• 64(current)
Intel Kaby Lake Hardware
(2017-10-23, 07:30)kowalmisiek Wrote: I checked with enabled option: HDMI UHD Kolor and HDR+. How would my AVR not want to release this resolution. My AVR does not support HDR but has HDMI 2.0.

This looks like LibreELEC required for the enabled options:
enabled: UHD HDMI Color
enabled: HDR

If your AVR doesn't support HDR - then don't route your Kodi platform through it if you want HDR.  AIUI it's very unlikely to pass through HDR data even in 'bypass' or 'passthrough'.
AVR does not support HDR but I do not need HDR. The problem is that Libreelec needs to have HDMI enabled UHD Color to let go of 60Hz. I would like the TV to not have HDMI UHD Color enabled.

On windows 10 there is such a problem.
111/5000
I think I was back to windows 10 + KODI. And I bought a lot of lake to have libreelec 4k 60Hz Sad
But Kodi in Windows 10 also has a problem.
When you enable the option: Adjust display refresh rate / On start/stop
I will turn on the movie and the image will turn green until the kodi is off.
Lots of problems with this is a koby lake.

I connected to the geforce 1050 and it works perfectly. So this is probably a problem with the intel driver. I also noticed that the image is much nicer on the geforce. Better scaling and clear image.
Hello everybody

I have a ZBOX CI547 NANO with current liebreelec 9 of Milhouse https://www.zotac.com/us/product/mini_pcs/ci547-nano
Unfortunately, like all users of an intel Kaby Lake, I have the problem that Kodi does not output a passthrough sound from HD Audio to HDMI.
I just tried to use the firmware from this article and wanted to run it as described under Windows. http://nucblog.net/2017/03/intel-release...kaby-lake/

Unfortunately, that does not work for me or I'm wrong.

Eventually someone is here who can tell me something or even help.
Sorry for my bad english i use a translator.

greetings

YY
ODROID-N2 4 GB RAM CE​​ 19.2 Kodi 19
I will not advise anyone to purchase the Kaby Lake hardware.

Issues

Windows
3D MVC playback
HDR not supported in Kodi unless you want to buy PowerDVD17

Linux
User can't seems to get HD Audio working

This was a very promised hardware but Intel failed to deliver.

Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
i agree would not buy one again, and Powerdvd is full of bugs cannot use any graphics driver other than WDDM 2.1 branch or you get no audio in HDR modea nd does not switch to 24p for me am stuck at 60hz and no help from intel or cyberlink so completely worthless box for me
Do you happen to have some WDDM 2.1 drivers?

Sent from my HTC 10
Just wanted to say I tried latest Leia Milhouse build on my NUC7i5BNK and Atmos/TrueHD & DTS HDMA/X all bitstreamed correctly to my Onkyo TX-NR646 receiver without issue.

Great job guys, the NUC is actually a full usable platform now with hardware HEVC4K playback and bitstreamed positional audio.
The latest nuc actually is pretty worthless atm as nothing resolves the flickering issues reported by more than 200 users on Intel forums.

4K @ 60hz on that platform is not 100% working.
@GrimGreifer

Would that happen to include HDR passthrough as well?

Sent from my HTC 10
(2017-11-05, 14:29)fmedrano1977 Wrote: @GrimGreifer

Would that happen to include HDR passthrough as well?

Sent from my HTC 10

No.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2017-11-05, 14:17)sanity Wrote: The latest nuc actually is pretty worthless atm as nothing resolves the flickering issues reported by more than 200 users on Intel forums.

4K @ 60hz on that platform is not 100% working.

I can only go by my experiences at the moment and so far no issues
Quote:HDR not supported in Kodi unless you want to buy PowerDVD17

Does anyone know if Kodi is eventually going to support HDR for Kaby Lake?
Wonder if we'll see improvements/fixes/better support for these features in Coffee Lake generation cpus? I too was going to be picking up the Zotac CI547 on black Friday and use Windows 10...but, perhaps I'll wait.
Doesn't Coffee Lake include HDMI 2.0 output from the CPU (rather than HDMI 1.4) - and thus remove the need for DP 1.2 to HDMI 2.0 conversion externally?
  • 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel Kaby Lake Hardware3