Power-Button without function
I've compiled and installed LibreElec with drivers for my DELL touchscreen and the tslib with latest Kodi Krypton Alpha 3 on my RPI3, yesterday.
I've also downloaded the master branch of Estouchy.

Everything works just fine, but the Power/Shutdown/Restart-Button is without any function.

Is this a bug, or do I need some tweaking for my special setup?
if you click the power button on the home screen, it should exit kodi.
...works fine at my end.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Sorry, but i've got an other opinion to that

On a Raspberry PI, the button has to lead to the options "restart or shutdown", because where to exit on a pi?

In conclusion, the exact same as in Estuary.
I also noticed that shutdown doesn't work. For a test I copied file xml/DialogButtonMenu.xml from Estuary skin and I got nice menu. Not the perfect solution but works for me.
i've changed the code a bit last week,
so in recent kodi builds it will now execute whatever you have selected in:
settings > system > power saving > shutdown function
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Great! Works like a charm! Thank you!
(2016-09-28, 11:52)ultraman Wrote: I also noticed that shutdown doesn't work. For a test I copied file xml/DialogButtonMenu.xml from Estuary skin and I got nice menu. Not the perfect solution but works for me.
 I cannot change anything in the shutdown function, it looks like it is not enabled. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Power-Button without function0