Tapatalk default signature commercials - Ugh
It occurs to me that Team Kodi is probably the dream team to create an OSS alternative to tapatalk Wink
(2016-09-28, 06:48)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-09-27, 23:48)Kib Wrote: They also disabled push notifications all of a sudden.
I was wondering why my notifications stopped Sad

That really sucks. It was literally the only reason I am using Tapa*talk. I wanted to get alerts of new posts in threads I am subscribed to and I hate extra email (prefer inbox 0) so this was a nice alternative...

Edited for sig filter Wink
Not sure what happened but my notifications started working this morning, for over 12 hours now so Smile

Hoping they will continue.
(2016-09-28, 07:50)Koying Wrote: It occurs to me that Team Kodi is probably the dream team to create an OSS alternative to tapatalk Wink

We definitely don't have enough web devs for that!
Yeah, well, tapatalk must die one way or another.
They somewhat aim to become some social network, apparently, so simple thing like DM gets obfuscated in favor of their proprietary "chat"...
(2016-10-03, 08:30)Koying Wrote: Yeah, well, tapatalk must die one way or another.
They somewhat aim to become some social network, apparently, so simple thing like DM gets obfuscated in favor of their proprietary "chat"...
This is the thing that really agitates me.
Oops sorry i'm a newbie pardon me.

Sent from my iPhone
I turned off my signature.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tapatalk default signature commercials - Ugh0