v17 enqueue titels from search ?
Hi all!

I realy likes Kodi, and use for a longer time. I did use Kodi to search titels from the library and add them to the current playlist.
But in th new beta versions i was not able to search a title in the whole local library and add it to the playlist, repeat to search and do that again and again.
Please correct me if I´m wrong or too silly to find that option Wink
Just had a look and in Estuary I can't see a way to do that either, perhaps we are both "too silly".

But if you install Confluence (you can download from repo for v17), then the search button is on the sideblade as before, and you can add item to the current playlist from the context menu ("queue item") to like you did before.
Thanks for the quick response!
Good to hear that I was not that silly^^

Hum thats not that nice. Because of coure I want to use the new nice skin Wink
Is there a plan to add this feature? Because its in the previous Version.
For me, and and I think I was not the only one who like to use kodi this way for partys etc. , Kodi was nearly unusable without this feature Sad
I can search Album Titles and Artists but not tracks. I ripped a ton of compilation CD's and find it very hard finding a song I want to hear. I also thought this would be a basic feature. I hope this is added.
(2017-01-09, 18:48)blueribb Wrote: I can search Album Titles and Artists but not tracks. I ripped a ton of compilation CD's and find it very hard finding a song I want to hear. I also thought this would be a basic feature. I hope this is added.
Agan this is just an Estuary defficiency. The Kodi search facility available from the sid blade of other skins, but sadly not Estuary, does seach song titles as well as album and artist names. I have no idea why the Estuary guys decided not to have search on the sideblade but use a global search addon instead (that as you have found does not support music adequately).

For now all I can suggest is that you use a different skin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
enqueue titels from search ?0