• 3(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 7 Spin [Jarvis] *** PUBLIC RELEASE ***
We need wait @manfeed fix link. He´s live in Spain, probably he´s sleeping now.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Sorry, link fixed now...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
well done Manfeed, really great mod and appreciate the time you put in
Nice work man . If using Kodi on Linux to change music visualization press M then in settings change to layout 4 .
thanks manfeed looks awesome Smile

Can you tell me which xml files contain your new lyrics mod as i would like to add it manually to my main mq7 skin.

cheers
@the_bo, xml files for Lyrics style 4, but if you go included views, need more.

. MusicVisualization
. CustomNextTracks
. CustomOSDMusic
. IncludesVariables
. IncludeLyrics
. IncludesVideoLyrics
. script-cu-lrclyrics-main
. font

Need fonts extras too available in fonts folder.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Hi there great work by the way....trying to figure out how do you get the dvd to drop like it shows in video?
(2016-10-22, 21:52)buschman1 Wrote: Hi there great work by the way....trying to figure out how do you get the dvd to drop like it shows in video?

You have to put the corresponding dvd image files (disc.png) in each movie folder and provided you have the movies locally, I mean, not seeing them through some online addon.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Photo 
(2016-10-22, 21:52)buschman1 Wrote: Hi there great work by the way....trying to figure out how do you get the dvd to drop like it shows in video?

First add movies to your kodi library then go to the movies list, press left on your keyboard to get a list of options. Then choose gui mode and download whatever you want from that list. I usually add my movies and tv shows to kodi library using Extended info mod. You will need artwork downloader installed as well. I am not too sure if this is the right way to do it but at least it works for me though.

(2016-10-23, 04:42)CellarDoorTV Wrote:

First add movies to your kodi library then go to the movies list, press left on your keyboard to get a list of options. Then choose gui mode and download whatever you want from that list. I usually add my movies and tv shows to kodi library using Extended info mod. You will need artwork downloader installed as well. I am not too sure if this is the right way to do it but at least it works for me though.

I've made this video showing how to add animated posters and discs to my build. Hopefully that will give you an idea how it works for me.

(2016-10-22, 01:29)manfeed Wrote: Public release now available. See posts 1 & 2

It's a great mod manfeed. Thank you very much for your time mate Wink
Great Manfeed, you always do greats things.

Thanks for all
Thanks,very nice!
Manfeed, Just a couple of questions, How do you speed up the animation of the Case spinning around and the DVD dropping? I would like to have the transition a little faster than what it currently is
Also, with the Lyrics, I cant seem to get them working on Style 4. Style 3 is by default and the lyrics appear as text, but nothing happens with Style 4
(2016-10-23, 11:03)SteveSmith Wrote: Manfeed, Just a couple of questions, How do you speed up the animation of the Case spinning around and the DVD dropping? I would like to have the transition a little faster than what it currently is
Also, with the Lyrics, I cant seem to get them working on Style 4. Style 3 is by default and the lyrics appear as text, but nothing happens with Style 4

If you can see the lyrics with style 3 you should see them too with style 4. Choose style 4 and restart kodi just in case...
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Spin [Jarvis] *** PUBLIC RELEASE ***10