Muli boot Firestick
Hi I sorry if this has been covered before this is my first time on here. A friend of mine has a Firestick and he says that when he starts it up the Firestick gives him the option to boot as a Firestick or as Kodi device is this possible if so could someone please tell me so I can set mine up the same way.

Regards
Rymbend
Google for Kodi or SPMC launcher.
Hi I think we are taking about two different things I've looked at the launcher's on google and these all put Kodi on the home screen my friends is before that he does not have to sign in to Amazon at all unless that what he selects
That's what the launcher does, power up and it goes directly to Kodi or SPMC, bypasses Amazon home screen.
Yep I am sorry I've Just found an App when searching for SPMC launcher my mistake.
(2016-06-16, 15:49)Rymbend Wrote: Hi I sorry if this has been covered before this is my first time on here. A friend of mine has a Firestick and he says that when he starts it up the Firestick gives him the option to boot as a Firestick or as Kodi device is this possible if so could someone please tell me so I can set mine up the same way.

Regards
Rymbend
Yes. You need an app called firestarter. It's available straight from Google search. Once installed go to settings within firestarter. It will ask for single click and double click preferences. I use this on all my devices.

Sent from my SM-G928F
It will not work with Fire OS 5.2.x.x

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Muli boot Firestick0