Win Microsoft Movies & TV
Video 
I have quite a number of movies and episode, legitimately purchased through the Microsoft Store, but it is now becoming more of a hassle to play these through my Media Centre.

Presently I can only attempt to play the files that have been downloaded, Not a problem with my storage space, but when I do play them, I get very vast Audio and no picture.

Is there any add-on to enable users to play these files, better still, stream them through Kodi ? ?

Thanks
I suspect that you're into removing the DRM that Microsoft puts onto the files, which is unlawful in many cases (although also covered by fair use in others, so that depends on your location). It is, however, not really something we'd want to be discussing on this forum because of the obvious association with piracy.
Hi there, no I do not want to remove the DRM rights, I want KODI to acknowledge that I have the rights and play the videos.

If the only way to play I would be to remove the drm, then I may need to look into using something else other than KODI for my movie collection.
If it's Microsoft DRM then you'll need their products to play the media protected by it.

Ditto any other supplier who DRM locks their media to their player solutions.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Microsoft Movies & TV0