• 29(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)
The IR issue is my real problem. That occurs with every build (and I've tried most) starting with #0423. #0420 is the last one that does not have that issue. Something must have changed between those builds that causes this change in behavior.

I only noticed the crash when checking the debug log for the latest build.
The crash still occurs with library update on start disabled, but it occurs at shutdown so I'd be surprised if it had made a difference.

I'd be happy to try anything within my power to help pinpoint the cause.
Linux Kernel 4.7: a new Hope Big Grin
(2016-05-11, 22:34)tinzarian Wrote: The IR issue is my real problem. That occurs with every build (and I've tried most) starting with #0423. #0420 is the last one that does not have that issue. Something must have changed between those builds that causes this change in behavior.

I only noticed the crash when checking the debug log for the latest build.
The crash still occurs with library update on start disabled, but it occurs at shutdown so I'd be surprised if it had made a difference.

I'd be happy to try anything within my power to help pinpoint the cause.

Can you confirm if you've tried #0509x? Kernel 4.6 seems to be causing a few IR/input related issues, but #0509x is based on the 4.4.7 kernel.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-05-11, 22:34)Roby77 Wrote: Linux Kernel 4.7: a new Hope Big Grin
"GPU hang fixes for Skylake GT3/GT4" great, does that mean they stay broken in 4.6? Starting to wonder if 4.6 should be skipped...
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I can now positively confirm that I have tried 0509, it has the same IR issue.
#0509x, not #0509...
....nevermind
I will test with my beebox
(2016-05-11, 22:56)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-05-11, 22:34)Roby77 Wrote: Linux Kernel 4.7: a new Hope Big Grin
"GPU hang fixes for Skylake GT3/GT4" great, does that mean they stay broken in 4.6? Starting to wonder if 4.6 should be skipped...

But braswell gpu is different from Skylake gpu..or not ?

(2016-05-11, 23:23)flashbackk Wrote: #0510 fixed my beebox.

Will give a try with my beebox
My bad, I missed the x. I have tried it now. 0509x does not have the IR issue.
No

Just installed #511...tried to scroll library...freeze after ten seconds

Record Big Grin
(2016-05-11, 23:30)tinzarian Wrote: My bad, I missed the x. I have tried it now. 0509x does not have the IR issue.

Yippee... another 4.6-rc issue.

Are these auto-repeat and IR-wake issues only with recent-ish Intel gear? My old piece of cr@p Atom/ION2 box is flawless with all versions of 4.6-rc. If the remaining issues are Intel-only, then they need to be reported upstream, probably somewhere Intel-related (fritsch - any ideas?)
Crash log : http://sprunge.us/OJCf

Confirm that auto repeat doesn't work on my beebox
New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #0511: Generic
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux LibreELEC 4.6.0-rc7 #1 SMP Wed May 11 21:05:05 BST 2016 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20160511210305-#0511-g189c3af [Build #0511]

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (189c3afe, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (71b31808, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. NOTE: DVD playback remains temporarily disabled
  2. PR:9795: fixed: Caching of quasi-internet streams like webdav was broken
  3. PR:9794: Use separators from language addon
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • Odroid_C2/libcec: add amlogic hybrid cec driver support (PR:328, 2 commits, 4 files changed)
    • samba: move samba-defaults into the samba-config script (PR:330, 1 commit, 6 files changed)
    • projects/imx6: use Linux kernel 4.4 by default (PR:319, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • [depends] libzip 1.1.2 (PR:9791, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • VideoPlayer: drop old workaround in ffmpeg demuxer (PR:9792, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • VideoPlayer: fix flush after seek for inputstreams implementing IPosTime (PR:9793, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  3. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [env] patch: Enable custom framebuffer resolution
    • Added: [pkg] PR:9794: Use separators from language addon
    • Added: [pkg] PR:9795: fixed: Caching of quasi-internet streams like webdav was broken
(2016-05-11, 23:25)Roby77 Wrote: But braswell gpu is different from Skylake gpu..or not ?

Yes they are different, although also very much the same right now in that they're both pretty much unusable with 4.6-rc.

One can only hope Intel will at least get Braswell working reliably with 4.6.
(2016-05-11, 18:16)zoo42 Wrote: But there is one strange bug still existing. When the system is started i do not have any audio (over the tv using hdmi). I have to change the displays refresh rate once (value doesn't matter) and then the audio is fine. Any ideas how to fix this or approach a solution?

I have been having this exact same problem since build 0419. No sound at all initially on startup. If I change pretty much any setting (I was changing Audio-related settings; any of the options would do the trick), then sound returns as normal.

Debug log of working version (0418): http://pastebin.com/6cNgYFGa

Debug log of non-working version (0510): http://pastebin.com/wE2JwLeG
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)11