• 4(current)
Please close my account
Thank you in advance.
Post here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2552654
Please delete my account. Thank you in advance.
done
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Since there isn't an option to delete my account on my own, please get rid of it for me. I've only been met with disrespectful comments without any help from anyone here. And I do not wish to be part of such groups.
No, you've been met with people who are utterly fed up with you disobeying the forum rules (wiki) by posting links to banned add-on (wiki) tutorials on YouTube. If you want respect you need to give it in return, or else we frankly don't want you as part of this community.

So as it's a mutual agreement, I've moved your post to the account closure thread and an admin will action it in due course.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
my pleasure.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi guys, sticking this on here as I can't find where it should go.

Is there anyway to remove my account from this forum?

Regards
Can you delete my account?
both done
I found the solution to my question as well, Kib will you delete my profile also?
Thank you
done
Since people here don't seem to appreciate my being here and mis-understanding my posts, my account can be deleted/closed.
My logo packs for PVR can still be found at other places if needed.
done
Please delete my account.

Thanks in advance.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please close my account0