• 5(current)
Please close my account
done
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
You guys are a joke rules this rules that just delete my account
I'm sure someone will do so happily given your asshat attitude. I don't have that power. However you could simply never visit or post again and it will have the same effect.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
done
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
please delete my account. Thanks
(2017-06-06, 21:05)Shani-08 Wrote: please delete my account. Thanks

You have posted to Delete my account

You have posted to Change my username. https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2598828

It can't be both. Which is it then?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Delete sorry
attempt to elude authorities? pretty sure this stuff is all cached somewhere...
https://torrentfreak.com/dish-network-su...nt-170605/
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
And/or just leaving the scene
I hope I don't have to defend the case here.
The jurisdiction doesn't apply to me, I am not in US , there was no restreaming from adddon it was app parsing etc etc,
This just been a wake up call for me tbesides I was spending too much time.
So just closing this chapter everywhere. Hope I get my account deleted. Thanks
I am open for correction, but my understanding is that the account is closed and no longer accessible. All posting history still remains visible.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
That's fine with me. Please go ahead.
done
Hello

Could you close my account, plésé

Thank you
done
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please close my account0