Solved american sports network video-addon
Is there an add on for the american sports network
I dont believe so - putting the url in case anyone would like to take on the challenge: http://americansportsnet.com/category/video/
Thread moved to add-on requests
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-07-28, 20:53)dewser Wrote: Is there an add on for the american sports network

(2016-07-28, 21:03)bry- Wrote: I dont believe so - putting the url in case anyone would like to take on the challenge: http://americansportsnet.com/category/video/

There is one now. Wink

EDIT:
Updated version 0.0.5 is now available and includes live events. Please download from post #23.

Pretty basic at this point - provides access to the Featured Videos and the Game Vault. No live streams (yet). Looking at the schedule, I see there's a live event next weekend so I'll take a shot at adding live events then.

Tested on Linux (Ubuntu 12.04 & Lubuntu 14.04), Mac OS (Lion), and Android (Lollipop), running Gotham, Helix, and Isengard.

If you have any issues with the add-on, please post a debug log (wiki) to pastebin.com or similar site.
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Redbox | NEWSnet | NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
Thank you very much.I will check it out and let you know how it is
(2016-07-30, 01:14)MetalChris Wrote:
(2016-07-28, 20:53)dewser Wrote: Is there an add on for the american sports network

(2016-07-28, 21:03)bry- Wrote: I dont believe so - putting the url in case anyone would like to take on the challenge: http://americansportsnet.com/category/video/

There is one now. Wink

American Sports Network - v 0.0.1

Pretty basic at this point - provides access to the Featured Videos and the Game Vault. No live streams (yet). Looking at the schedule, I see there's a live event next weekend so I'll take a shot at adding live events then.

Tested on Linux (Ubuntu 12.04 & Lubuntu 14.04), Mac OS (Lion), and Android (Lollipop), running Gotham, Helix, and Isengard.

If you have any issues with the add-on, please post a debug log (wiki) to pastebin.com or similar site.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935T
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Just updated to add live events. Download the latest version:

EDIT: Please download the latest version from post #23.

Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
thank you very much
@MetalChris. Thank you for processing these requests. Any plans on submitting to the kodi repo?

Sent from my XT1254
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
added it to my MXQ and everything is working.The live channels only have two events but thats ok
(2016-08-07, 04:39)bry- Wrote: @MetalChris. Thank you for processing these requests. Any plans on submitting to the kodi repo?

Sent from my XT1254

I've considered doing so, but I'm not real comfortable using git, so I've some learning to do there. I'd also need to make some minor changes first to get my add-ons into spec with the submission requirements - some icons would need to be resized, some add-ons don't have fanart or license.txt, etc.

And you're welcome. Thanks really go to the people who created Kodi. As a cordcutter, Kodi has enhanced my life greatly. Also thanks should go to people making requests. I'm always looking for new sources of free, and legal content to work with. If they didn't, I couldn't.

(2016-08-07, 11:40)dewser Wrote: added it to my MXQ and everything is working.The live channels only have two events but thats ok

Great, happy it's working for you. From what I can see on the website, the primary source of programming is college sports, so I'd expect to see more live events in the coming months.
Thanks again
do you know of any addon that has Philadelphia local channels on it
It seems many of the events listed in the website schedule are not available for streaming. I've made a change to the add-on to skip over any events that do not have a streaming link. Unfortunately, this eliminates most everything in the schedule. I am hopeful though, that as we get closer to the actual date of the events, streaming links will be added.

EDIT: Please download the latest version from post #23.

Tested on Linux (Ubuntu 12.04 & Lubuntu 14.04), Mac OS (Lion), and Android (Lollipop), running Gotham, Helix, Isengard, and Jarvis.

Any and all feedback is welcome, and appreciated.

If you have any issues with the add-on, please post a log (wiki).

(2016-08-11, 00:57)dewser Wrote: do you know of any addon that has Philadelphia local channels on it

I believe the USTVNow add-on provided access to OTA channels from somewhere in Pennsylvania, but not sure if it was the Eastern or Western region. Sadly, the add-on is currently broken.
Thank you for all that you have done so far.Keep up the good work

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
american sports network video-addon0