwalk Wrote: Ok - moved back to 0501 (I should note that 0421 was actually 0420 - I was stupidly looking at the date (sorry!)) - and changed the resample quality *from* GPU to High - problem goes away.

Same is true for Low/Medium too.

So for me the issue is narrowed down to the GPU Accelerated resampling. It's a RPI2 B+ btw and fwiw my config.txt looks like.. http://sprunge.us/BXZG

I've tested a DTS file, output to 2 channel HDMI (no passthrough) and I can't hear any difference between GPU and High.
Can you provide a sample file (e.g. cut a 1 minute segment from a problematic file) that shows the issue?
How is a BT-keyboard supposed to work on a RPI3 and latest LE-builds?

I can enable bluetooth, and connect and trust the keyboard. It will ask for a pincode, for which there is no hint. But entering anything seems to work, the keyboard is marked as connected (lock icon).

But I expect it to work like a USB keyboard, while it doesn't seem to do anything. Should it work like a USB keyboard?

(BTW I can connect and use the keyboard in Raspbian on a RPI3, although it seems to lose connection after a while, when doing nothing)

Well, after updating to the latest build today, it all started working. It's showing a pincode to type, and it's is working like an USB keyboard.

I see a lock and a favorite star in the BT devices listing.
Is it possible to show Metadata as default instead of Plot in the info screen of the new skin.
`Not available` is not very informative IMHO.
(2016-05-03, 14:37)ElectricPim Wrote: Is it possible to show Metadata as default instead of Plot in the info screen of the new skin.
`Not available` is not very informative IMHO.

Not the right place to ask for skin features.
Try : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=262144
Didn't anybody else notice that refreshrate switch from 60hz to 50hz is not working when watching live tv or am i really the only one?

I did a fresh install on my rpi2 with LE stable 16.1 from LE site then i update with #0502 build and still no refreshrate swith. (videoplayback is freezes)
When swithing from 60hz to 24hz videoplayback is fine..

If needed i can provide some logs.
(2016-05-03, 07:02)cdvreede Wrote: running 501 - using a harmony remote that maps to MCE remote and MCE keyboard. Remote commands work fine but the ones mapped to MCE keyboard do not. No problems with Jarvis - do I need an add-in here??

Are you using a custom keyboard map? Can you determine the first build when this problem started? Do you have a problem with #0430?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-05-03, 11:09)dave77 Wrote: Has something changed in Kodi 17 to stop posters being pulled down from the Internet if no poster.jpg is present locally? It's highlighted the movies that I have not setup properly, which I have now fixed, just curious.

If you have a movie in your library without a poster url, all you're going to see is the default poster image. Pretty sure that's always been how it worked, even in 16.

You'll need to run something like Artwork Downloader to find you a poster, or refresh the movie so that it is re-scraped and hopefully a poster is found this time.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Happily reporting that in this latest build I am able to use DVB-T TV for the first time with TV-Headend 4.2 and a Dexatek Technology Ltd. DK mini DVB-T Dongle, software mpeg2 decoding. Running quite stable, although it rebooted once. RPI3
(2016-05-03, 02:11)Milhouse Wrote: LibreELEC 8.0 Repository should now be available. Please post about any missing items. dispmanx_vnc should be added soon.

The repo is still empty for me.

http://sprunge.us/bBcb
(2016-05-03, 16:35)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-05-03, 11:09)dave77 Wrote: Has something changed in Kodi 17 to stop posters being pulled down from the Internet if no poster.jpg is present locally? It's highlighted the movies that I have not setup properly, which I have now fixed, just curious.

If you have a movie in your library without a poster url, all you're going to see is the default poster image. Pretty sure that's always been how it worked, even in 16.

You'll need to run something like Artwork Downloader to find you a poster, or refresh the movie so that it is re-scraped and hopefully a poster is found this time.

You're right, my old skin implemented Artwork Downloader so must have filled in the blanks, I'm using Estuary now
(2016-05-03, 16:45)polo_joe Wrote: The repo is still empty for me.

Have you rebooted? Unfortunately this is down to Kodi caching - it will be populated eventually.
(2016-05-03, 16:45)polo_joe Wrote:
(2016-05-03, 02:11)Milhouse Wrote: LibreELEC 8.0 Repository should now be available. Please post about any missing items. dispmanx_vnc should be added soon.

The repo is still empty for me.

For me It started working after updating to the latest build.
(2016-05-03, 08:43)Rossi1 Wrote:

Thank you very much !!!

The Repository appears for me just fine. I only notice one item missing that was there before, Bloomberg TV.

It would be nice to add Pandoki. I have been adding it from a zip file. It was not in the prior repository for some reason.
(2016-05-03, 19:02)bill_orange Wrote: The Repository appears for me just fine. I only notice one item missing that was there before, Bloomberg TV.
Are you sure you installed Bloomberg TV from an OpenELEC repository?

(2016-05-03, 19:02)bill_orange Wrote: It would be nice to add Pandoki. I have been adding it from a zip file. It was not in the prior repository for some reason.
That would be a feature request, https://forum.libreelec.tv/forum-18.html
Every item I start from my library starts the same movie...? When I check the file paths they are correct. I can't find out why this is happening. I'm running on the 0502 build, with Estuary skin. The skin is not the problem. I tried with another skin as well. Same problem.

Seems to be related to the following error...

ERROR: Unable to load /usr/lib/kodi/system/players/VideoPlayer/libdvdnav-arm.so, reason: /usr/lib/kodi/system/players/VideoPlayer/libdvdnav-arm.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

So it skips all the folders with DVD structure, and the first directory (after 24 with the above error) with an .mp4 file in it is played every time.
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19