• 20(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-05-05, 15:48)Roby77 Wrote:
(2016-05-05, 09:43)m_gl Wrote:
(2016-05-04, 23:51)Milhouse Wrote: Are those with remote control issues (missing buttons, no auto-repeat in lists etc.) happier with #0504?

No luck, still problems with repeating :-(
Is this also a kernel thing ?

could you please make me an example so i can test with harmony 650 and mce remote (hp) ?

I just tried something this morning and noticed in the TV list of shows when I hold the up arrow on my Harmony One remote it no longer keeps scrolling (repeating) and I have to keep pressing it over and over to go up in a single fashion. Now I can use the channel +/- to skip pages but this would be faster to go up and down a few shows without hitting the button a few times.
HTPC(s): All running LibreELEC
  • AMD 2200G APU on Gigabyte AB350N-Gaming WIFI-CF
  • RPI3 x2 | RPI2 x2
NAS: FreeNAS (Latest Stable) | NFS/CIFS
ah ok i don't use tv but i notice also that in library arrow doesn't scroll anymore and i must use +/- channel button
(2016-05-05, 16:16)pyrodex Wrote:
(2016-05-05, 15:48)Roby77 Wrote:
(2016-05-05, 09:43)m_gl Wrote: No luck, still problems with repeating :-(
Is this also a kernel thing ?

could you please make me an example so i can test with harmony 650 and mce remote (hp) ?

I just tried something this morning and noticed in the TV list of shows when I hold the up arrow on my Harmony One remote it no longer keeps scrolling (repeating) and I have to keep pressing it over and over to go up in a single fashion. Now I can use the channel +/- to skip pages but this would be faster to go up and down a few shows without hitting the button a few times.

That's what i mean, it would be nice if key repeation will be back

More urgent for me it's a new kernel so that the crashing stops, but i think we have to wait a bit...
There'll be a new kernel (4.6-rc6) tonight. Don't know if it fixes either issue.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-05-05, 17:40)Milhouse Wrote: There'll be a new kernel (4.6-rc6) tonight. Don't know if it fixes either issue.
Hopefully Wink

Gesendet von meinem LG-D855 mit Tapatalk
Yes hope too that new kernel fixes gpu hang
Using the "visualization.shadertoy" linked in your Milhouse files and then trying to play an MP3 causes a crash.

Using other visualizations are fine. Tried this 2~3 times. First crash was after initially installing the plugin. Debug was prior to crash 3.

Debug: http://xbmclogs.com/pzmhmwmaf
Crash 1: http://xbmclogs.com/pugcjjmrl
Crash 2: http://xbmclogs.com/pg1f3vm69
Crash 3: http://xbmclogs.com/pyl4ajjqj
New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #0505: Generic
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux LibreELEC 4.6.0-rc6 #1 SMP Thu May 5 22:49:18 BST 2016 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20160505223738-#0505-g8ed15fc [Build #0505]

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (8ed15fc8, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (902fd8ef, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. NOTE: DVD playback remains temporarily disabled
  2. New 4.6.0-rc6 kernel (clean build)
  3. Fix for Quasar/Trakt authorisation
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • tinc: changelog (PR:297, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • dispmanx_vnc: changelog (PR:296, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • kodi: add libreelec.tv RSS feed (PR:300, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • Odroid_C2: initial project (PR:279, 13 commits, 33 files changed)
    • kodi: update Odroid_C2 patch (PR:303, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • efivar: allocate enough memory in makeguids tool (PR:307, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • Odroid_C2/u-boot: adjust u-boot patch (PR:309, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • kodi-theme-Estuary: update to 17.0-alpha2-4e90409 (5f30f3d5)
  2. XBMC:
    • [OSX] - second try to properly fix apple remote and harmony support, aka - fix the regression of the regression (PR:9723, 6 commits, 12 files changed)
    • RenderManager: Fix use of unitialized variables (PR:9754, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [pvr] improve value increase calls (PR:9586, 1 commit, 10 files changed)
    • VideoPlayer: drop old fps(reconfigure) workaround (PR:9747, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [linux] mk-debian-package. Remove tar -h flag, causes issues with dpkg-source (PR:9753, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • load libkodi_inputstream.dll on android from temp path (PR:9755, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [settings] fix incorrect category in android.xml (b61d6cad)
  3. xbmc/master (FernetMenta):
    • Commits no longer in build:
      • VideoPlayer: move FrameBufferOject to VideoPlayer, its the only client (578e3050)
      • VideoPlayer: bump fbo to 16 bit (d2f9c64c)
      • VideoPlayer: OSX, drop old workaround for OpenGL 1.x (f8d89554)
      • Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/rendersw' (07b7c693)
      • Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/framebuffer' (cb37e296)
  4. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [env] PR:301: Python: build readline and curses modules
    • Added: [env] PR:305: kodi: Fixes for various settings
    • Added: [env] PR:306: linux: update to 4.6-rc6
    • Added: [env] PR:308: libressl: Add /etc/pki/tls link for backwards compat
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-05-06, 00:37)GoodOmens Wrote: Using the "visualization.shadertoy" linked in your Milhouse files and then trying to play an MP3 causes a crash.

Using other visualizations are fine. Tried this 2~3 times. First crash was after initially installing the plugin. Debug was prior to crash 3.

Debug: http://xbmclogs.com/pzmhmwmaf
Crash 1: http://xbmclogs.com/pugcjjmrl
Crash 2: http://xbmclogs.com/pg1f3vm69
Crash 3: http://xbmclogs.com/pyl4ajjqj

Thanks for the logs. The addon from the LibreELEC 8.0 repository should be up to date, it might be worth giving that a try instead.

Is it only with MP3, what about other music file formats? I've tested the shadertoy visualisation on my Revo3700/ION2 and it's not crashing with MP3 or other formats, but it could be be driver or hardware specific, or some other setting triggers it. Do you know which visualisation preset (ie. which shadertoy) you are using - I tried the first two, 2D LED Spectrum and Audio Reaktive without any issue.
New build is still crashing on Braswell...

Gesendet von meinem LG-D855 mit Tapatalk
(2016-05-06, 00:59)b0mb Wrote: New build is still crashing on Braswell...

Thanks. Sad
Please report if auto-repeat is still not working for some of you - the last build #0505 is a completely clean build just in case anything was left over from a libinput-era build.

If auto-repeat is still not working then it's either a kernel issue, or one of the other packages bumped in #0423.
@Milhouse could be possible to have a build updated to alpha2 with kernel 4.4.7 that works with bsw gpu ?

If it's a problem due to new 4.6x kernel

Thank yoi
(2016-05-06, 01:14)Roby77 Wrote: @Milhouse could be possible to have a build updated to alpha2 with kernel 4.4.7 that works with bsw gpu ?

If it's a problem due to new 4.6x kernel

Thank yoi

I'll upload a one-off build based on the 4.4.7 kernel, as that might also help narrow down where this auto-repeat issue has come from.
(2016-05-06, 01:00)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-05-06, 00:59)b0mb Wrote: New build is still crashing on Braswell...

Thanks. Sad

Would it be worthwhile for me to load 0505 and generate some logs for you?

I'm running a Braswell Pentium NUC.
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)11