• 5(current)
Kyra for Kodi 2
I love that you can watch movies and series on the local device. Is there any plans that you can watch movies and series via kodi apps locally? Like through either exodus or SALTS, for example? I am guessing no as this app would have to mimic kodi to some extent to make it work...but had to ask...
(2017-01-27, 20:20)meridius Wrote: its low quality, it was just a quick mock up to show you what a littile colour can do to the whole app, it makes the posters pop to and since nearly every screen uses the same layout for the top and bottom it should work on every page ?

what site do you use to post images

just noticed your using the james bond posters i did to lol

I can have a look at it. Maybe it's an idea to add it as an option. And maybe,as another option, if a movie (or series, etc) is selected, change the color in the average color of the background.
I will try some things.

Oh, I use tinypic.com
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2017-01-27, 20:38)Ruk12345 Wrote: Loving this so far great work!!!

Are you able and/or going to add actor links?

Example 24 tv show actors clicking ok Kircher and it showing what other tv/moves you have that he's in?

Yes, I am. The only issue is that Kodi isn't storing an unique id for an actor (like imdb number, or tmdb id), so it will be a compare text search. Two actors with the same name could be an issue.
(2017-01-27, 20:53)jeff363 Wrote: I love that you can watch movies and series on the local device. Is there any plans that you can watch movies and series via kodi apps locally? Like through either exodus or SALTS, for example? I am guessing no as this app would have to mimic kodi to some extent to make it work...but had to ask...

I need to check if I can do something with the links returned by add-ons. My idea is, for example, to make it possible to mark radio stations as favourites to the personal dashboard.
Nice work and features (especially the possibility to view movies on the iPhone/iPad)..
Just a comment : since version 4, no series are recognized by the app. Quite strange as my original Kyra for Kodi app doesn't have any problem.. Any idea?
As already said, hope to see TV features in the near future..

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
(2017-01-27, 22:26)fseneq Wrote: Nice work and features (especially the possibility to view movies on the iPhone/iPad)..
Just a comment : since version 4, no series are recognized by the app. Quite strange as my original Kyra for Kodi app doesn't have any problem.. Any idea?
As already said, hope to see TV features in the near future..

Which version of Kodi are you using?
Since build 4 I am asking things like userratings, tags for series. Older versions do not support those.

Currently I am testing with Krypton. I think Jarvis shouldn't be a problem. But I am not sure.
I am still using Kodi 16 : osmc on my raspberry pi.

(2017-01-27, 22:46)fseneq Wrote: I am still using Kodi 16 : osmc on my raspberry pi.

I am pretty sure its one of the additional items I ask. The system I am currently testing against is 17 RC2.
I have a machine with version 15, but can't (well, can't....rather not) upgrade because I have a TV card in there and everything is configured. Don't want to break it.
On my side, I am using a USB TNT receiver with my raspberry Pi and it's working quite well with osmc/Kodi.
That would be great to have all these TV fonctionnalities through your app..

(2017-01-28, 13:33)fseneq Wrote: On my side, I am using a USB TNT receiver with my raspberry Pi and it's working quite well with osmc/Kodi.
That would be great to have all these TV fonctionnalities through your app..

The basic things will be added. I still need to look into what can be done.
Want to know where you left off with your series? Check out the Progress option.

This option will give you an overview of all your series and the episodes.
You can filter on watched and not watched episodes.

It's also possible to hide completely watched series. When a new episode is added to your library it will automatically pop up again.

Build 6 is now available.

Here are the release notes:

- Watch trailers option for movies added. You can play the trailer on your device or on Kodi.
- New menu option Trailers added. Play trailers from the current popular movies, now playing and upcoming movies.
- New menu option Progress added. A great overview in which you can see instantly see your progress of your series. It even has an option automatically hide completely watched series. When a new unwatched episode from a series is added to your library, it will automatically pop up in your overview again.
- CinemaVision support added. Enable it via general settings (under movies). When playing a movie the option Play with CinemaVision will be visible.

If you want to be a part of the test team, please leave a message. You will automatically get the latest build to play with!
(2017-01-29, 11:55)rschiks Wrote: Build 6 is now available.

- Watch trailers option for movies added. You can play the trailer on your device or on Kodi.
- New menu option Trailers added. Play trailers from the current popular movies, now playing and upcoming movies.
- New menu option Progress added. A great overview in which you can see instantly see your progress of your series. It even has an option automatically hide completely watched series. When a new unwatched episode from a series is added to your library, it will automatically pop up in your overview again.
- CinemaVision support added. Enable it via general settings (under movies). When playing a movie the option Play with CinemaVision will be visible.

If you want to be a part of the test team, please leave a message. You will automatically get the latest build to play with!

The only weird issue that I found was in the trailer section. When you go to select a movie, it takes you to the "play local or on kodi" page. I selected play local. It went to the trailer with the remote page overlaid on it. I had to X out of the remote page and then the trailer video was there to play. Did not make sense to have the remote page there....maybe it was only needed for the play on kodi selection?
(2017-01-29, 15:03)jeff363 Wrote:
(2017-01-29, 11:55)rschiks Wrote: Build 6 is now available.

The only weird issue that I found was in the trailer section. When you go to select a movie, it takes you to the "play local or on kodi" page. I selected play local. It went to the trailer with the remote page overlaid on it. I had to X out of the remote page and then the trailer video was there to play. Did not make sense to have the remote page there....maybe it was only needed for the play on kodi selection?

Have you enabled the setting "Go directly to remote control after initiating play"? (General settings under Remote Control).
The History option gives you an overview of what you have watched and when exactly.

Of course you can search within your watched items for specific items, like a series (last screen shot).

• 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi 26