• 85(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-07-06, 20:18)MikeKL Wrote:
(2016-07-05, 23:24)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-07-05, 23:23)MikeKL Wrote: Once Pi is fully booted up it appears to be stable for long periods and I can use both PVR via live TV option in GUI including EPG information etc.
(been using/testing like this for a while with nightly milhouse builds) .
I don't believe two PVRs is a supported configuration. Can you disable one and confirm if hang still occurs?
Just updated to #0705 and with only one PVR enabled, had following single kodi crash during 1st boot-up

Kodi Crashlog and then kodi.log after clean boot into kodi after crash.

(2016-07-06, 21:55)MikeKL Wrote: Tvheadend 4.2 (LibreELEC Tvh-addon v8.0.103-#0703-milhouse-v4.1-2140-gf34fac1)

Have enabled debug log and currently re-booted with no issues kodi debug log (so far)
Still having occasional kodi crashes after a full-reboot to complete an installation of latest nightly build.
i.e. After installation of #0709 over #0708

Kodi Crashlog 1
Kodi Crashlog 2

And kodi.log after sucessfully boot into kodi and normal use for couple of hrs

Any tidying up (db's, addons) to my installation that perhaps I need to perform to ensure I have no left over elements since I had TWO pvr's running etc? (Currently just disabled PVR filmon Client, which disables PVR Filmon's front/backends in one operation?)

Regarding my enabled PVR :-
  • Backend - LibreELEC Tvh-addon v8.0.103-#0703-milhouse-v4.1-2140-gf34fac1
  • Frontened - Tvheadened HTSP Clien 999.3.4.5
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
Both crashes look to be SQLite related, most probably as it accesses the PVR or EPG database (TV29?) I've seen it suggested elsewhere that adding "rm -f /storage/.kodi/userdata/Database/TV29.db" to autostart.sh might help (not really a long term solution, but might help confirm if this is the problem database). A crash with debug logging enabled might possibly reveal which query/database is being accessed at the time of the crash, although PVR query logging isn't usually that helpful.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Hi, I am trying to upgrade from OpenELEC-RPi2.arm-8.0-Milhouse-20160403042536-#0402-g0026734 to LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.0-Milhouse-20160709211042-#0709-gf78c95e.
However Librelec + Kodi does not seem to be able to read my remote sql library.

14:04:58 18.768396 T:1961996288 ERROR: Unable to open database: xbmc_video106 [2027](Malformed packet)

If i go back to OpenELEC, it works again.
Any idea?

Here is the log

Thanks a lot
(2016-07-10, 13:48)Milhouse Wrote: Both crashes look to be SQLite related, most probably as it accesses the PVR or EPG database (TV29?) I've seen it suggested elsewhere that adding "rm -f /storage/.kodi/userdata/Database/TV29.db" to autostart.sh might help (not really a long term solution, but might help confirm if this is the problem database). A crash with debug logging enabled might possibly reveal which query/database is being accessed at the time of the crash, although PVR query logging isn't usually that helpful.
Switched on debug and did a full reboot, intially everything fine, but after entering epg and selecting a channel to watch. Kodi froze and was completely unresponsive. (Additionally trying to catch kodi.log at that point just seem to hang particular shh session to catch log)

Shhd in again and tried kill command suggested by popcornmix in a previous post "killall -SEGV kodi.bin" (again particular ssh session appeared to hang)
Shhd again to perform a reboot "shutdown -r now" and Pi rebooted but then kodi crashed twice before clean start of kodi

Note: With ref to EPG and then channel selection causing initial stall of Kodi (kodi.old.log?), normally I would wait a few minutes for Tvheadend (backend) to settle down after a reboot of PI as I believe it may be running checks that are not performed when in a normal running idle state.
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
(2016-07-10, 14:11)carmenm Wrote: Hi, I am trying to upgrade from OpenELEC-RPi2.arm-8.0-Milhouse-20160403042536-#0402-g0026734 to LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.0-Milhouse-20160709211042-#0709-gf78c95e.
However Librelec + Kodi does not seem to be able to read my remote sql library.

14:04:58 18.768396 T:1961996288 ERROR: Unable to open database: xbmc_video106 [2027](Malformed packet)

If i go back to OpenELEC, it works again.
Any idea?

Here is the log

Thanks a lot
What version of MySQL Server are you using?

The only slightly unusual thing is your password, "<pass>[xxxxxxx</pass>", can you try using "xbmc" as your password (change this in your MySQL server for user xbmc, then update your advancedsettings.xml).

Alternatively try working through the builds since #0402 (with your existing "[xxxxxxx" password) to determine when this started. We bumped the MySQL client library in #0520 so try #0519 and if that works then #0520.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
@millhouse yes it does work with #519.
I am running MariaDB on Synology which is still on 5. So i guess this is the issue. Will have to stick to #519 until they upgrade it!
Thanks of helping figuring it out.
(2016-07-10, 15:22)carmenm Wrote: @millhouse yes it does work with #519.
I am running MariaDB on Synology which is still on 5. So i guess this is the issue. Will have to stick to #519 until they upgrade it!
And it doesn't work with #0520? I'd try changing the password and see if that's the underlying issue.
(2016-07-10, 15:25)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-07-10, 15:22)carmenm Wrote: @millhouse yes it does work with #519.
And it doesn't work with #0520? I'd try changing the password and see if that's the underlying issue.

Well actually now even #709 works! Seems like installing #519 updated something in my database which made it work with latest builds. Is that possible?
(2016-07-10, 17:00)carmenm Wrote: Well actually now even #709 works! Seems like installing #519 updated something in my database which made it work with latest builds. Is that possible?

Doesn't really seem likely - might just have been one of those random issues solved by restarting something.
(2016-07-10, 13:48)Milhouse Wrote: Both crashes look to be SQLite related, most probably as it accesses the PVR or EPG database (TV29?) I've seen it suggested elsewhere that adding "rm -f /storage/.kodi/userdata/Database/TV29.db" to autostart.sh might help (not really a long term solution, but might help confirm if this is the problem database). A crash with debug logging enabled might possibly reveal which query/database is being accessed at the time of the crash, although PVR query logging isn't usually that helpful.
OK I have created autostart.sh, which I can use to remove TV29.db and/or EPG11.db before Kodi starts after a full reboot of Pi

Code:
#This shell script is run before Kodi launches.
#Following lines when uncommented are to understand if TV29.db and/or EPG11.db
#Is cause of Kodi crash during intial boot-up, after a nightly milhouse build is installed for example.
rm -f /storage/.kodi/userdata/Database/TV29.db
#rm -f /storage/.kodi/userdata/Database/EPG11.db

Slightly intriqued now about how interrelated these two .db files may be on a daily usage basis and if interaction/syncronisation between them cause of kodi crashes Huh
(2016-07-09, 12:45)stevegal Wrote: Just for information: build #708 still has lirc gpio problems. When I revert to #619 all works okay.

I've tried to re-record the remote keys, but they do not *all* replay in irw after they have been recorded by irrecord. Seems to be random as to which ones don't record/play-back properly (although KEY_OK seems to consistently not work in play back, but the code sequence is recorded in irrecord).
Could you post your lircd.conf file and tell us which remote you are using?

Could you also try reverting to the working version, 619 (or should that be 618?), run irrecord with the problematic keys and post the resulting lircd.conf file?

We haven't been able to reproduce this issue yet so we need some help tracing down whats going wrong. My RC5 Hauppauge remote, manually created lircd.conf file some 1-2 years ago, works fine both with older lirc versions and the current 0.9.4 version...

so long,

Hias
New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #0710: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.7.0-rc6 #1 Sun Jul 10 21:59:37 BST 2016 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Jul  8 2016 14:34:25
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version f9e71a2b696c48a14756c1e756f3cda6d6f87a07 (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20160710215832-#0710-g1cfefd3 [Build #0710]

# vcdbg log msg 2>&1 | grep DTOK
002455.980: Kernel trailer DTOK property says yes

# Kernel device tree status: Enabled

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (1cfefd35, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (a6a8c5bb, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. Minors
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • libssh: change url (PR:531, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • projects/imx6: update Linux kernel, libcec and Kodi Krypton (PR:533, 1 commit, 16 files changed)
    • distro-tool: Change default target after server move from web01 to web03 (PR:532, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • amremote update to latest d4f6458 (PR:529, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • [depends] build curl without librtmp support (PR:10086, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • VideoPlayer: update selectionstreams when stream parameters changes (PR:10097, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • Duplicate include removed (PR:10099, 2 commits, 1 file changed)
A couple of days ago I bought a DVBSky s960 DVB-S tuner. I tested it on RPi3 with TvHeadend on latest Milhouse builds and an official 7.0.2 Kodi 16 build.

I have to say that TvHeadend 4.2 performs shockingly bad in Milhouse builds compared to the official LE 7.0.2.

The main problem is random picture and sometimes sound distortions with "Continuity Counter Errors" in TVHeadend log (~1-3 errors in 1 hour when watching a HD channel). I tried pretty much everything to troubleshoot the issue (different TVH settings etc.) I found a way to quickly reproduce the problem and make it much worse - if I copy a lagre file (for example from LAN to SD card or even from a USB stick to the same USB stick) - I get a lot of Continuity Counter Errors/picture distortion. The Kodi debug log didn't show anything interesting.

There are absolutely no such issues in official LE 7.0.2 - I didn't have a single Continuity Counter Error even when I tried to reproduce the problem by copying large files. The channel switching is also much faster.
just a little update:
I tried "up/downgrading" now official LE 7.90.003 alpha is released, and there the stalker pvr client works fine.
(2016-07-11, 08:18)tuxen Wrote: just a little update:
I tried "up/downgrading" now official LE 7.90.003 alpha is released, and there the stalker pvr client works fine.

Where did you find LE 7.90.003?
Can't find it on their downloadpage
  • 85(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19