• 132(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)
@Jemus Assuming you're using a custom samba.conf you'll need to re-do your config using the new samba.conf.sample as a base, as a lot of configuration options have changed with the switch to Samba4 (note: there is no Samba username/password configured by default).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Thanks the answers, will try that later and report back.
i have make a update from #0603 RPI3 to this latest here.
After a new Start my pi reboot.
Install over Putty (smb) all Versions backward.
Only #0603 works for me.

Mouse frozen after "connecting CEC", and a little time later pi reboots.
Samba is present all the time, so i can help me ;-)

Harald
(2017-06-07, 20:00)doldi Wrote: i have make a update from #0603 RPI3 to this latest here.
After a new Start my pi reboot.
Install over Putty (smb) all Versions backward.
Only #0603 works for me.

Mouse frozen after "connecting CEC", and a little time later pi reboots.
Samba is present all the time, so i can help me ;-)

Harald

Can you post your kodi crashlog and system journal from the latest #0604 build (as this is the first that is crashing):
Code:
cat /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi_crash.log | pastebinit
journalctl -a | pastebinit

My guess is it's some setting-related issue.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
hi Milhouse, thanks for your help:

http://sprunge.us/ZQFI

http://sprunge.us/LXOF
@doldi it looks like an add-on/setting interaction is causing the problem but it's not obvious which add-on is the problem (could be the last mentioned in the log - plugin.video.theroyalwe - or a completely different one). I suspect you're not alone with this kind of issue, so my advice would be to stick on #0603 until the issue is resolved.
ok, have now install #606 on a RPi2 with hifiberryDAC and there absolut no problem.
I'm playing MTV.de since 15 minutes, perfect.

What can i do to help / indentify this Addon incompatibility?

i think, my pi's have all the same Addons (one backup folder btw)
Thanks Milhouse.
ok, have now install #606 on a RPi2 with hifiberryDAC and there absolut no problem.
I'm playing MTV.de since 15 minutes, perfect.

What can i do to help / indentify this Addon incompatibility?

(2017-06-07, 21:41)doldi Wrote: What can i do to help / indentify this Addon incompatibility?

The usual process is to start with a "clean" .kodi folder and install add-ons one at a time until you install the add-on that triggers the problem.

visualization.shadertoy is one such addon - it will crash Kodi once music starts to play. There are likely to be several add-ons that trigger this kind of crash issue with the updated settings system.
(2017-06-07, 16:03)Jemus Wrote: Thanks the answers, will try that later and report back.

Deleted the samb.conf via WinSCP, rebooted and I have smb access back again.
Thanks!
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0607: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.11.4 #1 Wed Jun 7 21:49:45 BST 2017 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
May 30 2017 15:27:20
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version b8cdd5ae76f39d9f353dfa8fb48bf7e33b74903c (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20170607213651-#0607-g154a850 [Build #0607]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA1 Git:423072a). Platform: Linux ARM 32-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (154a8509, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (79519e05, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. New 4.11.4 kernel
  2. More addon changes
  3. Fix dirty regions
  4. [settings] move to C++11
  5. [webserver] dont allow jsonrpc over http get
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • add intel_nuc_led control (PR:1655, 3 commits, 3 files changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • VideoPlayer: Fix uninitialized variables (PR:12084, 3 commits, 31 files changed)
    • [addons] move AddonProps to new CAddonInfo class (PR:12253, 1 commit, 58 files changed)
    • [PVR] Add Info support to recently played channel widget. (PR:12254, 1 commit, 3 files changed)
    • Use http cookies AVOption (instead of sticking cookies in the header AVOption) (PR:12257, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • Dont force dirtyRegions on parent controls (PR:12255, 1 commit, 4 files changed)
    • [addons] add callback function to get the MD5 digest of the given text (PR:12204, 1 commit, 4 files changed)
    • RBP: Add missing TimingConstants.h includes (PR:12263, 1 commit, 7 files changed)
    • [settings] move to C++11 (PR:12251, 2 commits, 64 files changed)
  3. newclock5:
    • New commits in this build:
      • MMAL: Use gmem for buffer size (07ff6975)
      • MMAL: Remove unused decoder parameter (011351ed)
    • Commits no longer in build:
      • fixup: Fix missing codec info (f1d6488d)
  4. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [env] PR:1674: linux: update to linux-4.11.4
    • Added: [pkg] PR:12265: [webserver] dont allow jsonrpc over http get
Added: [pkg] PR:12265: [webserver] dont allow jsonrpc over http get

I think this change is not good as I sometimes use JSON RPC via the webbrowser for non read-only methods which then won't work anymore.
(2017-06-08, 01:30)kkoa Wrote: Added: [pkg] PR:12265: [webserver] dont allow jsonrpc over http get

I think this change is not good as I sometimes use JSON RPC via the webbrowser for non read-only methods which then won't work anymore.

The problem is that using GET requests to modify data is a security risk as any website open in your browser could silently execute a GET request against a local Kodi web server (assuming it knows the IP address and port). The original discussion started here (see "Security concerns" section). If you have concerns you'd best post a comment in the PR while it's still open.
(2017-06-08, 01:43)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-06-08, 01:30)kkoa Wrote: Added: [pkg] PR:12265: [webserver] dont allow jsonrpc over http get

The problem is that using GET requests to modify data is a security risk as any website open in your browser could silently execute a GET request against a local Kodi web server (assuming it knows the IP address and port). The original discussion started here (see "Security concerns" section). If you have concerns you'd best post a comment in the PR while it's still open.

Yeah, I read the PR. Doubt they would change it just for me even though I have never heard of anybody hijacking Kodi. For extended security one could just set a password for the web interface.

Wouldn't it still be possbile to make a form targetting a frame to hijack Kodi with a post request then?
(2017-06-08, 02:43)kkoa Wrote: Wouldn't it still be possbile to make a form targetting a frame to hijack Kodi with a post request then?

Not entirely sure.
  • 132(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)24