• 16(current)
v17 Pellucid [Kodi Krypton]
Thanks for the great skin, after trying nearly all of them yesterday this one was the winner for me.

The only things I wasn't a huge fan of were:
  • On the main home screen, when pressing down to get to the power button, you have an arrow that sets you into a minimal view, so have to press left or right to get to the power button, would be nice to have a skin setting for "prioritise power button over the arrow thing on home screen"
  • The OSD being a large panel occupying 30% of the right hand side of the screen. I get that it is consistent with the rest of the skin, but feels very odd and unlike any other video player out there, would be nice to have a skin setting to switch to a more traditional horizontal control layout across the bottom of the screen (think this is an optimistic request but figured I'd just share my view incase anyone else thought the same, had a quick look back a few pages and seems at least one person has similar view: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2583558)

Cheers
Thanks for great theme. Looking for a way to backup skin settings so that I can clone onto all my rpis . Thanks
Also it would be great if we can edit within the library view the topics (recently added and so on, on top) to manage with plexkodiconnect.
I absolutely love everything but the 1 list view.  I am tolerating it though because everything else is great.  Any chance of different list views? the standard one with the circle icons and a simple list doesnt quite do it for me for movie and tv shows. If theres a way to change the list view, i havent figured it out lol.

Other than that, great job on this skin!!!
Thanks all for the recent comments, i'll consider them carefully.

@barhen: Views are selected automatically in Pellucid and this won't be changed i'm afraid. Movies and TV shows that are in your library will be presented in poster view. Some video addons will also present in poster view, but not all. Pellucid, like Kodi in general, works best with local content and libraries. I presume you are streaming your content, and it may well be that whatever addon you are using is not supported. I have discussed why i've designed Pellucid this way in excruciating depth elsewhere on this thread :-)

For everyone else, just so i'm clear, the next update will be for Kodi Leia builds. I don't know any more than the next person when they will be released.

Thanks as always for your support,
theDeadMan.
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
thank you for this great skin, I really enjoy using it a lot!

Is there a way to change the background images in the main menu? I would really like to have "background images" of recently added movies instead of the standard wallpapers.
(or latest added series). Would be great if there would be a function which automatically changes it according to new added content.

thanks!
Hi Visby,

There's an option in the skin settings to change the homescreen backgrounds. Just point it at a directory of images and you're set. A lot of folks point it at their fanart directories for example.

There's no functionality at the moment that shows only newly added content. I'll consider it for the next release.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
thanks for the answer! will do that for now. Would be great if the function will end up in the skin at some point if you get some time Smile I found it very helpful to see which new series or movies are added. Especially when it´s automated and I´m not the one manually adding stuff Smile
Thumbs Up 
One of the best skins, i would love to use it! Is it possible to use Fanart Background in the Movie/TV Show Views? or Change the Background anyway? I have always Black Backgrounds (except the Home Menu)... Thats why  i use The Grid skin instead, but i would love to use Pellucid. The only Reason why not is because i cant change the Menu background's  Sad
Sorry Sonueken, there's no way to do that without messing around in the code i'm afraid.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
I stumbled upon this, maybe it can help you to integrate the requested background change Smile or it does something completely different..

https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...ackgrounds
Nah, you just need to add an fullscreen image control to the view. The data is already there - no need for a plugin. Previous versions of Pellucid did show the images, but I removed them ages back because they didn't really add anything and slowed down navigation on lower powered devices.

If you do some digging through my Github, you'll find the code you need.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Hey, okay i'll go diggin, thx  ^ ^
Hello!
First of all, thanks for this amazing theme ! I am really impressed by the "picture in picture" feature as I didn't know it was even possible!

I come from Grid and I already love your skin but I have some features that I miss, I thought maybe it could be interesting for everybody.

1- Is it possible to stay with squares and not circles in the menus? It really messes up with my TV channels logo :/ Maybe an option to choose?

2- My Kodi is in passthrough mode so often, when the movie or tv serie is in dolby/dts, I can't change the sound directly in Kodi. The thing is that in Grid, the screen displays "Passthrough mode activated" i' place of the volume bar, with Pellucid I first wonder if the remote is working, and it's frustrating :p

3- As I've seen above, you can't make the background of tv series or movies dynamic, but would it be possible to have the same background than the home menu? Maybe with a shading setting to make it a bit darker with a percentage?

4 - And I will end with that, could you add a color for the theme, letting the user enter an hexa code for his own color?

Thanks you very much!
Hi Lyechee,

Thanks!

1. Sorry, I kinda like the circles, and offering an option to toggle is quite an undertaking :-) Where are you sourcing your tv channel logos?
2. Not sure about this.. I'll have a look in Grid and see what's going on. 
3. Perhaps... I can at least say that the next version of Pellucid has a textured background, and I may yet bring back the ability to set your own. Won't be until Kodi 18 is out though.
4. I won't add a user option for this (as it would involve 3rd party scripts), but you can pick from a number of colour themes already (I thinks there's about 10.. see 'interface settings->skin->colours'). Further, if you have a particular colour in mind, i'd be happy to include it in a later version.

Cheers!
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pellucid [Kodi Krypton]2