• 60(current)
Intel Kaby Lake Hardware
And will you include the new kernel on the next build ? for Krypton 17.4
No.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Ok so i tested it on Kodi 17.4 and its not working, i will try the Leia build later on and will update
OK so i updated to the 9.0 build, and still doesn't work for me ....
Someone people already said it solved there problem in here :
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=98797

Last comment, Milhouse what is the issue ?
Can you please let me know Smile
P.S - reinstalled 8.1.1 and then applied LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-8.2.0-20170920093314 update
SMB was not working after that....
(2017-09-20, 11:52)guandms Wrote: OK so i updated to the 9.0 build, and still doesn't work for me ....

The LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-8.2.0-20170920093314.tar build drops one of the patches, so would be interesting to know if that works better or not.

I've no idea about why your SMB is not working, that's SMB for ya.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2017-09-20, 11:52)guandms Wrote: OK so i updated to the 9.0 build, and still doesn't work for me ....

I tested it. In the combination as written in the bugreport (that was me). ASRock J4250 in combination with Denon X1300W. To reduce other errors, turn off "Adjust Refreshrate to match video" and try again.

And before I forget it: No Debug Log no issue, nothing to solve at all - same for your SMB issue. The magic balls are not available in our country ...
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Can anyone confirm the operation of intel kaby lake on new LIBREELEC drivers?
Does DTS HD and Dolby True HD work correctly?
Will the new drivers be implemented in LibreELEC 8.2?
Does Intel Kaby Lake operate HDR?
(2017-09-21, 18:26)kowalmisiek Wrote: Can anyone confirm the operation of intel kaby lake on new LIBREELEC drivers?

THD and DTS HD-MA are verified working on a NUC7i3BNK, and this patch is planned for inclusion in LE 8.2. This has nothing to do with HDR AFAIK.
(2017-09-21, 21:02)Matt Devo Wrote:
(2017-09-21, 18:26)kowalmisiek Wrote: Can anyone confirm the operation of intel kaby lake on new LIBREELEC drivers?

THD and DTS HD-MA are verified working on a NUC7i3BNK, and this patch is planned for inclusion in LE 8.2. This has nothing to do with HDR AFAIK.
X and Atmos?

Sent from my HTC 10
(2017-09-21, 21:12)fmedrano1977 Wrote: ]X and Atmos?

my AVR isn't capable of handling those formats, but I'd assume they are working just like for APL, since it's the same LSPCON.
(2017-09-21, 21:02)Matt Devo Wrote:

I have tried many of milhouse's nightly builds over the last two days. I can not get this to work with either a NUC6i7KYK Skull Canyon or a NUC7i7BNH Kaby Lake. AVR is Denon-4311ci.
(2017-09-22, 04:27)Ach!lles Wrote: I have tried many of milhouse's nightly builds over the last two days. I can not get this to work with either a NUC6i7KYK Skull Canyon or a NUC7i7BNH Kaby Lake. AVR is Denon-4311ci.

does seem like Denon is pickier, per fritsch's post. I'm using a Marantz NR1605
Dolby TrueHD/Atmos, DTS-HD Master Audio/DTS:X work fine with my Denon X6200W on Asrock Z270 Fatal!ty ITX/Intel Core i5 7600K system. I did have some issues with Dolby TrueHD m2ts files. These were downloaded from Demo-World long time ago. They play fine on nVIDIA Shield (and possibly other devices also). Debug log showed lot of H.264 decode errors.

@Ach!lles: have you tried other clips/video? Your log shows that you are also testing with a m2ts file from Demo-World.
(2017-09-22, 07:10)wesk05 Wrote: Dolby TrueHD/Atmos, DTS-HD Master Audio/DTS:X work fine with my Denon X6200W on Asrock Z270 Fatal!ty ITX/Intel Core i5 7600K system. I did have some issues with Dolby TrueHD m2ts files. These were downloaded from Demo-World long time ago. They play fine on nVIDIA Shield (and possibly other devices also). Debug log showed lot of H.264 decode errors.

@Ach!lles: have you tried other clips/video? Your log shows that you are also testing with a m2ts file from Demo-World.

Yes I have tried dozens of other remuxed mkv from disc
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel Kaby Lake Hardware3