Red recording dot in guide missing
Hi.
Firstly, loving the new Krypton interface!
I am using Kodi Krypton 1.72 beta from the Windows store and Next PVR 3.7.7. Tuner is a wintv dual HD USB by Hauppage.
I have noticed the red dot next to programme text on guide to indicate a show us being recorded doesn't appear when recording on one tuner. If I record two at once, then the second programme will indicate the red dot, but first one won't. This makes it hard to notice if tuners are recording or not especially since trying to play a 3rd instance when 2tuners are working crashes the PC. Can you fix this lack of red dot and a warning message that all tuners are in use to prevent crashes?
Let me know if there's any tweaks I can do.
Thanks for your help.
(2016-10-10, 12:49)Adeski Wrote: This makes it hard to notice if tuners are recording or not especially since trying to play a 3rd instance when 2tuners are working crashes the PC.
What do you mean by "crashes the PC"? Is NextPVR's recording service crashing, or are you getting a blue screen driver error, or something else?
Hi. Thanks for getting back. It just freezes on the current screen and I can't get out. Have to cntl alt del to close Kodi down
Are multiple tuners working fine for you in NextPVR itself?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Red recording dot in guide missing0