• 109(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
doldi: no problems here either playing very large or small (resolution/size) h264 rips over GB cabled network on RPi3.

config.txt:
Code:
core_freq=500
gpu_freq=400
sdram_freq=500
force_turbo=1

hdmi_force_edid_audio=1

dtparam=sd_overclock=83

Samsung evo SD card.
(2016-08-04, 01:05)popcornmix Wrote: These builds include faster/slower playback (from 75% normal speed up to 155% of normal speed).
You will need to add a remote mapping. E.g.
Code:
<keymap>
  <global>
    <keyboard>
      <f mod="ctrl">xbmc.playercontrol(tempoup)</f>
      <r mod="ctrl">xbmc.playercontrol(tempodown)</r>
    </keyboard>
  </global>
</keymap>
The atempo filter means no chipmunk voices when playing fast.

So I take it this feature will be keyboard control only? Not for remote control, unless I sacrifice one of the buttons to my personal liking?
Or wait for a GUI control of course...
(2016-08-04, 12:23)Forage Wrote: So I take it this feature will be keyboard control only? Not for remote control, unless I sacrifice one of the buttons to my personal liking?
Or wait for a GUI control of course...

It is a skin question whether there are shortcuts from OSD.
But without shortcuts then yes you would be expected to map buttons. I've currently mapped FF/REW buttons for this as I rarely use them.
Short question: is "longpress" disabled in this builds? I can't get it to work with the syntax from the wiki.
(2016-08-04, 15:15)meccs Wrote: Short question: is "longpress" disabled in this builds? I can't get it to work with the syntax from the wiki.

longpress only works for keyboards, not supported for remotes.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Hi I updated from an older build (something betweeen (#0630 and #0710) to #0803. After the update I get an infinite switch of the librelec splashart and the kodifanart and dont get Kodi started. I downgraded to #0701 and it works fine and than updated again to #0803 and the same error appears. Also tried #0802 with same error

Any tip from which Version I can update to #0803?
(2016-08-04, 19:11)Chingischan Wrote: Hi I updated from an older build (something betweeen (#0630 and #0710) to #0803. After the update I get an infinite switch of the librelec splashart and the kodifanart and dont get Kodi started. I downgraded to #0701 and it works fine and than updated again to #0803 and the same error appears. Also tried #0802 with same error

Any tip from which Version I can update to #0803?

Sounds like Kodi is crashing, please upload your crashlog (see note #4 in first post) so that we can see what the error is.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but since a couple of version (one user of the kodinerds-Forum said the last working one was July 17) I have massive audio-problems with the Amazon-plugin. It buffers a lot with the July 17-build, but with the latest one I can barely hear anything at all. The video runs without stuttering, but the Dolby Digital-icon on my AV-receiver is flickering on and off rapidly and you can hear almost nothing.

Unfortunately there are no errors in the debug log. The internet connection is fine and runs with a solid ~48MBit/s. Hardware is a Raspberry Pi 2.

I don't know if something broke in the latest builds or if it's a problem with Amazon, but it's really sad since Amazon was the main reason I switched to LibreELEC.
It's something with my advancedsettings.xml got also problems at windows 10 when I changed from Alpha 2 to 3. Deleted the advancedsettings on the raspberry and libreelec boots like normal
(2016-08-04, 20:12)dantist Wrote: but it's really sad since Amazon was the main reason I switched to LibreELEC.

These are test builds - if you don't want to find problems, don't use these builds.

(2016-08-04, 20:12)dantist Wrote: I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but since a couple of version (one user of the kodinerds-Forum said the last working one was July 17) I have massive audio-problems with the Amazon-plugin. It buffers a lot with the July 17-build, but with the latest one I can barely hear anything at all. The video runs without stuttering, but the Dolby Digital-icon on my AV-receiver is flickering on and off rapidly and you can hear almost nothing.

Unfortunately there are no errors in the debug log. The internet connection is fine and runs with a solid ~48MBit/s. Hardware is a Raspberry Pi 2.
I'm testing #0803, RPi3, Amazon Prime Instant, Amazon UK, Lucifer Pilot (tv series, S01E01) in 1080p over a 20Mbps connection, 2.1 PCM audio output (no passthrough).

Playback starts OK, audio in sync, no stuttering, but then after about 4-5 minutes playback will stutter badly and audio will be lost - is this what you are referring to?

This is a debug log: http://sprunge.us/Gegj

The following might be relevant - these messages appear fairly frequently:
Code:
20:00:53 77085.320312 T:1557255072    INFO: CVideoPlayerVideo - Stillframe detected, switching to forced 23.976024 fps
20:00:57 77088.898438 T:1557255072    INFO: CVideoPlayerVideo - Stillframe left, switching to normal playback

Edit: The Stillframe messages do coincide with stutters (several dozen, sometimes hundreds, of skipped frames).
(2016-08-04, 20:44)Chingischan Wrote: It's something with my advancedsettings.xml got also problems at windows 10 when I changed from Alpha 2 to 3. Deleted the advancedsettings on the raspberry and libreelec boots like normal

What was in your old advancedsettings.xml? Kodi shouldn't crash even with a duff advancedsettings.xml (particularly one that worked in an earlier build).
Doe anyone know why HDhomerun script will not install?
(2016-08-03, 23:34)Aux_ Wrote: @doldi,

really weird thing with the PI3, I have almost the same configuration as you.
But my PI3 is not overclocked, which is advancedsettings.xml and config.txt not modified all standard values. The best is that PI3 is connected to the router (FB7490) via wireless and I have no problems with either x264 still with XviD. As a server running a Pi2 with openmediavault and is connected to the router via LAN cable.

my config.txt content:

Code:
gpu_mem=256
gpu_mem_256=112
gpu_mem_512=160
gpu_mem_1024=256
hdmi_force_hotplug=1
hdmi_ignore_cec_init=1
max_usb_current=1

Posted by tuxen - Today 06:23
doldi: no problems here either playing very large or small (resolution/size) h264 rips over GB cabled network on RPi3.

Code:
config.txt:
Code:
core_freq=500
gpu_freq=400
sdram_freq=500
force_turbo=1
hdmi_force_edid_audio=1
dtparam=sd_overclock=83
Samsung evo SD card.

@ popcornmix, milhouse,Aux and tuxen, great thx for help and posting your settings, have all tested them - pi3 hardware is over the ocean...no chance, no time, cheap hardware.

Have replaced them with an pi2...all is ok over 1G network with #0803 build, playing h264 perfect my BD50 files...back to the roots :-)
(2016-08-04, 22:52)nb2a Wrote: Doe anyone know why HDhomerun script will not install?

Nope, not without a debug log.
New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #0804: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.7.0 #1 Thu Aug 4 22:45:42 BST 2016 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Jul 28 2016 12:46:32
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version e12916091ba9d68ef2780e4e142ade56aa301754 (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20160804224402-#0804-g33aafb5 [Build #0804]

# vcdbg log msg 2>&1 | grep DTOK
002391.754: Kernel trailer DTOK property says yes

# Kernel device tree status: Enabled

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (33aafb5c, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (49ea0980, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. curl: bump 7.50.1 (same as kodi)
  2. Fix appliance.xml - webserver enabled by default
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • spotify-connect-web: add icon (PR:604, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • VAAPI: Use VAAPI's BOB implementation by default (PR:10170, 4 commits, 2 files changed)
    • player: make playspeed floating point and add tempo controls (PR:10216, 4 commits, 17 files changed)
    • inputstream: bump version (PR:10212, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [PVR][guiinfo] Recordings: Add more VIDEOPLAYER info labels (e.g. VIDEOPLAYER_EPISODENAME). (PR:10221, 2 commits, 2 files changed)
    • BuildSetup: don't copy the contents of \system in \BUILD_WIN32\applic… (PR:10214, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • inputstream: add API version check (PR:10228, 1 commit, 4 files changed)
    • [cmake] Don't repeat optional dependencies (PR:10210, 2 commits, 6 files changed)
    • [droid] fix build and cleanup after Breakpad removal (PR:10230, 1 commit, 8 files changed)
    • Curl: Support version 7.5.0 and upwards (PR:10160, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • CompileWarnings: Fix some signed / unsigned vs unused variables (PR:9502, 1 commit, 3 files changed)
    • VideoPlayer: write state of clocksync to ProcessInfo, make FinishPipeline dependent on this (PR:10222, 3 commits, 9 files changed)
    • [depends] curl 7.50.1 (PR:10219, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • BuildSetup: don't copy the contents of \system in \BUILD_WIN32\application (cb767692)
  3. newclock5:
    • Commits no longer in build:
      • player: make playspeed floating point (525e621d)
      • player: add tempoup and tempodown to player controls (36fb90d5)
      • player: add gui labels for tempo (37e13a69)
      • VideoPlayer: only enable tempo for non-realtime streams if sync playback to display is enabled (cb0a5424)
  4. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
  • 109(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19