• 32(current)
WIP Aeon 2 (Kodi Matrix/Leia/Krypton)
(2020-06-04, 00:55)Hitcher Wrote:
(2020-06-03, 21:47)ricturn Wrote: Call me stupid or is this a joke, after how many years??

OK, stupid.
Hahaha classic
Anything new on this magnificent skin?
(2020-07-18, 18:06)pettson3816 Wrote: Anything new on this magnificent skin?
No update since you asked back in April. Try coming back next year!
Has this been cancelled?
Images in posts are not showing, have they been removed?
I guess this is the time to stop checking for news on this, haha been checking in here almost every day. It was a really nice design though. Kudos to the Aeon legend for at least trying to get this out to us for free. Sometimes stuff gets in the way.
It is not cancelled, no. I just never found the time to put that video together. Several new things to show off.

Didn't know the images were broken. Maybe I'll get a moment to fix that.
www: deadendthrills.com
follow on twitter for updates, etc: @deadendthrills
(2020-08-30, 21:31)djh_ Wrote: It is not cancelled, no. I just never found the time to put that video together. Several new things to show off.

Didn't know the images were broken. Maybe I'll get a moment to fix that.
Good news! Looking forward to this!
I do appreciate how ridiculous the wait is. It's also a bit disingenuous of me to say that I want it released as much as you guys, as obviously I'm using it already. I do want it to be 'out there' as more than just a thing in our household, though, and it'd be great to see people mod it and whatever. Unfortunately it's in that dreaded position of being perpetually third on my priorities list behind work and family, though, so progress is glacial. It says a lot that I can't even find time to put a video of it together.
(2020-09-01, 16:48)djh_ Wrote: I do appreciate how ridiculous the wait is. It's also a bit disingenuous of me to say that I want it released as much as you guys, as obviously I'm using it already. I do want it to be 'out there' as more than just a thing in our household, though, and it'd be great to see people mod it and whatever. Unfortunately it's in that dreaded position of being perpetually third on my priorities list behind work and family, though, so progress is glacial. It says a lot that I can't even find time to put a video of it together.

Would love to try it out even if it's incomplete!
If you need some help with testing I have an nvidia shield pro, an i7 htpc and a 4k fire stick.
Can't wait to see the updates 🤩
I would also be happy to test!
(2020-09-01, 16:48)djh_ Wrote: I do appreciate how ridiculous the wait is. It's also a bit disingenuous of me to say that I want it released as much as you guys, as obviously I'm using it already. I do want it to be 'out there' as more than just a thing in our household, though, and it'd be great to see people mod it and whatever. Unfortunately it's in that dreaded position of being perpetually third on my priorities list behind work and family, though, so progress is glacial. It says a lot that I can't even find time to put a video of it together.

And there is nothing there anyone should be angry at. You most certainly have your priorities sorted. Family comes waaaaaaaay above keeping people on the internet happy. 

You say you are using it already. Does that mean it's kind of complete, or just the bits that you use and there is extra stuff to do that fits the vision, but as you aren't using it yourself, has taken a backseat?
Hi, 
I think it will be a great skin if you can finish it. 
I think skinner Should seek financial compensation for their work. Why would so much work be free? We buy a watch dial for a few dollars when there is much less work! But respect to the designer of watch face. And I bought my face watch. 
I want to buy my skin because I want the skin I love can be release one day.
I hope that mentalities change and that the designers, these artists do not hesitate to claim a prize for the work provided. 
I want aeon 2
I want 3xperience 
I want swan 
I can't wait for skins that will be works

I can't wait to use all this master piece. 
Make kickstarer to skin why not when you see the catalog
Sorry for the scrappy video! (and nearly two full minutes of screensaver at the start)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwCdr9c7...e=youtu.be
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon 2 (Kodi Matrix/Leia/Krypton)30