• 59(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-06-10, 05:24)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-06-09, 14:18)PuGZopf Wrote: Hello All,

My first post an directly an issue... :-(

Yesterday I´ve installed LE 7.xx on my PI2. All is workink fine. Then I tried o Update to the lasted Build from LE from Milhouse, The update runs fine, On my via HDMI connected TV I see alle messages, unpack install etc. Then the Mashine reboots.

The Boot screen is shown and after this....: all is Black. I can´t access the PI2 via RemoteControl ( like it does before )

I Can access the LE 8 vie HTTP and vie SMB I can put into the Update folder other Update Files. They are taken into account, but after the installation the TV is still black.

Only with LE 7 all is fine.

My TV is a Samsung 6xxx Series TV

Has any one a idea? where should i find logs etc??

Zopf

As you have smb access, connect to your Pi and upload the latest file from your Logfiles directory - it will be called something like "log-2016-06-10-03.18.19.zip". Stick it on Dropbox or similar.

Getting ssh access would also be useful - you can enable ssh by adding " ssh" to the end of the line in your cmdline.txt file. Login account is "root", password is "libreelec". Use PuTTY for ssh on a Windows PC.

Hello Milhouse,

today I was finaly able to collect the Log´s for your investigation.

I tried to send you the link via PN. but it was not possible...
Hi PuGZopf,
...think it is better to post the log here;-)

uplload to pastebin or some equal or better - over Kodi Log Uploader (Addon) and post here the link to your uploaded logfile.

cu
Harald
@PuGZopf: Post the link in this thread, there's no reason to start a private discussion.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-06-13, 15:00)Gregoire Wrote: Filled in the custom source. I get an error "No build were found for Rpi2" .
The url is case sensitive, so make sure it ends RPi2 not Rpi2.

If all else fails, post the output from:
Code:
cat /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.libreelec.settings/oe_settings.xml
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-06-13, 00:15)Milhouse Wrote: Build Highlights:
  1. Move RTMP support to inputstream.add-on
  2. Fix "Save" button when editing network connections LibreELEC Settings addon
  3. Add support for development updates in LibreELEC Settings add-on - a built-in minimmalist version of Leopold's add-on.

For these builds, enter a URL into a Custom Channel, selecting from the following URLs based on your hardware:
    Code:
    RPi Zero/RPi1: http://milhouse.libreelec.tv/builds/master/RPi
    RPi2/RPi3:     http://milhouse.libreelec.tv/builds/master/RPi2
    Generic (x86): http://milhouse.libreelec.tv/builds/master/Generic
    then select "Milhouse-8.0" as the Update Channel.

when i check the libreelec option the system field is empty.
Network/connections/services/bluetooth and about are filled with text etc but system isnt.
(2016-06-13, 22:18)Little_Kitty Wrote: when i check the libreelec option the system field is empty.
Network/connections/services/bluetooth and about are filled with text etc but system isnt.

Can you provide a screenshot?
(2016-06-13, 00:15)Milhouse Wrote: Build Highlights:
  1. Move RTMP support to inputstream.add-on
  2. Fix "Save" button when editing network connections LibreELEC Settings addon
  3. Add support for development updates in LibreELEC Settings add-on - a built-in minimmalist version of Leopold's add-on.

For these builds, enter a URL into a Custom Channel, selecting from the following URLs based on your hardware:
    Code:
    RPi Zero/RPi1: http://milhouse.libreelec.tv/builds/master/RPi
    RPi2/RPi3:     http://milhouse.libreelec.tv/builds/master/RPi2
    Generic (x86): http://milhouse.libreelec.tv/builds/master/Generic
    then select "Milhouse-8.0" as the Update Channel.
Great that development update capability has been added, assume you want feedback on current minimalist support for development updates?

Seems to be working OK, once parameters are entered, when version option is selected I can see a list of Nightly builds. (I selected latest to install, told me would replace 0612 with 0612 and was I sure etc, where I cancelled for now)

But in the new Estuary interface truncated filenames are barely acceptable as no option to read full filenames (truncation is a pain generally around the new Estuary skin ATM)

Things I really liked about Leopold addon and would like to see within minimalist (if not already there?) :-
  • Ability to review complete install history and know sequence of builds (forward and back) I had installed.
  • Ability to know the current install before selecting newer or earlier build to install.
  • Ability to store nightly builds downloaded/Installed locally to speed up switch between builds at later date when issue hunting.
Thanks to team? for adding capability to install nightlys via LibreELEC settings Cool
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
(2016-06-13, 23:06)MikeKL Wrote: Great that development update capability has been added, assume you want feedback on current minimalist support for development updates?

Yes, and thanks for the comments. #0613 is now on the server (will publish release notes shortly) so if you're set for Automatic updates you should get a notification soon-ish.
(2016-06-13, 23:12)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-06-13, 23:06)MikeKL Wrote: Great that development update capability has been added, assume you want feedback on current minimalist support for development updates?

Yes, and thanks for the comments. #0613 is now on the server (will publish release notes shortly) so if you're set for Automatic updates you should get a notification soon-ish.
OK, switched Automatic Updates to enabled out of interest

Help text is slightly confusing as it says something like "Automatic updates are self disabled for development builds" but I assume will still be notified that a later development build is ready for installation?
Anyway will watch out for notification and try to update from #0612 to #0613 using the new feature etc
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
(2016-06-13, 23:25)MikeKL Wrote:
(2016-06-13, 23:12)Milhouse Wrote:

OK, switched Automatic Updates to enabled out of interest

Help text is slightly confusing as it says something like "Automatic updates are self disabled for development builds" but I assume will still be notified that a later development build is ready for installation?
Anyway will watch out for notification and try to update from #0612 to #0613 using the new feature etc

There seems to be an error:

Code:
22:31:52 3286.522217 T:1591735200   ERROR: ## LibreELEC Addon ## oe::download_file(http://milhouse.libreelec.tv/builds/master/RPi2/LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.0-Milhouse-20160613210617-#0613-g64949dd.tar, /storage/.kodi/temp/LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.0-Milhouse-20160613210617-#0613-g64949dd.tar) ## ERROR: (HTTPError())
22:31:52 3286.522949 T:1591735200   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/neil/projects/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.0-devel/LibreELEC-settings-168c183/.install_pkg/usr/share/kodi/addons/service.libreelec.settings/oe.py", line 284, in download_file
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 154, in urlopen
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 437, in open
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 550, in http_response
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 475, in error
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 409, in _call_chain
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 558, in http_error_default
                                            HTTPError: HTTP Error 404: Not Found

The update needs to escape/quote the hash (# -> %23) when performing the download.
New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #0613: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.6.2 #1 Mon Jun 13 21:07:26 BST 2016 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Jun 13 2016 13:25:19
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version 625ddc17506de68faffed80e656109b206905fc0 (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20160613210618-#0613-g64949dd [Build #0613]

# vcdbg log msg 2>&1 | grep DTOK
002475.502: Kernel trailer DTOK property says yes

# Kernel device tree status: Enabled

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (64949dd5, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (e6249be3, changelog) with the following modifications:
  • Includes newclock5 patches
  • Excludes the LibreELEC linux-01-RPi_support patch in favour of sourcing these and possibly more recent patches directly from kernel branch rpi-4.6.y
  • Includes latest bcm2835-driver master (fdbca29d, ahead +1)
  • Includes latest kodi-platform master (c8188d82)
  • Includes latest libcec master (6d68d212)
  • Includes latest libnfs master (cdd1643c, ahead +28)
  • Includes latest p8-platform master (041a8c6c, ahead +1)
  • Includes latest addons: adsp.basic (2ae604e5), adsp.biquad.filters (01236bbe), adsp.freesurround (34f50406), asplib (da66f517), inputstream.mpd (3ac19c39, +15), inputstream.smoothstream (32275717), peripheral.joystick (2db8029e), pvr.argustv (5f48dcec), pvr.demo (0fa9e1d0), pvr.dvblink (a92f1264), pvr.dvbviewer (3d0bea9a), pvr.filmon (8743511d), pvr.hdhomerun (b5ce9309), pvr.hts (acd1a6ac), pvr.iptvsimple (7a5a43f8), pvr.mediaportal.tvserver (172a273c), pvr.mythtv (e2b60252), pvr.nextpvr (150698b7), pvr.njoy (b5d65655), pvr.pctv (feed5990), pvr.stalker (fb24eda2), pvr.vbox (c6594819), pvr.vdr.vnsi (5498a8c1), pvr.vuplus (ea3b33f6), pvr.wmc (77af8daf)
  • Include [env] e7cbe9cb: xf86-video-intel: Explicitely disable TearFree and TripleBuffer
  • Include [env] ed774729: Intel: Implement Passthrough-Range
  • Include [env] 98c65e6a: Kodi: Use Limited Range by default
  • Include [env] patch: xf86-video-intel: bump to 3fafabe
  • Include [env] patch: binary-addon: inputstream.rtmp
  • Include [env] patch: Add extra headers needed by 3D BD MVC
  • Include [env] patch: mesa: update to 12.0.0-rc1
  • Include [env] patch: Bump libbluray - include MVC support
  • Include [env] patch: HACK: Disable multiple PVR addons during migration. Always enable inputstream.*, os.* and peripheral.*
  • Include [env] patch: Add experimental splash video for RPi
  • Include [env] patch: Enable pvr addons, disable pvr updates
  • Include [env] patch: Enable other binary addons
  • Include [env] PR:412: splash: Stop blanking splash too early in RPi boot sequence
  • Include [env] PR:431: Revert "Merge pull request #136 from lrusak/modesetting"
  • Include [env] PR:432: build: start using .libreelec-unpack
  • Include [env] PR:433: libreelec: use build project directory for ccache
  • Revert [env] 46b9b7b3: rtmpdump (Reason: use newclock5 bump)
  • Include [pkg] patch: drm/i915: Extend Fake HDMI live status to Valley View (linux)
  • Include [pkg] patch: [skin.estuary] Hide watched items on home (kodi-theme-Estuary)
  • Include [pkg] patch: CSC: Remove average logic when saving NV12 surface on IVB+ (VAAPI fix) (libva-intel-driver)
  • Include [pkg] PR:26: fix save button in network config (service.libreelec.settings)
  • Include [pkg] PR:27: allow using custom update channels (service.libreelec.settings)
  • Include [pkg] PR:8645: [video] Add season/TV show artwork to episodes/seasons even if they have their own fanart.
  • Include [pkg] PR:8824: videodb: fix smart playlists not honoring "Show empty TV shows" setting.
  • Include [pkg] PR:8922: [guiinfo] extend ranges for listitem properties
  • Include [pkg] PR:9731: [WIP] 3dlut and simple ICC linking support for color correction
  • Include [pkg] PR:9803: [PeripheralCecAdapter] fix playback stopping on screensaver deactivated
Build Highlights:
  1. New firmware
  2. newclock5 mmal updates
  3. rpi-4.6.y WLAN updates
Build Details:
  1. Firmware (Jun 13):
    • firmware: dt-blob: Don't statically set i2c0 function on pins
    • firmware: image_fx: Mask off unwanted flags from generated frames
    • firmware: raspivid: Add option -lev/--level to raspvid to select H264 Level
  2. LibreELEC.tv:
    • scripts/mkimage: check filesystem on system partition (PR:443, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  3. XBMC:
    • VideoPlayer: drop advanced setting disablebackgrounddeinterlace (PR:9964, 1 commit, 3 files changed)
    • LinuxRendererGLES: Remove unused code (PR:9965, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • mmal: Various fixes (PR:9967, 6 commits, 3 files changed)
    • Fix: Fetching cover art from xiph comments for taglib >= 1.11 (PR:9935, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • Show album artist name(s) correctly on music infomation dialog (PR:9948, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [rbp] Remove unneeded lock from vsync handler (PR:9968, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • VideoPlayer: stop clock while display is lost (PR:9970, 2 commits, 5 files changed)
    • mmalffmpeg: Add lock on buffer release and log message (PR:9973, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • More include improvements (PR:9966, 5 commits, 14 files changed)
    • mmalrenderer: Add support for more formats (PR:9974, 3 commits, 5 files changed)
    • [xbmc][cleanup][win32] Silence some warnings and some minor cleanup (PR:9962, 3 commits, 2 files changed)
    • mmal_renderer: Use shared pointers to maintain the pool until the decoder has been destroyed (PR:9975, 1 commit, 6 files changed)
    • [aml] Use amlvideo driver for audio/video sync (PR:9896, 1 commit, 7 files changed)
    • make libxml2 / libxslt optional (PR:9863, 1 commit, 5 files changed)
  4. newclock5:
    • Commits no longer in build:
      • mmalcodec: Also wake up decoder when a new input buffer is available (4fee0535)
      • mmalrender: Allow renderer to be reconfigured from GetPool (a68c218b)
      • mmal: Make some of the more verbose logging a build time option (8dd4150a)
      • [mmalrender] Add pixel format to api (8cb226d4)
      • mmal_renderer: Use shared pointers to maintain the pool until the decoder has been destroyed (77974eed)
      • mmalcodec: Use SAFE_RELEASE (c5bd3920)
      • [rbp] Remove unneeded lock from vsync handler (94e9082a)
      • mmalcodec: Remove the hack of treating zero timestamps as unknown (20455906)
      • mmalcodec: Just return VC_PICTURE when we have more than one picture (9bc7993b)
      • LinuxRendererGLES: Remove unused code (0c6dc6e8)
      • [mmalcodec] Add back in preroll (cb5d6720)
      • mmalffmpeg: Add lock on buffer release and log message (7efcb952)
  5. kernel 4.6.y:
    • New commits in this build:
      • dwc_otg: add FIQ latency profiling histogram (262bccca)
      • Enable cfg80211 support (b976e4ef)
      • suppress spurious messages (759adf6d)
      • Add #if for 3.14 kernel change (#87) (af8b5c21)
      • Set dev_type to wlan (2e956be7)
      • Tentatively added support for more 8188CUS based devices. (24fa4c1b)
      • Add support for more 8188CUS and 8192CUS devices (a81b74b7)
      • Add ProductId for the Netgear N150 - WNA1000M (f60ada23)
      • Fixes CONFIG_CONCURRENT_MODE CONFIG_MULTI_VIR_IFACES (20d99a3b)
      • Fixes compatibility with 3.13 (3619f00b)
      • Enables warning in the compiler and fixes some issues, reference => https://github.com/diederikdehaas/rtl8812AU (85d4019c)
      • Starts device in station mode instead of monitor, fixes NetworkManager issues (6d2b7c3e)
  6. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [pkg] PR:9731: [WIP] 3dlut and simple ICC linking support for color correction
(2016-06-13, 22:27)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-06-13, 22:18)Little_Kitty Wrote: when i check the libreelec option the system field is empty.

i tried it also on the standard skin. its the same.
(2016-06-13, 23:49)Little_Kitty Wrote:
(2016-06-13, 22:27)Milhouse Wrote:

i tried it also on the standard skin. its the same.

I updated to 613 and it seems to be fixed i see some options now under system
(2016-06-13, 23:57)Little_Kitty Wrote: I updated to 613 and it seems to be fixed i see some options now under system

Good, because I don't know why that happened... Smile

You should be seeing something similar to the following when the System menu item is selected:

(2016-06-13, 23:34)Milhouse Wrote: The update needs to escape/quote the hash (# -> %23) when performing the download.

There'll be a fix for this in the next build (#0614) but obviously you'll need to manually update (or use Leopolds add-on) to get from #0613 to #0614... teething problems. Smile
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19