• 2(current)
PineApple.Tv Skin { Apple tvOS 13 Based Skin }
(2016-06-24, 23:47)bigbadrabbit Wrote: +1 for the themed version!

Original version only makes sense when controlling with the Siri Remote and accelerated gestures.

If you use a remote it make sense to order the numbers like original, because a long left or right press make a accelerated gesture. The input would be faster as if you press left, right, up and down.

If I theme it I can show you how it looks like. Maybe I implent booth versions to chose what ever you want. Big Grin
Hi

Saw your post in a thread relating to tvOS-x in development by iCanuck which in turn is based on Sio-X by fastcolors and have been trying to get a perfect clone of this tvOS skin for ages now.
I know a lot of us a craving an exact replica of Apples tvos for kodi, especially when we run this on a real ATV with top bar enabled, it would be great to switch to kodi and not know at a glance you had Smile and so far tvOS-X is the closest to that as SiO-X still has issues when ran on ATV4 hardware.

Id love tot test this out for you and provide feedback, it may even help to get in touch with iCanuck or fastcolors as they have put in a lot of groundwork already which may help you In your quest.

I'll watch this thread in anticipation and can test this on a multitude of platforms from ATV4 to Windows (grrr) to Amazon Firesticks to Pi's to earlier ATV hardware (Version 1 and 2) running all versions of kodi from 14.2 upwards.

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-06-25, 15:06)Steverae Wrote: Hi

Saw your post in a thread relating to tvOS-x in development by iCanuck which in turn is based on Sio-X by fastcolors and have been trying to get a perfect clone of this tvOS skin for ages now.
I know a lot of us a craving an exact replica of Apples tvos for kodi, especially when we run this on a real ATV with top bar enabled, it would be great to switch to kodi and not know at a glance you had Smile and so far tvOS-X is the closest to that as SiO-X still has issues when ran on ATV4 hardware.

Id love tot test this out for you and provide feedback, it may even help to get in touch with iCanuck or fastcolors as they have put in a lot of groundwork already which may help you In your quest.

I'll watch this thread in anticipation and can test this on a multitude of platforms from ATV4 to Windows (grrr) to Amazon Firesticks to Pi's to earlier ATV hardware (Version 1 and 2) running all versions of kodi from 14.2 upwards.

Sent from my iPhone
cool so you can test my skin on every device? If it is so I will give you the alpha version is its ready Smile
Yep, I have a whole raft of kodi enabled devices, I also have a full app Dec account so can test on iPad, iPhone also if need be

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-06-25, 15:51)Steverae Wrote: Yep, I have a whole raft of kodi enabled devices, I also have a full app Dec account so can test on iPad, iPhone also if need be

Sent from my iPhone
Nice thanks Smile
I'd be more than happy to test for Mac OS X El Capitan! Wink
(2016-06-25, 16:08)bigbadrabbit Wrote: I'd be more than happy to test for Mac OS X El Capitan! Wink
When the time is right 😀
Maybe Today I upload a Video from the Keyboard and Numeric Keyboard Smile

ALL STILL IN PROGRESS
Nice preview. Animation is nice!
Well I'm at work all night fighting with exchange servers so if you do get an alpha version ready, let me know and I'll be happy to test on windows (grrr) tonight while at work, kodi 16.1 on windows (grrr) 10

Smile

Sent from my iPhone
PineApple Skin logo:

I hope this would be the short Boot Screen:
looking forward to testing this Smile

Oh, also have the official icon graphics from ATV4 (that i ripped myself) which i use on TVOS-X to add that little bit more ATV4 esk feel, if you want em, let me know and i can email them over to you.
Great job, it looks promising.

Enviado desde mi A0001 mediante Tapatalk
(2016-06-24, 17:21)emre.ay Wrote: Original:
My Themed:

Which do you prefer? Smile

In this case I think i like your NumPad-Design much more!
Also because at the moment many users don't like the actually Keyboard Layout at the ATV4.

Maybe is the best way if you add a button to choose between both Designs, what do you think?!
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PineApple.Tv Skin { Apple tvOS 13 Based Skin }2