• 178(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
Hi, many thanks for your great work! Can someone help me with this (for me anoying) overlay that shows playing position and endtime of played songs. It is shown in Front of the normal gui and also in screensaver. Is there an Option to disable this timebar?

Gesendet von meinem E6653 mit Tapatalk
(2016-10-23, 10:59)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-10-23, 10:44)dias0 Wrote:
(2016-10-23, 10:26)Milhouse Wrote: Do you have a log for tvheadend42? If the add-on isn't working, it might be crashing or failing for some reason that is being logged to it's own tvheadend log - the Kodi log only shows that tvheadend isn't responding.

How to take tvheadend log? web interface not working with #1022
https://tvheadend.org/issues/4034

Presumably it will be fixed eventually.

Also, it looks like tvheadend just writes to the system log - you can use journalctl to view this log.

Thanks Milhouse! Next time I attach logs.
It's fixed: https://tvheadend.org/projects/tvheadend...9683ba3dad
Yes, tvheadend42 should be fixed in the next build.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-10-23, 11:26)origpumu Wrote: Hi, many thanks for your great work! Can someone help me with this (for me anoying) overlay that shows playing position and endtime of played songs. It is shown in Front of the normal gui and also in screensaver. Is there an Option to disable this timebar?

This is a bug in Estuary, please report it in the Estuary bug thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=262373

Include a screenshot - pictures speak a thousand words. If you know how to trigger it (I've seen it once, but couldn't reproduce) then that will help enormously.

Edit: No sooner do I post this then I can reliably reproduce...
I'll post something in the bug thread...
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-10-23, 10:43)DaveBlake Wrote: My issue is sound continues but picture freezes for a moment then leaps to catchup. So not both. But it does not happen at repeatable places on a video like you describe. Enabling both sync playback to display and Adjust display refresh rate to match seems to have solved it.
It never happens at the same place but CAN happen multiple times during a video. That's what I meant. And the video+audio freeze only happened on older builds, on the newer the audio continues and video catches up after a short freeze as you described.
Thanks for the information on how to log without OSD.
(2016-10-23, 12:07)meccs Wrote:
(2016-10-23, 10:43)DaveBlake Wrote: My issue is sound continues but picture freezes for a moment then leaps to catchup. So not both. But it does not happen at repeatable places on a video like you describe. Enabling both sync playback to display and Adjust display refresh rate to match seems to have solved it.
It never happens at the same place but CAN happen multiple times during a video. That's what I meant. And the video+audio freeze only happened on older builds, on the newer the audio continues and video catches up after a short freeze as you described.
"It never happens at the same place but CAN happen multiple times during a video" - exactly as I experience it.

Try enabling both Sync playback to display and Adjust display refresh rate to match, and see if this helps.
(2016-10-23, 12:07)meccs Wrote: It never happens at the same place but CAN happen multiple times during a video. That's what I meant. And the video+audio freeze only happened on older builds, on the newer the audio continues and video catches up after a short freeze as you described.

What is the chance of seeing the problem if you rewatch the whole video? Is it almost certain to have at least one glitch?
Does enabling "sync playback to display" avoid the problem for you?
(2016-10-23, 13:07)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-10-23, 12:07)meccs Wrote: It never happens at the same place but CAN happen multiple times during a video. That's what I meant. And the video+audio freeze only happened on older builds, on the newer the audio continues and video catches up after a short freeze as you described.

What is the chance of seeing the problem if you rewatch the whole video? Is it almost certain to have at least one glitch?

Same happens on Android and sync to display indeed fixes it
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2016-10-23, 13:07)popcornmix Wrote:

Without both "Adjust display refresh rate to display" and "sync playback to display" enabled I was getting about 3 or 4 glitches an hour.

This may not seen much, but with v15.0 (OE5.95.02) I never noticed a single glitch on default settings so have high expectations Smile
(2016-10-23, 13:43)DaveBlake Wrote: Without both "Adjust display refresh rate to display" and "sync playback to display" enabled I was getting about 3 or 4 glitches an hour.

This may not seen much, but with v15.0 (OE5.95.02) I never noticed a single glitch on default settings so have high expectations Smile

The number of glitches per hour should obviously be zero.
For now I'm hoping the number is high to increase the chance or reproducing and fixing it.
3 or 4 glitches an hour (with obvious log messages) sounds good for fixing it.
If you had said often the whole file plays without a glitch then I'd be less confident.

I'm currently running without "sync playback to display", but I do have "adjust display refresh rate to match video" and I've not seen any glitches.
It would be good to work out if the glitches only occur with a certain combination of those settings.
New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #1023: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.8.4 #1 Sun Oct 23 21:15:50 BST 2016 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Oct 20 2016 15:03:30
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version b1f1c64dd836f2324e1105db36f8c356a11b2d54 (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20161023211451-#1023-gd47dcd5 [Build #1023]

# Kodi version
Kodi (17.0-BETA4 Git:48f2dbd). Platform: Linux ARM 32-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (d47dcd58, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (48f2dbda, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. New 4.8.4 kernel
  2. ffmpeg: update to ffmpeg-3.1.5-Krypton-Beta5
  3. fix skin settings loading on skin reload
  4. AE: fix mem leaks
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • installer: cosmetic touches (PR:868, 2 commits, 2 files changed)
    • inadyn: upgrade to 2.0 (PR:869, 3 commits, 6 files changed)
    • libamcodec: requires alsa-lib (PR:867, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • projects/WeTek_Play: Fix an issue when the box stucks on LE logo after clean NAND install (PR:862, 2 commits, 2 files changed)
    • imx6/linux 4.4: remove evbug option (PR:870, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • webgrabplus: add system.d timer (PR:866, 1 commit, 8 files changed)
    • linux: update to linux-4.8.4 (PR:871, 4 commits, 30 files changed)
    • addons: add screenshot and fanart support for repo (PR:718, 1 commit, 6 files changed)
    • kodi: rework aml video scaling patch (PR:845, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • Fix A/V sync issues in Kodi on Amlogic-based devices (PR:863, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • ActiveAESink: Allow sending of plain zeros (PR:10724, 2 commits, 8 files changed)
    • [PVR] All pvr windows: Fix channel group change. (PR:10749, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • AESinkAUDIOTrack: Don't false alarm with m_offset (PR:10714, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [AirTunes] - fix the "IsRunning" method. (PR:10750, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • aml: Drop frames if requested by VideoPlayer (PR:10744, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • AMC(surface) is not a BYPASS (PR:10757, 2 commits, 4 files changed)
    • Extend "Would you like to keep this change?" to 15 seconds (PR:10748, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [addons] improve safety of installing/uninstalling addon files (PR:10711, 4 commits, 9 files changed)
    • Improved Mediacodec drain support (PR:10693, 2 commits, 3 files changed)
  3. peripheral.joystick:
    • [readme] Update repo to point to xbmc org (ae86732f)
  4. newclock5:
    • New commits in this build:
      • AE: fix mem leak (0651614a)
      • VideoPlayer: fix memleaks in vdpau and vaapi (aaabd6fa)
      • MMALRenderer: Release buffers on a flush (86718959)
  5. kernel 4.8.y:
    • New commits in this build:
      • Support for Blokas Labs pisound board (e262d818)
    • Commits no longer in build:
      • brcmfmac: Plug memory leak in brcmf_fill_bss_param (6c960375)
  6. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
Hi Milhouse, I have one question about the USB audio routing.
In earlier releases, if I power up my USB Cambridge Dac Magic 100 the soundrouting goes automatically to the Dac. That is perfect for me but since the release #1016 the soundrouting stays on HDMI so I have to switch manually to the Dac. Thanks for your great work -- Leti
(2016-10-24, 10:31)leti Wrote: Hi Milhouse, I have one question about the USB audio routing.
In earlier releases, if I power up my USB Cambridge Dac Magic 100 the soundrouting goes automatically to the Dac. That is perfect for me but since the release #1016 the soundrouting stays on HDMI so I have to switch manually to the Dac. Thanks for your great work -- Leti

You're sure this change started with #1016, there's nothing obvious in that build...
Anyone else having issues with auto updating? I can manually update within fine but no auto updates seem to take place.
(2016-10-24, 11:30)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-10-24, 10:31)leti Wrote: Hi Milhouse, I have one question about the USB audio routing.

You're sure this change started with #1016, there's nothing obvious in that build...

Sorry it was my mistake.
It works with #1016 but not with the newer releases (New Kernel?)
  • 178(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19