• 24(current)
WIP Aeon 2 (Kodi Matrix/Leia/Krypton)
(2019-02-19, 18:11)AaronS Wrote:
(2019-02-13, 16:17)Biofx80 Wrote: Always in race ?

He's stalling 'cause he wants more donates. This topic was started in 2006.
It's impossible to develop a skin so much time. I've seen it before with Skyrim Together mod. 
There's no donations.
Thread started 25-12-2016.
You know nothing about making a skin and the time it involves.
(2019-02-19, 19:18)Hitcher Wrote: There's no donations.
Thread started 25-12-2016.
You know nothing about making a skin and the time it involves.
2016, my bad. But it doesn't changed everything.
I think you're exaggerating. That's loads of time.
I see no reason to post a screenshots, unless you're going to upload a skin in the near future.
@AaronS - can I suggest you consider you attitude and rather disrespectful tone?

I see you've already earned yourself a warning, and if such posting style continues then further action may need to be taken. We value civil discussion here, and do not take kindly to poor attitude.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Although those posts which are full of false entitlement are irritating, in the end they are all compliments to djh, because based on just a few screenshots from months ago, people have kept interest during all this time. So that's rather an encouragement. Wink

(And more serious: it's beautiful, and I'm still very curious about it.)
Tongue 
At least his posts bumped up the thread Tongue
(2019-02-19, 21:36)DarrenHill Wrote: @AaronS - can I suggest you consider you attitude and rather disrespectful tone?

I see you've already earned yourself a warning, and if such posting style continues then further action may need to be taken. We value civil discussion here, and do not take kindly to poor attitude.
I haven't broken any rules. I've explained why this skin is still unavailable.
(2019-02-20, 16:05)AaronS Wrote:
(2019-02-19, 21:36)DarrenHill Wrote: @AaronS - can I suggest you consider you attitude and rather disrespectful tone?

considering there are no donation links of the sorts from djh_ you are incorrect. maybe you are thinking of the MQ series.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2019-02-20, 16:05)AaronS Wrote:

The Rules Wrote:2.1 General conduct
1. Be civil.
2. Polite language is required.
3. Respect the coding efforts of Kodi devs and other coders. Calling a program or add-on “worthless” will be automatically deemed as disrespect.
4. Respect the efforts of the forum moderators and those answering questions or writing guides. They are working for free in a fairly thankless job.
5. Make an effort to read any sticky threads in the forum you're posting in, along with FAQs and Online Manuals.
6. Be patient. Kodi's user base is global and there are many more forum users asking questions than writing answers. Please wait at least 24 hours before bumping your own post unless you have new information to add.

You're in violation of at least two of those (#1 & #3) and arguably #2 as well.

Comments and complaints have been received about your conduct, hence both the warning you received and my original post here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I think we can all agree that we're very excited for this skin. Yes the thread was created a long time ago but even now it looks better than any other skin out there. I think we should all be grateful that somebody is taking their free time to give us such a amazing art, and when it's ready it's ready. I check these forums daily for any source of updates about this skin, but I'm in no rush and see no point in rushing an artist to release his work when I'm not paying for it, I'm not entitled to any specific deadline. So I will be patient like the rest of us and be overjoyed when the skin is available to the public. And even if it's not, I still celebrate the artist for his amazing work.
I dont Know if anyone else remembers " The Paper street Soap Company " , that was also such a landmark breakthrough and different concept.. ALAS .. Blacklist fell through & Ronie kind of wrapped it never to be heard of again. WE all Love DJH and his contribution to THE Skin for Kodi @" Aeon ". I am hoping & praying that whenever ...it happens ...it just HAPPENS !
(2019-03-05, 00:36)shaktoo Wrote: I dont Know if anyone else remembers " The Paper street Soap Company " , that was also such a landmark breakthrough and different concept.. ALAS .. Blacklist fell through & Ronie kind of wrapped it never to be heard of again. WE all Love DJH and his contribution to THE Skin for Kodi @" Aeon ". I am hoping & praying that whenever ...it happens ...it just HAPPENS !
You mean this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwkFaXK1...e=youtu.be
Yeah, that was a pretty cool and unique skin. Too bad nobody finished it.

I'm checking in this forum almost every day just to check for updates to this thread. Aeon 2 looks promising as hell.
AaronS - 8 posts and demanding a skin be completed.. hehe .. make one urself I guess.
Your attitude leaves little to be desired... I'm just sayin'

And what if he never completes it? You going to go search him out and destroy him.. lol.. my friend.. you need to get a grip on reality.

my 2cents.

This skin looks AMAZING! Really hope you can find time to complete it. Can't wait to try it outSmile
Just your routine 'it's still a thing' post. A natural break in my schedule - the first in about a year - is coming up in about a month, and I'm keeping it free. Been using the WIP version at home the whole time and it's safe to say the design still feels good, even if Kodi seems hellbent on breaking it! Trying not to think of the bit at the end where I plug the holes between the placeholder bits and Kodi's actual abilities, but that might actually be quite fun.

There's a kids' section now, and a dynamic screensaver with 'additive' parallax scrolling. Will post some pictures eventually.
www: deadendthrills.com
follow on twitter for updates, etc: @deadendthrills
Thank you so much for this BIG NEWS!
really truly thankful for this opportunity

can't wait for testing to my build
and become my favourite skin
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon 2 (Kodi Matrix/Leia/Krypton)30