• 3(current)
Kurumim Kodi for IOS
Looks amazing!! I will like to be part of your beta.

Regards,

Sent from my iPhone
Hi guys,
We can define some buttons to open others Apps and you can personalize what command to send, but i need to define what App we want to open previously.
For now i set this :

IMDB
Facebook
Apple Music
iViewer (All of them)
Spotify
Pandora

What more ?
Regards
Claymic,
    Any possibility of leaving it open? For example customizable? I for example would like to call the app from my samsung tv,
(2017-01-06, 18:31)iorifly Wrote: Claymic,
    Any possibility of leaving it open? For example customizable? I for example would like to call the app from my samsung tv,
You can customize the URL that will open the App, but you can only open Apps that I set previously in the program. It's an Apple requirement, at least I think so, I will take a look again on this.
I will put the Samsung app in the list.
Regards
nice looking app, very well laid out and very slick, if you need and gfx work done I can offer some help as I did some work for the Kyra app. liking how this is working out.

cheers
(2017-01-07, 16:53)meridius Wrote: nice looking app, very well laid out and very slick, if you need and gfx work done I can offer some help as I did some work for the Kyra app. liking how this is working out.

cheers

Sure, I will appreciate your help, we can talk about that in a near future.
Let me know if you want to become a beta tester.
Regards
Please guys, send me a private message with your e-mail, name and country so i can invite you to TestFlight. The e-mail don´t need to be an Apple ID.
Regards
Beta testers, you should receive a e-mail with the TestFlight invitation in some minutes, if you send me your e-mail of course.
Few bugs (it will be working in the next version) in the the Kurumim Kodi Beta 1.0.1:
- The Addon´s page : press and hold an add-on is not showing the submenu with the "Run" option.
- The interface is saving your last request but is not saving the "Hide Watched" status.
- Automation: in the edit/add commands you will see an option to set the command like a "Hex" value, but you don´t need to use it, if you want to send hex values just use the prefix "\x", download the Denon receiver exemple to see how.
- Automation: The exemples that you can download are not complete, i will update them as soon as possible and i will add several devices and commands.
- Automation: The function to send "WOL" packet it is not implemented yet.
- Automation: If you press the cell to choose a Type, the interface will hide the button "Save". For now don´t add your own servers, just download a exemple and change it without change the Type.
- Some features, like show cleanArt and a button to share a screenshot, are not available in this version.
That´s it.
Have fun and let me know if you have any problem.
claymic,

- App closes when you click the youtube option, anywhere in the app.

- Command such as disable caption or switch delay or does not work sometimes.

- Play the theme of the movies, it worked once, then I could not reproduce (I need to test more often, to know if the problem is with me.)

-----

Suggestions (I understand that it is not the moment, but to be registered)

- It would be nice to open a menu with the subtitles options

- Menu with audio options available.

- Click on fanart to display full screen

- color "red top bar" could be customizable

------------

Doubts

The player button on the cover of the movie, is a circle spinning and that's it, or is it trying to load something?

-------------------------------
Jarvis 16.2 - Android

IOS 10.2

Ipad Air
(2017-01-10, 13:22)iorifly Wrote: claymic,

- App closes when you click the youtube option, anywhere in the app.

- Command such as disable caption or switch delay or does not work sometimes.

- Play the theme of the movies, it worked once, then I could not reproduce (I need to test more often, to know if the problem is with me.)

-----

Suggestions (I understand that it is not the moment, but to be registered)

- It would be nice to open a menu with the subtitles options

- Menu with audio options available.

- Click on fanart to display full screen

- color "red top bar" could be customizable

------------

Doubts

The player button on the cover of the movie, is a circle spinning and that's it, or is it trying to load something?

-------------------------------
Jarvis 16.2 - Android

IOS 10.2

Ipad Air

- Youtube - fixed, when i changed the name to Kurumim Kodi Beta seems that Xcode fails to apply the changes to the modules.
- Tested audio and subtitles, could not reproduce your problems. But i will try with others files.
- Tested theme songs in movies, could not reproduce your problem, every time that i open the details page the theme song plays.

Thanks for your report. I think that i will send a new version today or tomorrow.
About your suggestions, i will add all of them to my todo list, i just can´t promise when i will do it. The player button has a animation, just to make it more visible, i will make a new animation to avoid this misunderstanding.
Regards
You guys can follow bugs and features here https://trello.com/b/txc9XPFo
Hi Clayton,

First impression - very good. Fantastic job Clayton. App works very quickly and correctly. But I did not find the button that you press to invoke external programs...maybe this function not jet ready ?
I have one suggestion. In section Remote Control where there are navigation arrows – add button with funcion back nea lower right arrow – then is posible to navigate with one hand (ipad mini). only sugestion....
I see i think one bug (maybe)- In section Remote Control (kodi position is HOME page) if i pres Setup – Kodi going to Setup pafge (this is ok). Now i want to go to page – TV Schows (or ather) – press TVSchows – and...nothing hapend. I must go to Home and only then go to anather section. No posibility to go direct from Remote Control.
(2017-01-10, 16:26)Raimundas Wrote: Hi Clayton,

First impression - very good. Fantastic job Clayton. App works very quickly and correctly. But I did not find the button that you press to invoke external programs...maybe this function not jet ready ?
I have one suggestion. In section Remote Control where there are navigation arrows – add button with funcion back nea lower right arrow – then is posible to navigate with one hand (ipad mini). only sugestion....
I see i think one bug (maybe)- In section Remote Control (kodi position is HOME page) if i pres Setup – Kodi going to Setup pafge (this is ok). Now i want to go to page – TV Schows (or ather) – press TVSchows – and...nothing hapend. I must go to Home and only then go to anather section. No posibility to go direct from Remote Control.
Hi Raimundas,
- To open external apps and any other automation command(TCP, HTTP GET and UDP) you need to define what apps (commands) you will like to open(run) in a "Server". Go to Setup -> Manage Servers -> Download and choose the file "Open Apps". This will download and save the Server for you. To test the server you just need to press it and select what app to open. If you swipe left in an app you can delete or edit the url. Then you can go to the Remote Control´s page and select "Automation"-> Edit Buttons, then all buttons will turn red and you can select it and edit actions, text and colors. When you finished just press Stop Edition to use your buttons.
- The Remote Control already have a Gesture control, press "Gesture" and the interface will save your preference to use gestures and not the arrows.
- Unfortunately i could not reproduce your problems, the buttons to open windows are work fine here and i have no idea why this is happening with you, but i will try to find the reason.
Regards and thank you for your report.
Hello all,

this soft looks impressive Smile

Is it possible to use a shared Mysql database ?

I would appreciate to join the beta team, if there is a place for a little french guy (sorry for my bad english)
(2017-01-10, 18:34)Sinisan Wrote: Hello all,

this soft looks impressive Smile

Is it possible to use a shared Mysql database ?

I would appreciate to join the beta team, if there is a place for a little french guy (sorry for my bad english)
Welcome on board!
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kurumim Kodi for IOS0