• 181(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)
After the problem with Bluetooth in last night's build, it will be necessary to re-enable Bluetooth in LE Settings > Services > Bluetooth once you have booted into #1126.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-11-27, 00:34)Milhouse Wrote: New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #1126: Generic
Any improvement/fix was added for FTDI FT232R based IR receiver?
(Doesn't look like form the change log but just wanted to confirm)
MINIX NEO U22-XJ | Denon AVC-X3800H | KEF Q750 | KEF Q250c | KEF Q150 | KEF Q50a | KEF Kube 10 MIE | LG OLED65G16LA | CoreELEC
No, nothing, I didn't know what the problem is - as far as I can tell the driver is loading and working, what happens after that I've no idea.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-11-27, 17:08)Milhouse Wrote: No, nothing, I didn't know what the problem is - as far as I can tell the driver is loading and working, what happens after that I've no idea.

any clue from the cat /sys/kernel/debug/usb/usbmon/3u|grep ":002:" output on the previous page?

-S
MINIX NEO U22-XJ | Denon AVC-X3800H | KEF Q750 | KEF Q250c | KEF Q150 | KEF Q50a | KEF Kube 10 MIE | LG OLED65G16LA | CoreELEC
(2016-11-28, 01:49)MacUsers Wrote:
(2016-11-27, 17:08)Milhouse Wrote: No, nothing, I didn't know what the problem is - as far as I can tell the driver is loading and working, what happens after that I've no idea.

any clue from the cat /sys/kernel/debug/usb/usbmon/3u|grep ":002:" output on the previous page?

-S

Not particularly, as I'm not familiar with that device. You should see different output each time you press a button - different buttons should produce different output. If you constantly see the same identical output, even when not pressing a button, then it's either not the correct FTDI device, or the device isn't functioning correctly.
New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #1127: Generic
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux NUC 4.8.11 #1 SMP Sun Nov 27 23:38:51 GMT 2016 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20161127233733-#1127-g7eafbcc [Build #1127]

# Kodi version
(17.0-BETA6 Git:17.0-beta5-e92818a). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (7eafbcca, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (eb835b89, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. New 4.8.11 kernel
  2. ffmpeg: update to 3.1.6-Krypton-Beta6
  3. inpustream.adaptive replaces both inputstream.mpd and inputstream.smoothstream add-ons
    peak3d Wrote:This addon superseeds inputstream.mpd and inputstream.smoothstream.

The reason is, that only parsing and some minor other parts differ, ~95% of mpd and smoothstream share the same code.
    This change may temporarily break addons that depend on inputstream.mpd or inputstream.smoothstream - such add-ons will need to be updated to make use of inputstream.adaptive.

The version of inputsteam.adaptive used in these builds does not currently support WideVine decryption - as and when this is available the inputstream.adaptive add-on will be updated.
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • linux: update to linux-4.8.11 (PR:991, 4 commits, 32 files changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • cmake: make external, shared ffmpeg default (PR:10479, 3 commits, 3 files changed)
    • [cmake] allow using an existing Texturepacker binary (PR:10988, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • VideoPlayer: rtmp fixes (PR:10998, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [PVR] Fullscreen video: On up/down and no channel info is currently s… (PR:10995, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [PVR] Reintroduce filename sort for PVR recordings (PR:10999, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [PVR][guiinfo] Fix listitem hastimerschedule (PR:11001, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [Estouchy] update to match the new look of the default skin (PR:10991, 1 commit, 64 files changed)
    • aml: Do not force default output device for passtrough (PR:10942, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  3. kodi-theme-Estuary:
    • widget work and cleanup (PR:128, 3 commits, 4 files changed)
    • add mute icon to TopBarOverlay (PR:130, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • streamline context menu (PR:131, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • Use adaptive height for music osd settings (PR:134, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • hide seekbar in case sliderdialog is active (35c362b5)
    • another try to fix PVR OSD issues (8be55e80)
    • mute icon into time sublabel (65f75147)
    • better spacing (2662cc3b)
    • pvr work (96d32a8b)
    • showinfo only for livetv (501e8659)
    • font tweak, add missing font to arial fontset (6de17200)
    • fixedlist focusposition/movement (4a87a6f7)
    • improve timer window list labels (2ecea349)
    • cleanup post/prefixing (d6a23d48)
    • pvr overlay: also check for videowindow (83afdc54)
    • home menu wrapping (5c0e9de5)
  4. pvr.mythtv:
    • 4.9.2 (PR:77, 2 commits, 6 files changed)
  5. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [env] patch: ffmpeg: update to 3.1.6-Krypton-Beta6
    • Added: [env] patch: Add kodi binary addons (pvr, adsp, other)
    • Added: [env] patch: HACK: Disable multiple PVR addons during migration. Always enable inputstream.* and os.*
    • Added: [env] PR:994: kodi-binary-addons: inputstream.adaptive replaces inputstream.mpd and inputstream.smoothstream
(2016-11-27, 12:33)MacUsers Wrote:
(2016-11-27, 00:34)Milhouse Wrote: New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #1126: Generic
Any improvement/fix was added for FTDI FT232R based IR receiver?
(Doesn't look like form the change log but just wanted to confirm)

Can you get me a log zip file as described here https://wiki.libreelec.tv/index.php?titl...amba_2FSMB

I want the whole zip, not just one single log file.
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
(2016-11-28, 02:08)lrusak Wrote: Can you get me a log zip file as described here https://wiki.libreelec.tv/index.php?titl...amba_2FSMB

Of course! giving you in a couple of hrs. Any thing else acn be used instead of default SMB?

-San
(2016-11-28, 03:21)MacUsers Wrote: Any thing else acn be used instead of default SMB?

No, the smb method is necessary, as accessing the "Logfiles" smb folder automatically triggers the generation of the zip file which is what @lrusak is after.
(2016-11-23, 16:02)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-11-23, 14:06)ipult Wrote: Hi, i have AMD RX460 based video card in my HTPC, but LibreElec's boot process stops with a black screen and mouse pointer, so I have to use onboard graphics. Is there any deadline when that will be fixed? Thanks

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2415930

No ETA, kind of low-ish priority as nobody on the dev team has an AMD RX4xx GPU with which to test or work out what the problem is, and the custom xorg.conf works for now.

Thanks. Tried to use custom xorg.conf. System boots, plays video using ff-mpeg-vdapau(HW) up to hevc 4k 8bit (hevc 4k 10bit plays with SW decoder, so it's not watchable at all). But there is a strange issue: no sound through HDMI
(2016-11-28, 03:21)MacUsers Wrote:
(2016-11-28, 02:08)lrusak Wrote: Can you get me a log zip file as described here https://wiki.libreelec.tv/index.php?titl...amba_2FSMB

Of course! giving you in a couple of hrs. Any thing else acn be used instead of default SMB?

-San

You can run the "createlog" command via ssh, then the zip will appear in /storage/logfiles
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
(2016-11-28, 05:46)ipult Wrote: Thanks. Tried to use custom xorg.conf. System boots, plays video using ff-mpeg-vdapau(HW) up to hevc 4k 8bit (hevc 4k 10bit plays with SW decoder, so it's not watchable at all). But there is a strange issue: no sound through HDMI

Yes, that is strange, as I thought we had other RX4x0 users with working video and HDMI sound after installing the custom config. Can any other AMD RX4x0 users confirm the current state of play with this hardware, is HDMI sound working or not?

@ipult it might be time for:
Code:
dmesg | pastebinit
lspci -v | pastebinit
cat /var/log/Xorg.0.log | pastebinit
cat /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi.log | pastebinit
Run the above commands with your onboard GPU disabled, RX4x0 enabled.
I have an strange problem. Samba is enabled and I can browse Samba from Kodi, but I am unable to browse the libreelec folders from my PC (windows 10) with \\<libreelec IP>. So I wasn't able to browse the update folder and update libreelec. Thank god I could use WinSCP to upload the file, maybe this should be explained on the tutorials as a third alternative.
(2016-11-28, 20:54)aatoledano Wrote: I have an strange problem. Samba is enabled and I can browse Samba from Kodi, but I am unable to browse the libreelec folders from my PC (windows 10) with \\<libreelec IP>. So I wasn't able to browse the update folder and update libreelec. Thank god I could use WinSCP to upload the file, maybe this should be explained on the tutorials as a third alternative.

Had the same problem - this helped me out

https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread-1252.html

Problems with Samba started with version #1018 I guess, at least I first had problems since that version.
(2016-11-20, 02:44)Matt Devo Wrote:
(2016-11-19, 23:27)john.cord Wrote: Are there any bugs with a N3050 Intel NUC compared to my Celeron 2955U Asus Chromebox? I need a box that powers on by remote because of better WAF.

just put the Chromebox into suspend via powertoggle rather than shutdown, problem solved

That is right but the problem is thet there is some sort of problem with WakeOnLan, my NAS and my Chromebox with Libreelec. Sometimes Libreelec freezes after Resume from Suspend if both NAS Devices are off.
ASRock Beebox J3160 4GB RAM 120GB SATA SSD - Harmony Elite BT
Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH 4GB RAM 120GB SATA SSD - Harmony Smart Control BT
all @ Libreelec Testbuild
HP N54L @ Ubuntu 14.04.4 Minimal Server / MySQL DB
HP N40L @ Ubuntu 14.04.4 Minimal Server
  • 181(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)11