• 18(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
Milhouse if you get chance to build in emulators you would have some happy folks here Smile takes me so long to build as its all new to me and once it's in its in Smile

Can even throw a few beers in the way of a donation to keep the 6 year old happy!

If not it's all good we all have a personal life I spent many hours back in the day having spiff or jmarshall holding my hand while I did scrapers and relevant code.

Cheers! Happy new year!
(2017-01-04, 20:54)Goga777 Wrote: why do you think so ?

according http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverRes...2992/en-us
my GT610 should work with 375.26

Yes, "should", but it doesn't (at least, not without further tweaking).

There are two drivers in LibreELEC, the 375 driver for modern nvidia GPUs and the 340 driver for "legacy" nvidia hardware. Your card is one of those that straddles the divide between modern and legacy, and may work with both drivers (depending on hardware configuration - PCI-E, PCI, AGP etc.) . Not entirely sure why your particular card is not working with the 375 driver, it could be because it's PCI based (which tips it further to the legacy side). You could try the kernel command line tweaks I popsted, or try the legacy driver which may be more compatible with PCI-based gear.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2017-01-04, 21:26)C-Quel Wrote: Milhouse if you get chance to build in emulators you would have some happy folks here Smile takes me so long to build as its all new to me and once it's in its in Smile

Can even throw a few beers in the way of a donation to keep the 6 year old happy!

If not it's all good we all have a personal life I spent many hours back in the day having spiff or jmarshall holding my hand while I did scrapers and relevant code.

Cheers! Happy new year!

I'm not responsible for the emulators but I've pinged another request to see if we can get a rebuild going.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2017-01-04, 21:35)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-01-04, 21:26)C-Quel Wrote: Milhouse if you get chance to build in emulators you would have some happy folks here Smile takes me so long to build as its all new to me and once it's in its in Smile

Cheers! Happy new year!

I'm not responsible for the emulators but I've pinged another request to see if we can get a rebuild going.

Thanks Milhouse dropped £50 into the pot regardless... thanks for the ongoing support!
(2017-01-04, 21:49)C-Quel Wrote: Thanks Milhouse dropped £50 into the pot regardless... thanks for the ongoing support!

That's very generous - many thanks! Smile
(2017-01-04, 21:27)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-01-04, 20:54)Goga777 Wrote: why do you think so ?

according http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverRes...2992/en-us
my GT610 should work with 375.26

Yes, "should", but it doesn't (at least, not without further tweaking).

There are two drivers in LibreELEC, the 375 driver for modern nvidia GPUs and the 340 driver for "legacy" nvidia hardware. Your card is one of those that straddles the divide between modern and legacy, and may work with both drivers (depending on hardware configuration - PCI-E, PCI, AGP etc.) . Not entirely sure why your particular card is not working with the 375 driver, it could be because it's PCI based (which tips it further to the legacy side). You could try the kernel command line tweaks I popsted, or try the legacy driver which may be more compatible with PCI-based gear.

thank you for your advice
I tried all solutions which you described, but unfortunately nothing helped - may be together with those advice need to modify something in bios, other configs. I don't know...

I remember that 2 years ago I have the same issue and only with legacy driver 304 version I could start X. Is there any possibility to use 304 in your build ?
Nvidia Shield
kodi 18.1 RC1
(2017-01-04, 22:40)Goga777 Wrote: Is there any possibility to use 304 in your build ?

Not unless you build LibreELEC yourself - these builds and LibreELEC official builds will not be going back to the 304 driver.
yes, may be I should build myself. Please advice, which option should I modify to compile with nvidia-legacy 304 version
Nvidia Shield
kodi 18.1 RC1
Change the version in this file: https://github.com/LibreELEC/LibreELEC.t...age.mk#L20

You'll then need to remove the current patch for the nvidia-legacy package as the current patch is for 340.101. Not sure if the 304 driver needs any patches to build with the 4.9 kernel - hopefully not, but if so you'll need to add them in the patches folder.

If you do go the self-build route and require further assistance please start a new thread on the LibreELEC forum. Best of luck!
New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #0104: Generic
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux NUC 4.9.0 #1 SMP Wed Jan 4 23:29:15 GMT 2017 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20170104232756-#0104-ge14f640 [Build #0104]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA1 Git:5c40b5c). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (e14f6405, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (a20fb5aa, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. Cmake fixes and cleanup
  2. mediacenter: use $MEDIACENTER instead of kodi
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • libcec: update to libcec-4.0.1 (PR:1130, 2 commits, 4 files changed)
    • Odroid_C2/linux: Add CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_CH341 (PR:1131, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • imx6: update kodi patches, third pass (PR:1132, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • imx6: update kernel patch for udoo (fix dcic in device tree) (PR:1133, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • LibreELEC-settings: bump to 0.8.7 (PR:1134, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • Cmake fixes and cleanup (PR:1129, 9 commits, 81 files changed)
    • mediacenter: use $MEDIACENTER instead of kodi (PR:1110, 4 commits, 73 files changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • spelling: configure (PR:11364, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • add option to wait for network on startup (PR:11335, 1 commit, 9 files changed)
    • spelling: CLog (PR:11362, 1 commit, 30 files changed)
    • [PVR] Fix channelgroups deadlock. (PR:11359, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • [CEC] bump to libCEC 4.0.1 (PR:11361, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • librarynodes - fix invalid xml (PR:11358, 1 commit, 8 files changed)
    • context menu - fix positioning (PR:11295, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [python] add dbid to musicinfotag (PR:10858, 2 commits, 4 files changed)
    • vtb: fix inverted logic for fence (PR:11367, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • [Python] add setContent for mediawindows (PR:11258, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
  3. pvr.hts:
    • update/fix build instructions in the README (closes #266) (PR:267, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • fix path to cmake/addons in .travis.yml (PR:269, 3 commits, 3 files changed)
    • Fix a bunch of casting warnings (ssize_t vs. size_t) (PR:240, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  4. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [pkg] PR:52: #Makefile: Need /bin/bash for bashisms (service.libreelec.settings)
Emulators have been updated so should be working now with the latest test builds! Smile
(2017-01-05, 11:02)Milhouse Wrote: Emulators have been updated so should be working now with the latest test builds! Smile

Tested and working on RPi2 at least.

Please be aware that opengl still hasn't been implemented so emulators like N64 (mupen64-plus) and dreamcast (reicast) still won't work.

If you have issues try force refreshing the addon repo and make sure that the libretro compatibility add-on gets updated.
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
(2017-01-05, 11:52)lrusak Wrote:
(2017-01-05, 11:02)Milhouse Wrote: Emulators have been updated so should be working now with the latest test builds! Smile

Tested and working on RPi2 at least.

Please be aware that opengl still hasn't been implemented so emulators like N64 (mupen64-plus) and dreamcast (reicast) still won't work.

If you have issues try force refreshing the addon repo and make sure that the libretro compatibility add-on gets updated.

Test on skull canyon i7 nuc and works a treat... I assumed opengl would fail but all good here and it will be insanely tested by myself and a 6 year old Smile

much appreciated sir
New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #0105: Generic

Code:
# uname -a
Linux NUC 4.9.0 #1 SMP Thu Jan 5 21:03:23 GMT 2017 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20170105210205-#0105-g3adb69f [Build #0105]

# Kodi version

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (3adb69f0, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (fac5a224, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. Fix crash due to too many streams
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • RBP: update to firmware 87edb82 (PR:1137, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • build: dump cmake/configure/make command and variables before building (PR:1123, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • dtc: bump version to 1.4.2 as requested (PR:1139, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • properly check if a python window is a media window (PR:11096, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • [python] add mediatype to musicinfotag (PR:11110, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • [python] remove hardcoded texture names (PR:11228, 1 commit, 3 files changed)
    • [videoplayer] Fix accidental modification of m_streams (PR:11375, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [python] slider - add int/float support (PR:11230, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • Android: Fix jni local reference leak for jstring (PR:11376, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • Tag loading for dsf, opus etc. music files extracted using ffmpeg (PR:11300, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [RetroPlayer] Fix crash when refresh rate changes (PR:11334, 2 commits, 2 files changed)
    • fix invalid output from JsonSchemaBuilder (#11357) (f55db4d3)
  3. pvr.hts:
    • Store streams in a vector instead of a C array (PR:272, 3 commits, 4 files changed)
  4. pvr.vbox:
    • Fix travis build (#172) (b3813c0b)
    • Fixed recordings & timers not loading (#176) (086b7faf)
New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #0106: Generic

Code:
# uname -a
Linux NUC 4.9.0 #1 SMP Fri Jan 6 21:03:20 GMT 2017 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20170106210200-#0106-g3adb69f [Build #0106]

# Kodi version

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (3adb69f0, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (ecbd2d70, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. Minors
Build Details:
  1. XBMC:
    • [android] Enable DisplayMode API on all devices with Nougat (PR:11382, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [cmake] Move NEON flags to platform specific ArchSetup so its easily … (PR:11352, 2 commits, 4 files changed)
    • VideoPlayer: dxva - only retain buffers for deinterlacing (PR:11374, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • Quell warnings (PR:11384, 2 commits, 2 files changed)
    • (Potentially) fix generic touch swipe detector (PR:11025, 2 commits, 2 files changed)
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24