iOS Images not showing on kodi IOS remote app
I'm finding since i've started using the official IOS app on my iPhone alot of the images don't show up when browsing the library in the app.Yet they display perfect on the HTPC running Kodi.

I've tried deleting the IOS apps cache as well as deleting the music library and thumbnail cache on the HTPC. Rebooting iPhone and HTPC then rescanned and synced the list. Along with cleaning the audio library and even reinstalling the app, but none of those help. The app still not showing a lot of the pictures.

What is the best way to get all the images from the library to show on the IOS app?
Can you try to connect to the kodi web interface via the safari iPhone and check if those thumbnails are displayed?
(2017-02-07, 16:49)joethefox Wrote: Can you try to connect to the kodi web interface via the safari iPhone and check if those thumbnails are displayed?

Tried both Safari and Opera web browser on iphone. When I login to KODI through the web browser, most of the thumbnails are still missing. Also there is no zoom option in any of the web browsers, so the icons and buttons are really small and difficult to read/use.

Also tried web browser on Windows 10 pc with same result. Missing thumbnails.
It seems that there is something wrong on kodi side then

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Images not showing on kodi IOS remote app0