• 34(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
the boblight related memory leak seems fixed with the latest build @popcornmix - nicely done as usual Smile
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2016-05-11, 19:29)Memphiz Wrote: the boblight related memory leak seems fixed with the latest build @popcornmix - nicely done as usual Smile

That's good to hear (as PR9800 just got submitted).
New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #0511: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.6.0-rc7 #1 Wed May 11 21:04:51 BST 2016 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
May  6 2016 13:57:24
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version 0cc642d53eab041e67c8c373d989fef5847448f8 (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20160511210305-#0511-g189c3af [Build #0511]

# vcdbg log msg 2>&1 | grep DTOK
002484.692: Kernel trailer DTOK property says yes

# Kernel device tree status: Enabled

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (189c3afe, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (71b31808, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. NOTE: DVD playback remains temporarily disabled
  2. PR:9795: fixed: Caching of quasi-internet streams like webdav was broken
  3. PR:9794: Use separators from language addon
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • Odroid_C2/libcec: add amlogic hybrid cec driver support (PR:328, 2 commits, 4 files changed)
    • samba: move samba-defaults into the samba-config script (PR:330, 1 commit, 6 files changed)
    • projects/imx6: use Linux kernel 4.4 by default (PR:319, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • [depends] libzip 1.1.2 (PR:9791, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • VideoPlayer: drop old workaround in ffmpeg demuxer (PR:9792, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • VideoPlayer: fix flush after seek for inputstreams implementing IPosTime (PR:9793, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  3. newclock5:
    • Commits no longer in build:
      • RenderManager: Disable vsync adjust - it causes unpleasant glitches after seeking (5e4ec4a1)
  4. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [env] patch: Enable custom framebuffer resolution
    • Added: [pkg] PR:9794: Use separators from language addon
    • Added: [pkg] PR:9795: fixed: Caching of quasi-internet streams like webdav was broken
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I just noticed a problem when playing music on build #0510. Build #0511 shares the problem. I suspect it has been around for a while. If a visualization is selected, such as Wavforhue or Spectrum and music is played, Kodi restarts. An Estuary problem perhaps?

http://xbmclogs.com/pfx0v8oaa
(2016-05-12, 02:54)bill_orange Wrote: I just noticed a problem when playing music on build #0510. Build #0511 shares the problem. I suspect it has been around for a while. If a visualization is selected, such as Wavforhue or Spectrum and music is played, Kodi restarts. An Estuary problem perhaps?

Thanks for the report. Wavforhue is a third-party add-on and seems to be having a problem processing the JSON response from a web server so I'd contact the author for more help with this add-on.

Spectrum on the other hand is a core visualization, can you upload your crashlog when using Spectrum?

Are you also saying that #0509 doesn't crash, or that you first noticed this problem with #0510? I'd be surprised if the Wavforhue and Spectrum problems are related, unless the Wavforhue JSON error is a red herring (a Wavforhue crashlog would shed more light on this particular crash, and could be compared with a Spectrum crashlog).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Waiting for the working transmission addon. These builds still unfited for me Smile
Transmission is available as a Docker container: https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread-237.html

https://github.com/LibreELEC/Dockerfiles

Please use the LibreELEC forum for Docker and Transmission support.
(2016-05-12, 05:06)MONSTA Wrote: Waiting for the working transmission addon. These builds still unfited for me Smile

Transmission is working with a little touch. Read my post https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread-205.html
I prefer using this one since docker uses not complete transmission without transmission.remote and it is also older build. And what i do not like with docker that it couses too many cpu spikes when run.
The Transmission build from Milhouse works all you have to do is:

Code:
cd /storage

#for x86/x64 Transmission build download
wget http://milhouse.openelec.tv/builds/addons/Generic/transmission/service.downloadmanager.transmission-8.0.0-%230315-milhouse.zip

#for RPi2 Transmission build download
http://milhouse.openelec.tv/builds/addons/RPi2/transmission/service.downloadmanager.transmission-8.0.0-%230315-milhouse.zip

# Then install addon from zip after that execute commands below.

mkdir /storage/.kodi/addons/service.downloadmanager.transmission/lib
cp /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.37.0.0 /storage/.kodi/addons/service.downloadmanager.transmission/lib/libcrypto.so.35
(2016-05-12, 06:49)illiac4 Wrote: Transmission is working with a little touch. Read my post https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread-205.html
I prefer using this one since docker uses not complete transmission without transmission.remote and it is also older build. And what i do not like with docker that it couses too many cpu spikes when run.
The Transmission build from Milhouse works all you have to do is:

Code:
cd /storage

#for x86/x64 Transmission build download
wget http://milhouse.openelec.tv/builds/addons/Generic/transmission/service.downloadmanager.transmission-8.0.0-%230315-milhouse.zip

#for RPi2 Transmission build download
http://milhouse.openelec.tv/builds/addons/RPi2/transmission/service.downloadmanager.transmission-8.0.0-%230315-milhouse.zip

# Then install addon from zip after that execute commands below.

mkdir /storage/.kodi/addons/service.downloadmanager.transmission/lib
cp /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.37.0.0 /storage/.kodi/addons/service.downloadmanager.transmission/lib/libcrypto.so.35
Wow. Magic line Smile. It works again. Thank you.
(2016-05-11, 19:13)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-05-11, 16:29)bite_your_idols Wrote:
(2016-05-11, 14:05)Milhouse Wrote: 1) Yes this is the new addons behaviour in Kodi 17. Add-ons will now be disabled by default unless they are installed from a repository or from zip. If you delete your Addons*.db, all your add-ons will be disabled. You'll need to manually enable your copied-in add-on.

and with "manually enable" you mean reinstalling using zip file or is there any way to add them to Addons.db?

No - I mean going into the Addons browser, finding the addon, and clicking "Enable".

done!
(2016-05-12, 03:54)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-05-12, 02:54)bill_orange Wrote: I just noticed a problem when playing music on build #0510. Build #0511 shares the problem. I suspect it has been around for a while. If a visualization is selected, such as Wavforhue or Spectrum and music is played, Kodi restarts. An Estuary problem perhaps?

Thanks for the report. Wavforhue is a third-party add-on and seems to be having a problem processing the JSON response from a web server so I'd contact the author for more help with this add-on.

Spectrum on the other hand is a core visualization, can you upload your crashlog when using Spectrum?

Are you also saying that #0509 doesn't crash, or that you first noticed this problem with #0510? I'd be surprised if the Wavforhue and Spectrum problems are related, unless the Wavforhue JSON error is a red herring (a Wavforhue crashlog would shed more light on this particular crash, and could be compared with a Spectrum crashlog).

I stand corrected. spectrum does not result in a hang or restart. This morning when I ran the log file it would not reboot or hang. What it did do was slow the system down greatly. Mouse movement lagged by around 5 seconds and that's on a RPI3. This was also the case in earlier builds like 6.0.3. Relative to your question on when I noticed the problem, I am not sure at what point the problem started. I first noticed it on #0509. I rarely use visualization too distracting.

Here's a log file with the "spectrum slowdown"

http://xbmclogs.com/pnagbppgo

Hopefully this behavior can be easily reproduced. It may be just the "nature of the beast". However, I would think that a RPI3 would be able to play music, display spectrum and move the mouse smoothly at the same time.
(2016-05-12, 08:52)MONSTA Wrote: Wow. Magic line Smile. It works again. Thank you.

Great, glad it's working but that's likely to be only a temporary solution that isn't supportable going forward. Please don't post here when it stops working next time libressl (or similar) is bumped.
(2016-05-12, 18:14)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-05-12, 08:52)MONSTA Wrote: Wow. Magic line Smile. It works again. Thank you.

Great, glad it's working but that's likely to be only a temporary solution that isn't supportable going forward. Please don't post here when it stops working next time libressl (or similar) is bumped.
Sorry, I did not know. But I do not understand why I should use the Libreelec forum, if this addon works fine on LE 7.0.0.
(2016-05-12, 18:47)MONSTA Wrote: But I do not understand why I should use the Libreelec forum, if this addon works fine on LE 7.0.0.

That's for when you have problems in future, as you probably will.

The OpenELEC version of the Transmission addon will not work with these test builds, and it won't work with LE 8 (once released).

The only supported LibreELEC Transmission addon is the Docker version, and the LE forum is the best place for general LE support (ie. official releases, add-ons etc.). If the Doccker version of Transmission lacks particular features, or is not up to date, the best place to discuss that would be on the LE Forum.
(2016-05-12, 20:25)Milhouse Wrote: That's for when you have problems in future, as you probably will.

The OpenELEC version of the Transmission addon will not work with these test builds, and it won't work with LE 8 (once released).

The only supported LibreELEC Transmission addon is the Docker version, and the LE forum is the best place for general LE support (ie. official releases, add-ons etc.). If the Doccker version of Transmission lacks particular features, or is not up to date, the best place to discuss that would be on the LE Forum.

OK. I got it. Probably I just will stay on the last working build Smile. A simple videoplayer it's not enough for me.
One more question. Are there any plans to add a web browser to the LE?
Thanks
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19