• 9(current)
Please close my account
done
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi there,

How do i delete my account here on Kodi forum?

Thx
This thread is normally used, but account closed.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
please delete my account. Thank you
done
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Please delete my threads and posts (including this post) and delete my account - thank you.
closing your account is no problem, but deleting threads / posts is something we'd rather not do...
when a thread you started gets deleted, all the replies to that thread from other users will be deleted as well.
and we rather not start deleting posts from random users :-)

this is a limitation in the forum software we use.
Please close/delete my account please.

Thank you.
done
Could you close my account asap.
Done
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
No way todo this through the interface? Please delete my account, posts, comments etc as this community makes me pull my @#%$@ hair out.

Thank you
Account closed, although we do not delete posts and threads, as noted above.

Kodi Blog Posts
Great!!! Thanks.
Can you please delete my account.
Thx for a great piece of software!!!!
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please close my account0