• 70(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)
Also 4.6.3 still hdmi plugged out error for me

4.7 no error
OK thanks, investigations will continue... those with IR auto-repeat issues might want to skip #0629 (it's working fine for me, but then I don't have auto-repeat issues). Sad
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Ok thank you...did you see that my logs are full of lirc error ?
(2016-06-29, 22:45)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-06-29, 21:49)Kung-Foo-Kamel Wrote: Hi guys,

Have a weird one here, I have two Identical cherry trail machines, both have fresh installs of Libreelec with the same Milhouse 628 build, one consistently errors when trying to load the WMC PVR add-on and the other does not?? the add on will work but after a reboot it fails to load, I have wiped the system several times and installed builds from 610 and up, all of them do this, the only difference between the systems is one is using HDMI audio out and the other is using USB BOSE audio.

At first I thought it might have been the Test build of the Amber Skin, but even a fresh install with no add ons still results in the PVR add-on failing to load after a reboot.

I have log files from both units here, if you need me to post other logs just let me know what you need, also the 5.1 sound channels are still mixed up with Kernel 4.6.3.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmWyHDdgPG0ngZJw2oAuHuihF_kZMg

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmWyHDdgPG0ngZJxOJE-P2ppJv04_w

Cheers

KFK

1) Test with Estuary. As per the "Skin Usage" section in the first post, please don't report problems unless you can reproduce them with the stock Estuary skin.

Your Amber skin doesn't appear to be compatible with latest Krypton, or the installation is corrupt - there are a ton of skin-related issues being reported in the "System One" log:
Code:
16:56:57 351.204620 T:140334486448192   ERROR: unable to load:/storage/.kodi/addons/skin.amber/1080i/DialogConfirm.xml, Line 0
                                            Failed to open file
16:56:57 351.503998 T:140334486448192   ERROR: unable to load:/storage/.kodi/addons/skin.amber/1080i/DialogNotification.xml, Line 0
                                            Failed to open file
16:57:39 393.494446 T:140334486448192 WARNING: CSkinInfo: failed to load skin settings
etc.

2) Check your network configuration - maybe the Amber skin problems are preventing you from seeing notification of errors and warnings or dialogs requesting network information, but there doesn't appear to be a working network available to System One:

Code:
16:51:05  12.130283 T:140333753034496   ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: Couldn't resolve host name(6)
16:51:06  13.148792 T:140333081945856   ERROR: Exception in thread Thread-1:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 801, in __bootstrap_inner
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 754, in run
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.plexbmc-Krypton/resources/lib/plex/plexgdm.py", line 268, in run_discovery_loop
                                                self.discover()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.plexbmc-Krypton/resources/lib/plex/plexgdm.py", line 178, in discover
                                                sent = sock.sendto(self.discover_message, self.discover_group)
                                            error: [Errno 101] Network is unreachable
16:51:06  13.150862 T:140333073553152   ERROR: Exception in thread Thread-2:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 801, in __bootstrap_inner
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 754, in run
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.plexbmc-Krypton/resources/lib/plex/plexgdm.py", line 89, in client_update
                                                update_sock.setsockopt(socket.IPPROTO_IP, socket.IP_ADD_MEMBERSHIP, socket.inet_aton(self._multicast_address) + socket.inet_aton('0.0.0.0'))
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/socket.py", line 228, in meth
                                            error: [Errno 19] No such device

3) I can't tell if you're using Amber or not with System Two, as it's not a debug log (neither is System One, but the errors give up more information).

Hi Milhouse, I have tested with stock estuary skin and the pvr failed as well, but tonight I will wipe both machines, install stable libreelec, then install 628 then configure and enable WMC PVR, and do a reboot then I will post logs, I have done this already but I installed Amber before copying the log files, and yes both are running the same skin, also the other difference is one has been called "BedRoom" and the IP address is different "obviously".

Edit: Do I need to enable debug logs? I will do this as well if thats the case.
No IR here either on #0629

journalctl -a | pastebinit
http://sprunge.us/QSff

dmesg | paste
http://sprunge.us/SXGZ
AppleTV 4K, LG 65E6 OLED TV, Marantz NR1606, Harmony Elite
FYI
on my Zotac ID41 (intel atom + ion2) auto-repeat is working again.
I been having a problem with highlight or focus for about the last month's worth of builds. For instance, say you go to system/backup and after completing task the focus doesn't return on backup. You assume it's there and say you go to scroll up but the focus is on the menu on the left and you wind up going system/network/connections ect instead of the intended scrolling up to update channel/available versions. The same behavior in youtube, after watching a vid and returning to the list the focus is not on the previously viewed vid untill after a key push so navigation gets screwy. I hope I articulated the problem and any log needed I can provide. Thanks
(2016-06-30, 03:24)EricSol Wrote: I been having a problem with highlight or focus for about the last month's worth of builds. For instance, say you go to system/backup and after completing task the focus doesn't return on backup. You assume it's there and say you go to scroll up but the focus is on the menu on the left and you wind up going system/network/connections ect instead of the intended scrolling up to update channel/available versions. The same behavior in youtube, after watching a vid and returning to the list the focus is not on the previously viewed vid untill after a key push so navigation gets screwy. I hope I articulated the problem and any log needed I can provide. Thanks

Known problem, not sure where it is coming from though.
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
(2016-06-29, 23:16)Roby77 Wrote: Ok thank you...did you see that my logs are full of lirc error ?

Can you try build #0629x: <removed>

It has this patch reverted: https://github.com/LibreELEC/LibreELEC.t...f76bde3385

Let me know if you now have working IR, and if auto-repeat is working (or not). Thanks.

Edit: Removed this build as I left out the patch to fix auto-repeat. D'oh!
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Sorry, I left the auto-repeat patch out of #0629x... currently building #0629y...
! YAY !

Three Cheers for #0629... Remote auto-repeat is working again on my 847 NUC !

Thank You to all involved in making this happen Nod
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
(2016-06-30, 07:57)gjwAudio Wrote: ! YAY !

Remote auto-repeat working again on my 847 NUC !

Thank You to all involved in making this happen Nod

Great, which build did you test... I'm hoping it's #0629 (and not #0629x, which wasn't quite right)?
(2016-06-29, 23:16)Roby77 Wrote: Ok thank you...did you see that my logs are full of lirc error ?

Let's try this again. Smile

Can you try build #0629y: Generic

It has this patch reverted: https://github.com/LibreELEC/LibreELEC.t...f76bde3385 (and includes the patch that should fix auto-repeat)

Let me know if you now have working IR, and if auto-repeat is working (or not). Thanks.
#0629y same as #0629 for me ir not working at all

haswell nuc

Jun 30 13:35:04 NUC systemd-udevd[760]: Process '/usr/bin/ir-keytable --delay=1000 --device=/dev/input/event3' failed with exit code 255.

journalctl -a | pastebinit
http://sprunge.us/SCgD

dmesg | paste
http://sprunge.us/BYfG
IR Autorepeat is working with #629 on my Asus Chromebox!
ASRock Beebox J3160 4GB RAM 120GB SATA SSD - Harmony Elite BT
Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH 4GB RAM 120GB SATA SSD - Harmony Smart Control BT
all @ Libreelec Testbuild
HP N54L @ Ubuntu 14.04.4 Minimal Server / MySQL DB
HP N40L @ Ubuntu 14.04.4 Minimal Server
  • 70(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)11