Release Stadium - Update 2021.10.09
Campus Insiders, ASN, and 120 Sports have been replaced by Stadium.  

Stadium is the original multi-platform sports network featuring exclusive live and on-demand games and events, extensive highlights, classic games, original programming, and daily live studio programming. Stadium includes a 24/7 linear feed distributed across both digital and broadcast platforms, as well as a comprehensive array of on-demand (VOD) digital content including additional live games and events.

Download the latest release from post #2 below.

Users will need to set up a free account on the Stadium website. Follow this link to register. Credentials can be entered in the add-on settings.

EDIT 10/09/2021: Stadium no longer requires an account.

Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 20.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
Campus Insiders has been replaced by Stadium, which was formed when Campus Insiders, 120 Sports and American Sports Network combined forces

Stadium has been up and running for about 2 weeks now, so here's an early WIP Beta release. Only provides access to the free live events and limited VOD. I'll be working to add some additional features soon.

Matrix version available:

Stadium - v 2021.10.09

Please post a link to a debug log (wiki) when reporting any issues.
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 20.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
So it seems that sometimes the site might indicate there are 110 events, but the json is limited to 100. This causes the Event Schedule menu item to throw a script error. I've added a check to fix this. Updated version is now available in post #2 above.
Another update. Added missing dependency in addon.xml file. Sorry 'bout that. Confused Also, little bit of code cleanup.

Download the latest version from post #2 above.
Goinna take a look at this..btw, does your metal video addon still work as i never had much luck with that one
(2017-09-14, 09:53)falafael Wrote: Goinna take a look at this..btw, does your metal video addon still work as i never had much luck with that one

Do you mean the Graspop Metal Meeting add-on? It was working fine for me this morning. If you're having problems with that add-on, please post a link to a debug log (wiki) in that thread, and I'll take a look.
Just FYI, there's currently some issues with the Stadium website and this is causing the Event Schedule to fail and throw a script error. The main Live Stream and On Demand videos still seem to be working though. Hopefully the site will be back to full functionality soon.
Hey man, great work... Thanks for the plugin Smile
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
thanks thanks thanks!!! LOVE THIS!! Tried to do it myself but couldnt so really grateful to see that you created this!!
Hey,
I want to translate your addon into Hebrew.
Where can I get the strings.po and where to send the ready file?
Cheers,
One event today is missing a descriptive meta tag and causing the Event Schedule to throw a script error. I've added a check for this, and an updated version is now available from the post #2 above.

(2017-09-20, 09:48)Josef_Levi Wrote: Hey,
I want to translate your addon into Hebrew.
Where can I get the strings.po and where to send the ready file?
Cheers,

This addon has no strings.po file.
Another update. I've added a routine to sort the Event Schedule by sport. This makes it a little easier to find what you are looking for, and I no longer need to append the sport to the event title which in turn makes the listing much cleaner altogether.

Also made a slight tweak to the text for the scheduled start times. Events listed for tomorrow and beyond will use a slightly dimmer text for the start time than events for today.

Download the update from post #2 above.

If you have any issues with the add-on, please post a link to a full, unedited debug log (wiki)
Great work, will provide feedback as needed, but looks good so far.
running libreELEc and OS X versions

Great Addon MetalChris!!!

great for college sports!!!  College hockey!!!

Thank you

cheers
Is this still avaiable? I tried to install from metalchris 3.0.3 and it was not listed? I was able to install CBC Sports and saw a bunch others listed, but not Stadium or ASN or any of the previous names.  Thank you in Advance!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stadium - Update 2021.10.091