• 148(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-10-01, 07:02)khaoohs Wrote: Attempting to upgrade from 9-23 to 9/30, I get a failure message about a fat partition being too small and needing to be re-sized. Is this expected?

Yes, unfortunately it is if you're using an old legacy OpenELEC installation that creates only a 230MB FAT partition. The size of the system files we distribute now exceed 220MB meaning you no longer have sufficient free space to complete the upgrade.

See note #5 in the first post for guidance on how to remedy the situation. If you can boot from a Linux LiveCD I'd recommend using gparted, otherwise use the backup option in LE Settings, create the backup on a network share or copy off your backup file after it is created, use the 7.90.006 img.gz to complete a clean installation, copy back your backup file and restore it (or restore it from your network location).

For the record, clean LibreELEC installations have always created a 512MB FAT partition and clean installs are the recommended way to install LibreELEC. The partition size issue only occurs when users have upgraded from OpenELEC.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Hi everyone. I will provide a log file and description of my setup as I am having issues (pebkac I'm sure). However, my first question is. Does this build support 3d mkv lossless playback?

Sent from my Nexus 7
For the user with the 120 hz, see: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/10243 <- this will come into Krypton.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2016-10-01, 11:55)fritsch Wrote: For the user with the 120 hz, see: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/10243 <- this will come into Krypton.

Thanks fritsch! ...looking forward to it.
Merged.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2016-10-01, 10:04)Luke02 Wrote: Does this build support 3d mkv lossless playback?

TAB and SBS 3D, yes.

MVC 3D, no.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I have noticed that internet radio streams are not displaying track info as the song changes. It appears to pull the station title / name, but not track info on the 0930 build (not sure when it started).

I've tried a few streams, but some examples are at : http://www.radioparadise.com/rp_2.php?#n...file=links

The streams on the page above, at least AAC and MP3, properly display and update track into (artist & track) on VLC on my PC, I've tried other streams as well, with the same results.

Can anyone replicate? Are there any suggestions / or info I can provide?

Thanks!
(2016-10-01, 21:09)wallacebw Wrote: Are there any suggestions / or info I can provide?

Knowing the build when the problem started is usually the first step if nobody else shows any interest or is unable to reproduce. Try going back through the available builds.
New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #1001: Generic
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux NUC 4.7.6 #1 SMP Sat Oct 1 23:55:49 BST 2016 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20161001235432-#1001-g26d5070 [Build #1001]

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (26d50702, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (952cf8c2, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. libressl to 2.3.8
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • bump libressl to 2.3.8 (PR:789, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • llvm: build shared library (PR:777, 2 commits, 2 files changed)
    • busybox: create /storage/backup by default (PR:790, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • Wetek_* cleanup (PR:791, 2 commits, 3 files changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • require click action to activate slider controls (PR:10445, 1 commit, 3 files changed)
    • fix warning on exit (PR:10519, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [cmake] Make sure we strip when CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release (PR:10595, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [osx] - Fix build on case-sensitive filesystems. (PR:10596, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [android] pack xxxhdpi icon. (PR:10598, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • VidoePlayer: fix passthrough audio backlog buffer handling (PR:10600, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • Album Record Label and Type from music files tags (PR:10573, 2 commits, 10 files changed)
    • Resolution: Choose most matching refreshrate (PR:10243, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [xbmc][win][fix] Update prepare-binary-addons-dev.bat (PR:10604, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [xbmc][fix] Fix issue where yes/no dialog would show blank buttons (PR:10603, 1 commit, 3 files changed)
    • increase property and variable ranges for skins (PR:10527, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [log] redact username/password when savings screenshots (PR:10601, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • [mention-bot] delay commenting on PRs in casethey get merged directly (a3ff9798)
    • [mention-bot] set delayed to false as it doesn't seem to do anything at all (4f27fb89)
  3. inputstream.mpd:
  4. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [pkg] PR:10607: [skin.estuary] fixes
    • Reverted: [pkg] d44e0212: Untested: android MediaDRM (reverted: breaks linux build) (inputstream.mpd)
(2016-10-01, 11:55)fritsch Wrote: For the user with the 120 hz, see: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/10243 <- this will come into Krypton.

I just tried the new Milhouse build & it's working as expected: Set Kodi to 1920x1080p 120 Hz for nice smooth GUI and media playback stays at native resolution. Works great & looks great. Video quality at native resolution then being upscaled by TV looks outstanding.

Thank you Milhouse and thanks again fritsch + team for your efforts....much appreciated! Cool
(2016-10-01, 21:09)Milhouse Wrote: Knowing the build when the problem started is usually the first step if nobody else shows any interest or is unable to reproduce. Try going back through the available builds.

RE: Streaming music artist info.

Artist info was displaying properly on build #0905-g087b668, starting with build #0906-gb37a514, it only displays station title (or nothing) depending on the stream.

FYI: I also tested #1001-g26d5070, issue is still present.

Thanks for looking into this!
I seem to have run in to a bit of an issue with installation of build #1001 on my Chromebox...

Yep. You'll have to backup and reinstall a fresh LibreELEC install and then put the backup back. I had to do this as well as i had an old openelec install which had a smaller partition.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Ok thanks, will have to remind myself how to do that...it's been a while.
Or use gparted to resize the partition, which is the route I took.

http://gparted.org/liveusb.php
  • 148(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)11