• 30(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
The time here showed wrong and could not find a easy way to changed it so i added it in the autostart.sh

Code:
#!/bin/sh
(sleep 30; \
/usr/sbin/ntpdate pool.ntp.org; \
)&

also wasnt there a Libreelec setting menu under Settings -> libreelec ? i cant find it anymore.
Date/time should be set automatically. Hacks like that really shouldn't be necessary unless there's something wrong with networking.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-05-08, 21:48)Milhouse Wrote: Date/time should be set automatically. Hacks like that really shouldn't be necessary unless there's something wrong with networking.

it showed here 5/52016
that is why i added this.

i remember setting the time server somewhere but i cant find that setting anymore. I do have the correct timezone and all.
(2016-05-08, 22:03)Little_Kitty Wrote:
(2016-05-08, 21:48)Milhouse Wrote: Date/time should be set automatically. Hacks like that really shouldn't be necessary unless there's something wrong with networking.

it showed here 5/52016

i remember setting the time server somewhere but i cant find that setting anymore. I do have the correct timezone and all.

Time servers can be set in the LE Settings addon, either globally in Network > NTP Servers, or per-connection if you're not using DHCP (Connections > Edit > NTP Servers).

However unless you're facing a specific problem this usually isn't necessary. LE will use fallback timeservers on the internet if there are no local timeservers configured (or available) and LE will also use any timeservers configured by your DHCP server (if you're using DHCP).

The fallback servers are:
Code:
0.pool.ntp.org,1.pool.ntp.org,2.pool.ntp.org,3.pool.ntp.org

It's possible your DHCP server is giving out a local timeserver that then overrides the fallback servers, and the time on this local timeserver is not accurate in which case correct the time on this local timeserver, or reconfigure your DHCP server to stop using the broken local timeserver.

If all else fails then configure global upstream timeservers in the LE Settings add-on (Network > NTP Servers).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-05-08, 22:19)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-05-08, 22:03)Little_Kitty Wrote:

it showed here 5/52016

Time servers can be set in the LE Settings addon, either globally in Network > NTP Servers, or per-connection if you're not using DHCP (Connections > Edit > NTP Servers).

However unless you're facing a specific problem this usually isn't necessary. LE will use fallback timeservers on the internet if there are no local timeservers configured (or available) and LE will also use any timeservers configured by your DHCP server (if you're using DHCP).

The fallback servers are:
Code:
0.pool.ntp.org,1.pool.ntp.org,2.pool.ntp.org,3.pool.ntp.org

It's possible your DHCP server is giving out a local timeserver that then overrides the fallback servers, and the time on this local timeserver is not accurate in which case correct the time on this local timeserver, or reconfigure your DHCP server to stop using the broken local timeserver.

If all else fails then configure global upstream timeservers in the LE Settings add-on (Network > NTP Servers).

i changed back to the default skin and i could find the network setting and setup up the servers there.
and switched back to minic. I guess the skinn doesnt have that option. i also cant find the menu there.

i had to add a few things to the menu my self like favorites and shutdown. But cant find the liberelec in the skin. Oh well doesnt matter much tho.
You'll only find the "LibreELEC" button in the stock Estuary skin. If you need to access the LE Settings addon using a third-party skin (including Confluence) then you'll need to access it via the Programs or Addons page.
New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #0508: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.6.0-rc6 #1 Sun May 8 21:12:36 BST 2016 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
May  6 2016 13:57:24
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version 0cc642d53eab041e67c8c373d989fef5847448f8 (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20160508211119-#0508-g7becc33 [Build #0508]

# vcdbg log msg 2>&1 | grep DTOK
002484.770: Kernel trailer DTOK property says yes

# Kernel device tree status: Enabled

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (7becc33e, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (dd0b7828, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. NOTE: DVD playback remains temporarily disabled
  2. Fix splash video time-shift problem - thanks @amediauser & @popcornmix. Binary now based on this source code
  3. PR:9778: fix PluginDirectory - fix for YouTube, Quasar and TuneIn add-on hangs
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • RTL8812AU: Fix AP timeout and disable power saving (PR:321, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • [depends] bump to python 2.7.11 (PR:9770, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • Pylock (PR:9748, 1 commit, 4 files changed)
    • [pydocs] disableSubtitles was deprecated in 2012 (PR:9767, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • [depends] openssl 1.0.2h (PR:9774, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [depends] sqlite 3120200 (PR:9775, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [EPG] Fix crash on opening epg grid window directly after channel(s) got deleted. (PR:9763, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • [docs] fix typo in cmake readme (cbb432ae)
  3. pvr.vdr.vnsi:
    • EPG search timer (PR:80, 3 commits, 2 files changed)
  4. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Updated: [env] patch: Add experimental splash video for RPi
    • Added: [env] patch: Fix SIGTERM patch after PR9748
    • Added: [pkg] PR:9778: fix PluginDirectory
I use the Kodi 17 testbuilds at RPI2 with tvheadend pvr addon (atm Version: devel-20160506210417-#0506-gb63e0c1).

Since view weeks i'm wondering about freezes after 60-120min watching Video (prior LiveTV).
Know i recognize, that the memory consumption of process kodi.bin is growing continuously.

Is this a memory leak of kodi itself or maybe of tvheadend addon too?
Or has this something to do with enabled hardware acceleration?

Best regards
//tetzlav
Not sure what you mean "prior LiveTV"? When you talk about "the tvheadend pvr addon" I assume you mean pvr.hts? Are you also using the latest tvheadend42 add-on from the add-ons folder?

Do you see the same memory consumption when no add-ons are installed? How are you determining the memory usage of the kodi.bin process?
(2016-05-09, 00:00)Milhouse Wrote: Not sure what you mean "prior LiveTV"?
sorry i mean preferential, so i use libreelec for watching TV...
Quote:When you talk about "the tvheadend pvr addon" I assume you mean pvr.hts?
yes, the Tvheadend HTSP Client on RPi2
Quote:Are you also using the latest tvheadend42 add-on from the add-ons folder?
no, the tvheandend 4.1 server with dvb cards is a debian-based homeserver.
Quote:Do you see the same memory consumption when no add-ons are installed?
Its only while watching video, buti will test it tomorrow with videos from local sdcard.
Quote:How are you determining the memory usage of the kodi.bin process?
top, free, ...?

my workaround is a 1G swapfile... Wink
Code:
Tasks: 120 total,   1 running, 119 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie
%Cpu(s):  2.2 us,  0.7 sy,  0.2 ni, 97.0 id,  0.0 wa,  0.0 hi,  0.0 si,  0.0 st
KiB Mem :   753360 total,    36024 free,   641236 used,    76100 buff/cache
KiB Swap:  1048524 total,   757548 free,   290976 used.    55372 avail Mem

PID USER      PR  NI    VIRT    RES    SHR S  %CPU %MEM     TIME+ COMMAND                                                                                                                                
  595 root      20   0 1327164 634552  10068 S   9.5 84.2  60:44.59 kodi.bin                                                                                                                              
  955 root      20   0    2800   1660   1432 R   1.3  0.2   0:00.14 top                                                                                                                                    
   93 root       1 -19       0      0      0 S   0.3  0.0   3:14.35 VCHIQ-0
Well, no good deed goes unpunished.

TuneIn now plays but both Pandoki and TuneIn have new navigation issue. Selection of Pandoki's top menu after it has started playing results in the top menu blinking in and out in about a 1 second cycle.

When selected from the boxes at the left side of the screen, TuneIn's top menu screen is blank. ESC causes the screen to briefly appear before exiting. CPU usage is very High.

Here's a log file.

http://xbmclogs.com/pmh8snqjy
@bill_orange: what skin are you using, is this with stock Estuary? I see a number of skin-related errors, "misplaced [", missing windows etc. If you are using Estuary please report these errors in the Estuary bug thread. Other Pandoki/TuneIn errors might be related to these skin errors, but I think it's best if you contact the add-on maintainers as they can probably reproduce these errors in the latest Kodi 17 nightly.
(2016-05-09, 02:13)Milhouse Wrote: @bill_orange: what skin are you using, is this with stock Estuary? I see a number of skin-related errors, "misplaced [", missing windows etc. If you are using Estuary please report these errors in the Estuary bug thread. Other Pandoki/TuneIn errors might be related to these skin errors, but I think it's best if you contact the add-on maintainers as they can probably reproduce these errors in the latest Kodi 17 nightly.

Yes, I am using Estuary. Can you give me the link to the Estuary bug thread again? I cannot find it.

Bill
Estuary Bug Reports thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=262373
Just upgraded to 0508 from 0507 and there appears to be a huge bug. Using either Confluence or Estuary, launching addons results in a blank screen showing only the KODI background image. Some addons flash their menu for a split second and then it goes back to the background image. Will post logs if needed, but I imagine you can reproduce this easily. FWIW, the Libreelec settings addon works (Quasar, KODI Log viewer among the broken).
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19