Solved Additional movie ratings scrape
AAC on the godfather?! ;P

is that V4? My ratings don't look like that. I actually only have the 10 Star row displayed and that's it. Also what skin do use for Kodi, that can display all of these ratings? throw up a screenshot of that too if you can please, I am curious. I'm pretty picky when it comes to skins, and can find it hard to imagine I can do better than right now, even though I only have the one rating. I use Metacritic ratings, and it takes that number and displays it as the IMDb rating, so I  can probably improve in this area on second thought.
(2021-01-28, 22:08)Pdubbbs Wrote: AAC on the godfather?! ;P

is that V4? My ratings don't look like that. I actually only have the 10 Star row displayed and that's it. Also what skin do use for Kodi, that can display all of these ratings? throw up a screenshot of that too if you can please, I am curious. I'm pretty picky when it comes to skins, and can find it hard to imagine I can do better than right now, even though I only have the one rating. I use Metacritic ratings, and it takes that number and displays it as the IMDb rating, so I  can probably improve in this area on second thought.
@Pdubbbs , while I am not the OP, I also use tmm and multiple ratings.  This is what the video info dialog looks like in Kodi for me using Amber.  I am the maintainer for Amber.

Regards,

Bart

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Additional movie ratings scrape0