Color problems (negative) playing movies
It seems to be a well known problem: I have a q-box with Kodi 16.1, connected to a philips tv. Sometimes during a movie the colors change like a negative. I know it might be solved by changing some settings in Kodi, but I have no clue what to change! Can someone help me out?
"It seems to be a well known problem" <- It's not known at all.

And yeah without a Debug Log you won't have any fun in this Video-Support forum.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
let me first explain I am totally not familiar with Kodi or whatever, 67 years old, and the only thing I want is to get this thing fixed for my grandchildren. I already regret that I asked for help on this forum, as it seems you need to be at least an IT expert to be involved and ask for help. I do not have a f...ing clue how to get a debug log from the player I am using, but as it seems you will be unable to understand the level of understanding I have from Kodi I already understand I am not welcome here on this forum... it at least does not give me a welcome feeling here!!!
Click the link in the post above (or at the end of this one) - it will take you to the wiki with a walkthrough of how to gather the debug log (wiki).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
HTTPS://Paste.unbutu.com/23608828

This should be it, just taken after the color changed again!

Thanks for your help!!!
It's just a shame that the log (after correcting the URL) also contains banned add-ons (wiki) which violate our forum rules (wiki), and preclude any help or support here whilst they are present...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
It is a media player with pre-installed kodi version!!!
(2016-12-22, 22:56)Plock Wrote: It is a media player with pre-installed kodi version!!!

We don't support these or the piracy add-ons they come with. Here is why:

https://kodi.tv/the-piracy-box-sellers-a...ling-kodi/

If you can replicate the issue with local content after removing all add-ons and repositories that violate our rules then we would be happy to help.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
So? The rules still apply.

We do not support "fully loaded" boxes here, which yours is if the junk was pre installed (which violates our trademark rules too).

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Color problems (negative) playing movies0