• 103(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2017-08-14, 10:54)kafisc Wrote: I'm getting the following error for pvr.dvbviewer since build #0804

Kodi (18.0-ALPHA1 Git:36b44e4). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit (Milhouse Generic #0813)
Latest working Version: #0803

Log:
ERROR: Unable to load /usr/lib/kodi/addons/pvr.dvbviewer/pvr.dvbviewer.so.3.1.0, reason: /usr/lib/kodi/addons/pvr.dvbviewer/pvr.dvbviewer.so.3.1.0: undefined symbol: GetStreamTimes

The add-on needs to be adapted to latest PVR add-on API changes. It's up to the maintainer of the add-on to do this.
Just asking, before i will bother with logs and etc - is universal album and artis scraper working at Leia? For me download information about artists and albums are not working. Clean install, rebuild db and still nothing - info about artist and albums are empty after rescan. If anyone knows - thank you.
(2017-08-14, 16:42)WaVe_99 Wrote: Just asking, before i will bother with logs and etc - is universal album and artis scraper working at Leia? For me download information about artists and albums are not working. Clean install, rebuild db and still nothing - info about artist and albums are empty after rescan. If anyone knows - thank you.

Probably one for @DaveBlake.

@WaVe_99: upload a debug log (wiki) after scraping your music.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0814: Generic
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux NUC 4.12.7 #1 SMP Mon Aug 14 21:28:29 BST 2017 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse): devel-20170814212705-#0814-g4eecc11 [Build #0814]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA1 Git:35a9a79). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (4eecc111, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (35a9a795, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. PVR Addon API 5.6.0 (breaks pvr.argustv which no longer builds)
  2. inputstream.adaptive updates
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • buildsystem: enable custom colours (or none at all) (PR:1871, 1 commit, 8 files changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • [PVR][addons] PVR Addon API 5.6.0: Channel and recording URLs & properties (PR:12660, 2 commits, 14 files changed)
    • CURLFile: Remove filter for unknown HTTP header / control log visibility of header values (PR:12671, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [addons] log version of installed addons (PR:12659, 3 commits, 1 file changed)
  3. inputstream.adaptive:
    • Remove presentationTimestamp / Fix segfault for streams with SIDX segment information (f98a53a1)
    • More PTS(Diff) changes for improoved seeking (ac4a59d4)
    • [HLS] Trim master playlist lines (6c33b350)
    • [HLS] Stop state if segments are al done (d258f8f0)
  4. pvr.demo:
    • PVR API 5.6.0 (PR:53, 1 commit, 5 files changed)
  5. pvr.hdhomerun:
    • Update to PVR API 5.6.0 (PR:56, 3 commits, 5 files changed)
  6. pvr.hts:
    • PVR API 5.6.0 (PR:322, 1 commit, 3 files changed)
  7. pvr.iptvsimple:
    • PVR API 5.6.0 (PR:152, 1 commit, 3 files changed)
  8. pvr.mythtv:
    • PVR API 5.6.0 (PR:82, 1 commit, 4 files changed)
  9. pvr.vdr.vnsi:
    • PVR API 5.6.0 (PR:6, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
  10. pvr.vuplus:
    • PVR API 5.6.0 (PR:69, 1 commit, 5 files changed)
  11. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [env] patch: buildsystem: update to gcc7
    • Added: [env] patch: pvr addons: disable broken addons
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Weekly Linux 4.13-rc5 build #0814x: Generic

Packages added/updated:
Code:
Latest Intel WIFi firmware for 4.13.y
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0815: Generic
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux NUC 4.12.7 #1 SMP Tue Aug 15 23:30:32 BST 2017 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse): devel-20170815232906-#0815-ge67a1c9 [Build #0815]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA1 Git:50b29a1). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (e67a1c9a, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (50b29a1a, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. Update to gcc-7.2.0 (final) and glib-2.53.5
  2. More PVR cleanup and updates
  3. More inputstream.adaptive updates
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • build system: use DISK_SIZE in bytes for ovf template (PR:1878, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • [addons] save skin settings after they get changed (PR:12648, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • [PVR] Another round of code cleanup (PR:12677, 5 commits, 81 files changed)
  3. inputstream.adaptive:
    • [HLS]default unknown media files to .ts (03cfd0bd)
    • [HLS Live] wait for new segments (ec7154b5)
    • Use IPosTime instead DemuxSeekTime / [HLS] interrupt fragmend polling on stopp (54a90a49)
  4. pvr.dvblink:
    • Fixed #94: Missing compatibility with API 5.6.0 (PR:95, 3 commits, 4 files changed)
  5. pvr.dvbviewer:
    • migrate add-on settings to settings library (68c9d42b)
    • GetAddonCapabilities: add missing capabilities (44183287)
    • PVR API 5.6.0 (1f318071)
    • Bump version to 3.2.0 (eba6d0e9)
  6. pvr.vuplus:
    • Fix channel playback after recent API changes. (PR:70, 1 commit, 6 files changed)
  7. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Updated: [env] patch: buildsystem: update to gcc (to 7.2), glibc and binutils
    • Added: [env] PR:1896: config/functions: fix bash-4.4 issue, and empty 2nd param behaviour
@Milhouse I haven't had any SMB Deadlocks after the fixes implemented. Thanks! Smile
AppleTV 4K, LG 65E6 OLED TV, Marantz NR1606, Harmony Elite
(2017-08-16, 01:12)_Spook_ Wrote: @Milhouse I haven't had any SMB Deadlocks after the fixes implemented. Thanks! Smile

Great thanks for confirming, I'm pretty sure that bug is now squashed. Smile
Couple of things to report, one opinion and one a seeming bug.

First is that the Apple iTunes Podcasts addon doesn't work from any of the 8xx builds I've tried, it loads and gives no error but doesn't show "my podcasts" and when selecting either audio or video podcasts nothing happens.

Second is just opinion really and stemmed from live tv not working to which you kindly pointed out I needed to enable the extra dvb drivers switch in the Libreelec menu.
Reason I'm bringing this up is because it was selected by default on an install with the dvb tuner card but not on the second box that is connected to it in my bedroom, I'm assuming because no dvb card detected. Would it not make sense to have those drivers enabled by default or simply not have the option as in older builds?

Just a comment and maybe out of ignorance but thought I'd mention it.
Regarding the Podcasts add-on, it might be worth contacting the maintainer. The longer add-on maintainers ignore the changes in Kodi 18 the less time there will be for anyone to implement a fix (if a Kodi fix is required) and the more chance of them being ignored (unless it's a common issue).

About the DVB Drivers addon: the DVB Drivers add-on shouldn't be enabled by default, I'm not really sure how to explain what happened as I don't believe it will be enabled automatically according to the presence of a DVB card.

However I should point out that the DVB Drivers add-on is only included in these builds as a temporary measure (although I'll probably continue including it for as long as it builds). The long term goal is for this to be a downloadable (and upgradeable) add-on, so with a future official LE9 "clean" installation there'd be no DVB Drivers add-on to be enabled if a DVB card is detected, as the add-on will not be installed by default.

We don't want to include/enable these drivers by default in official releases because many users don't need them, they add a lot of unnecessary overhead to the image size, and can't be easily updated without upgrading the whole of LibreELEC (they can also contain bugs which can affect the stability of the kernel). Moving these drivers to an add-on allows only those users that require them to install the add-on, and the drivers can be updated between official releases.
With #0815 pvr.dvblink is back on track - many thanks @dvblogic and @ksooo.
Unfortunately my problem when switching channels still persists ----> https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2621429 and on trac https://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/17557 .
Is it possible that something simple and common as a USB WiFi adapter is not supported anymore in the course of the recent firmware/driver purging? Some time ago I updated after skipping a few weeks of releases and ended up loosing my wifi connection. Before I dive into the issue again: Could someone perhaps check if the following adapter is supported in the latest release??

https://wikidevi.com/wiki/ASUS_USB-N14

Thanks a lot in advance.
@millhouse

Can you test for me if you reproduce this Problem i have posted on Libreelec Forum on Leia?

best regards Wink
(2017-08-16, 21:03)TCHAMMER Wrote: @millhouse

Can you test for me if you reproduce this Problem i have posted on Libreelec Forum on Leia?

best regards Wink

Yes I have the same red overlay when using Player > Videos > Render method: Basic Shaders (tested on Skylake NUC, 1080p videos, #0815).

You should open a ticket on https://trac.kodi.tv/
(2017-08-16, 16:45)kekomat Wrote: Is it possible that something simple and common as a USB WiFi adapter is not supported anymore in the course of the recent firmware/driver purging? Some time ago I updated after skipping a few weeks of releases and ended up loosing my wifi connection. Before I dive into the issue again: Could someone perhaps check if the following adapter is supported in the latest release??

https://wikidevi.com/wiki/ASUS_USB-N14

Thanks a lot in advance.

Upload your latest logfile zip from the Logfiles Samba share.

Edit: If your link is correct then the rt2800usb.ko module should be loading, and the rt2870.bin firmware is included.
  • 103(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24