• 10(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)
Read this thread of avs and try solutions suggested
http://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-receive...054?page=1

Plus try edid solution on wiki

My short test result: seems that changing hdmi cable* with another problem is solved, but i tried only for 30 minuts last night cause waf and son

But i don't understand how could it possible cause i never had signal lost during playng a movie, only on stop

I will report after several days of test
Huh, noob question (sorry just a user):

How can I upgrade to Milhouse LibreElec build from last Milhouse OpenElec build without losing setting, addons etc?

Thx in advance (i have searched in this thread but did not find answer).
Just put the file you downloaded from there in the /storage/.update folder and reboot...same as upgrading the OE builds...
AppleTV 4K, LG 65E6 OLED TV, Marantz NR1606, Harmony Elite
Latest build #0424 screws up videooutput on my NUC:

dmesg log:
http://sprunge.us/TGKW
Quote:[ 1.216562] [drm] Replacing VGA console driver
[ 1.222966] [drm] Supports vblank timestamp caching Rev 2 (21.10.2013).
[ 1.222970] [drm] Driver supports precise vblank timestamp query.
[ 1.229385] [drm] Refusing to load old Skylake DMC firmware v1.22, please upgrade to v1.23 or later [https://01.org/linuxgraphics/intel-linux...-firmwares].
[ 1.229390] i915 0000:00:02.0: Failed to load DMC firmware [https://01.org/linuxgraphics/intel-linux...-firmwares], disabling runtime power management.
[ 1.234005]

needs a firmware bump. @lrusak
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Thanks...latest is 1.26 so should definetly be updated Smile

EDIT: Noticed this was updated in the master so it should be in next build, will report back Smile
(2016-04-24, 20:07)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-04-23, 16:42)M4tt0 Wrote: * Deactivating English keyboard layout and activate the German one has not effect.

Can you test this with build #0417 and confirm if you have the same behaviour. Then test build #0418, and confirm what behaviour you have.

OK. Here how I tested: Upgraded to given version. Went into Addons and updated "German" from the Kodi Add-on repo (v2.0.9). Went into region settings and keyboard layout. Activated English and deactivated German -> OK. Deactivated English and activated German -> OK. I then tested whether my USB keyboard used the right layout by conducting a global search on the local database. Here the results:

#417: Wrong keyboard layout: y <-> z, ( <-> *, etc. Debug Log #417
#418: Wrong keyboard layout: y <-> z, ( <-> *, etc. Debug Log #418
#424: Wrong keyboard layout: y <-> z, ( <-> *, etc. Debug Log #424

Unfortunately, no success with any of the above builds. Am using a Logitech K400r wireless USB keyboard. Never had issues with that so far...

I also tested activating several keyboard layouts at the same time, and switched them through via the on-screen keyboard layout switch. No effect. Std. English / US (not sure) layout is the only one I get... :-(

I am enjoying the new skin and the picture quality though! ;-)
(2016-04-23, 16:42)M4tt0 Wrote: Have several issues:
* Deactivating English keyboard layout and activate the German one has not effect.
* Copied my sources.xml and advancedsettings.xml files linking to my MySQL server, the database is imported but all covers / pictures are missing.
* Several messages that add-ons (dependencies) can not be found / met (e.g. Amazon Prime Instant Add-on).
I reckon(!) that this is simply due to the absence of the 8.0 LibreElec-Addon repo. Is there some workaround for that?

@Milhouse:
Sorry for the noise! Covers / pictures were missing because I did not copy passwords.xml as well. I reinstalled the Amazon Prime Add-on and it worked this time. The problem was sitting behind the screen apparently, as usual...

Anyways, the improvements with Amazon / inputstream blew me away! No doubt Krypton will be a milstone release. Maybe you guys should have saved the rebranding for that one!? ;-)

But seriously, my sincere thanks to the team. You guys rock!
(2016-04-25, 22:01)M4tt0 Wrote: Unfortunately, no success with any of the above builds. Am using a Logitech K400r wireless USB keyboard. Never had issues with that so far...

Now that you mention *USB* keyboard (rather than just "keyboard", which I assumed to mean on-screen keyboard - my bad), has this ever worked correctly with any earlier version of OpenELEC?

As far as I'm aware, OpenELEC has very limited OS localisation support, and this limited support hasn't really changed in LibreELEC.

There is a localisation change in Kodi in #0418 (PR9550, which isn't actually working as intended due to *ELEC's limited localisation support), but this change shouldn't have any effect on your USB keyboard.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Now that 7.0 is out officially we get to play the 8.0 Repo waiting game. Wooo
(2016-04-26, 01:46)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 22:01)M4tt0 Wrote: Unfortunately, no success with any of the above builds. Am using a Logitech K400r wireless USB keyboard. Never had issues with that so far...

Now that you mention *USB* keyboard (rather than just "keyboard", which I assumed to mean on-screen keyboard - my bad), has this ever worked correctly with any earlier version of OpenELEC?

As far as I'm aware, OpenELEC has very limited OS localisation support, and this limited support hasn't really changed in LibreELEC.

There is a localisation change in Kodi in #0418 (PR9550, which isn't actually working as intended due to *ELEC's limited localisation support), but this change shouldn't have any effect on your USB keyboard.

Oh yes, it always has worked and still works on my production system (Matt Devo's update of Fritsch's EGL 15.2 build). Am using it right now. No probs...
(2016-04-24, 15:29)mule1 Wrote:
(2016-04-21, 20:12)mule1 Wrote:
(2016-04-20, 15:51)mule1 Wrote: I just switched from fritsch build to milhouse build and after some skips in .ts-files I'm getting extreme playback hiccups (distortion, frame repeating, pausing etc.). This behaviour is reproducable every time I do some skipping. The kodi log is being flooded with "VAAPI" warnings/erros. I tried the latest milhouse build and many different older ones (even back to #0214). All l tried builds show the same behaviour on my Intel NUC 34010. Only switching back to a fritsch build (older or newer ones) solves this issue.

Kodi log: http://pastebin.com/Y9PHC3kR
With the latest build #0420 .ts-files are unwatchable because the hiccups begin right after the start of the playback. With builds #0419 and before the hiccups first start after some skipping as described above.
Please tell me how i can help to find the reason for this issue.

I did some more testing and have to correct my above findings (next time i will do some deeper tests before posting, sorry for that!):
The issue is not specific to the milhouse builds (neither openelec, nor libreelec version) and is existing in fritsch builds too. It was wrong to say that it is general issue with .ts-files. Until now i found the issue only on recordings from german fta channels which are being recorded in 720p with dolby 5.1.The playback hiccups after some skipping only appear when vaapi is set as preferred renderer.
Hopefully this helps to track down the reason for the issue.
(2016-04-26, 20:12)M4tt0 Wrote: Oh yes, it always has worked and still works on my production system (Matt Devo's update of Fritsch's EGL 15.2 build). Am using it right now. No probs...

I can't think of what might be responsible for this change in LE. Can you test with my OpenELEC builds and identify the last version where your German keyboard is working?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-04-24, 12:08)miigotu Wrote: Until Leopold can update his addon (if he is planning to?) I made a modified addon for devupdate because I didnt want to hack up my existing addons.

Note: Only one source is enabled/visible, and that is Milhouse LibreELEC dev builds

https://github.com/miigotu/script.libree...structions

Thanks, unfortunately Leopold doesn't seem to be around at the moment.

I noticed you haven't added support for the new threads:

https://github.com/miigotu/script.libree...#L358-L365

Adding/replacing the thread ids should work and allow the addon to list the build highlights and change log for each build.
24p Audio Delay Bug - Is It Still With Us ?

Hi All

Long ago (ie: 3+ years, HERE ), I read about ways to adress & adjust out-of-sync problems, via advancedsettings.xml.

My question: has this been "solved" along the development path, and is there any reason today to have the above noted VIDEO > LATENCY > DELAY settings as part of a Kodi 17 setup ?

I've found the Audio Offset feature quite useful for when things are obviously not lining up, but I can't help wonder if the old setting may be fighting whatever improvements have been implemented.

Thanks in advance to all the Gurus for setting me straight on this Blush

ps: is there a way to get finer gradations to the audio offset when using the GUI ?
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)11