• 105(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
How to get the codecinfo button on my remote back?

I tried with the keymap editor but that didn't work and the longpress i button on the official kodi remote for ios didn't work either.

Thanks!
(2016-08-01, 01:16)Pienoet Wrote: How to get the codecinfo button on my remote back?

I tried with the keymap editor but that didn't work and the longpress i button on the official kodi remote for ios didn't work either.

Thanks!

Read the last few posts.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Is the fix for the stuttering when switching from interlaced to Non-interlaced video going to be reincluded or is there more work to be done to get it right?
(2016-08-01, 01:48)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-08-01, 01:16)Pienoet Wrote: How to get the codecinfo button on my remote back?

Thanks!

Read the last few posts.

Yes i tried that in gen.xml but it didn't work
(2016-07-31, 14:19)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-07-30, 19:05)cojms1 Wrote: Not sure if this helps. Moved onto #0728 (tried #0729 but saw remote CEC issues as others have described) and the problem persists. I have noticed though that if video is sent to the background (by bringing up the TV Guide over the top) then it is fine whilst there. It does go back to exhibiting the issue when it comes back into the foreground though.

I think when running in the background deinterlace defaults to half rate.
Does manually changing the deinterlace method and report if some of the options work better?

Thanks for the reply. So switching the deinterlace method does help. MMAL - Advanced (half) feels like it is blurry - picture feels like there is an echo on the screen as movement occurs. The MMAL - Bob settings feel fine however.
(2016-08-01, 11:41)niwa2 Wrote: Is the fix for the stuttering when switching from interlaced to Non-interlaced video going to be reincluded or is there more work to be done to get it right?

Yes, it will be back - just need some time to look into it.
(2016-08-01, 14:09)cojms1 Wrote: Thanks for the reply. So switching the deinterlace method does help. MMAL - Advanced (half) feels like it is blurry - picture feels like there is an echo on the screen as movement occurs. The MMAL - Bob settings feel fine however.

Can you confirm that you have "adjust display refresh rate to match video" enabled?
(2016-08-01, 15:04)popcornmix Wrote: Can you confirm that you have "adjust display refresh rate to match video" enabled?

That was set to Off.
I set that to "Always", disable the "Sync playback to display" option. I also ensured that the "Deinterlace method" was set to "Auto select". After that the ticker on BBC News HD was much smoother. BBC One HD seemed fine as did BBC Two HD. SD channels seemed equally fine as did my movie media as well.

I guess it's recommended to have this on then?
(2016-08-01, 15:19)cojms1 Wrote: I guess it's recommended to have this on then?

Absolutely. You were using a 60Hz hdmi mode and playing 50fps live TV. That is never going to look smooth.
(2016-08-01, 15:37)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-08-01, 15:19)cojms1 Wrote: I guess it's recommended to have this on then?

Absolutely. You were using a 60Hz hdmi mode and playing 50fps live TV. That is never going to look smooth.

Ha. That wouldn't have helped. Never had this problem originally so maybe I got click happy in the GUI at some point. Thanks for you help, as always. Blush
Starting any video crahes and reboots on #731. #730 is fine. Anyone else have the same issue?
(2016-08-01, 17:19)BigNoid Wrote: Starting any video crahes and reboots on #731. #730 is fine. Anyone else have the same issue?

I watched some videos on #731 last night without problem. Can you post a recent crashlog from .kodi/temp?
(2016-08-01, 13:55)Pienoet Wrote:
(2016-08-01, 01:48)Milhouse Wrote:

Thanks!

Read the last few posts.

Yes i tried that in gen.xml but it didn't work
Just change <key id="....">CodecInfo</key> to <key id="....">PlayerDebug</key>
What remote do you use?
(2016-08-01, 17:28)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-08-01, 17:19)BigNoid Wrote: Starting any video crahes and reboots on #731. #730 is fine. Anyone else have the same issue?

I watched some videos on #731 last night without problem. Can you post a recent crashlog from .kodi/temp?

Installed 731 again and switched to Estuary first just in case:
http://pastebin.com/JeuaFGDn

not the same issue, but - playing the BlueRay "Pink Floyed - The Endless River" - the rotation-circle on beginnig is stuttering, also buffering is present over //smb.
with build #708 i dont have any stuttering on pi3.

curiously on pi2 there is no problem with this file - video is perfect, playing over network. Huh
  • 105(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19